IGNORED

Spurs (home)

Bill

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is going to be a big ask tonight! I think we will struggle to get anything out of this game, what with spurs last couple of performances. I hope Ossie will be fit because without him, Yakubu, Piennar, Yobo, Cahill, Grav, McFaddon and Hibbert we may be in trouble especially when VDM is being mentioned! Im going to have to go with regret for a spurs win, but I hope I'm proved wrong. With these injuries/suspentions etc I think DM has no option than go 442!

Have we no one in the reserve side that we can draft into midfield. If VDM were match fit (i'm sure he's not) I'd at least put him in, no worse than Cars and Nev or Cars and Jags in the midfield.

We're going to need Manny and Arteta to be right on top of things and with all these players missing out I think we'll have to go with Victor up front to at least give us a chance of holding things up.

Here's hoping their defense is as barebones as our midfield.

David Moyes has made two changes from the side that faced Chelsea in the Carling Cup last week.

Leighton Baines returns to the side at right-back in place of the injured Leon Osman, with Victor Anichebe coming into the side in place of the suspended Tim Cahill.

It means the Blues revert to a 4-4-2 formation, with Anichebe partnering Andrew Johnson in attack.

Phil Neville is expected to return to midfield to replace Osman, accomodating Baines' inclusion.

With injuries, suspensions and the African Cup of Nations taking their toll on the Everton ranks, the manager has given a rare inclusion in the 16 man squad for midfield duo Andy van der Meyde and Anderson de Silva. James Vaughan and Alan Stubbs complete the outfield options for the Toffees.

Tottenham new boy Jonathan Woodgate has overcome a calf strain to make his full début for Spurs following his £7m switch from Middlesbrough.

Should line up like this, or swap baines with Valente. At least it will have some sort of balance.

HOWARD

NEVILLE..JAGIELKA..LESCOTT.. NUNO

ARTETA .. CARSLEY..MANNY.. BAINES

...................AJ.. VICTOR...........

If its not working out i can see both Da Silva and VDM getting the last 20 mins.

I couldn't get that other link to work, but this one is supposed to be up,

http://www.fsicrew.info/forums/showthread....8461&page=9

(It's on there somewhere, Tv Ants Live 6.)

I'm buffering it now, and it is taking ages, but I'm told it's working

--

edit

ok i can confirm that the link i posted is the correct game, but it's slow as anything. Took about 5 minutes just to get a picture and it's stop motion at the moment.

Edited by chicagoblue