IGNORED

Fellaini

craigb

Says on the os he has lost weight due to a viral infection which affected his blood.. When watching the match yesterday before i heard this news, i did think to myself fellaini looks really skinny, did anyone else pick this up, now that its been clarified it makes sense

I just thought he looked sluggish, I couldn't tell he'd lost weight coz he's already a skinny bastard :P .

yeah he did look very sluggish , takin the ball over the centre circle for him was a big task yesterday, it will be down to that virus though...

Yeah he is slim anyway, but he looked leaner last year, looked skinny with no muscle yesterday, although having said that he still held the ball up well at times

:D My reputation preceds me.

Nah I said it in the Coventry thread, Fellaini is under performing and it was only a matter of time before the "illness" story came out as cover. Not going to labour my point though...

A man has a virus and therefor can't perform up to standard. I wish you would have "laboured your point" because I don't totally get it...

If your point is that he doesn't really have an "illness" but they're just gonna say that for the rest of his career to "cover up" alleged poor performances or lack of skill, you're even more brilliant than I thought.

TBH, I don't think Moyes cares about any of his players that much that he would actually lie to everyone just so that player can be protected. If Fellaini really is "ill" instead of ill, Moyes would just tell it like it is. These are professional players, not academy babies.

A man has a virus and therefor can't perform up to standard. I wish you would have "laboured your point" because I don't totally get it...

If your point is that he doesn't really have an "illness" but they're just gonna say that for the rest of his career to "cover up" alleged poor performances or lack of skill, you're even more brilliant than I thought.

TBH, I don't think Moyes cares about any of his players that much that he would actually lie to everyone just so that player can be protected. If Fellaini really is "ill" instead of ill, Moyes would just tell it like it is. These are professional players, not academy babies.

Moyes has a reputation to uphold, after all he can't be seen to spend £15m (don't give a shit if it was up front or not) on a signle player only for him to turn out to be a bit of a dud.

Nah I said it in the Coventry thread, Fellaini is under performing and it was only a matter of time before the "illness" story came out as cover.

1. this is a little pathetic. He lost alot of weight, is that part of the cover up to?

2. you're indirectly saying it is exceptional that he is underperforming, because that made you feel a cover-up was coming.

Edited by Churinga

1. this is a little pathetic. He lost alot of weight, is that part of the cover up to?

2. you're indirectly saying it is exceptional that he is underperforming, because that made you feel a cover-up was coming.

1. Pathetic? Why? I never commented on his weight just his performance. Before the story was released that he has lost weight had you noticed?? I think not...

2. For the reason he was bought he is underperforming.

So that is 2 people from Belguim who are offended at the mere thought of Fellaini not cutting it in the Premiership. :D :D :D

Here's a thought.

6ft 4/5in Everton's record signing, lot of disciplinary problems but scores a goal every four games. Becomes cult hero though many supporters unconvinced.

Hero or villain?

Duncan Ferguson/Fellaini :lol: (difference being that, so far, Marouane has a slightly better strike rate and hasn't been sent off yet. It's also not his primary purpose to score goals).

Here's a thought.

6ft 4/5in Everton's record signing, lot of disciplinary problems but scores a goal every four games. Becomes cult hero though many supporters unconvinced.

Hero or villain?

Duncan Ferguson/Fellaini :lol: (difference being that, so far, Marouane has a slightly better strike rate and hasn't been sent off yet. It's also not his primary purpose to score goals).

im not going against what you said at all, as it makes alot of sense, but what is his primary purpose, as the purpose moyes originally bought him for was to clear things up in midfield etc, but as you say, his disciplinary record shows he isnt the best at winning possesion, or at least, isnt just yet, id like to think his primary purpose is now to score goals from midfield, help out in attacks,

just some random talk here, but did you see his shot in the coventry match, keeper pulled of a great save, top corner material!!

1. Pathetic? Why? I never commented on his weight just his performance. Before the story was released that he has lost weight had you noticed?? I think not...

2. For the reason he was bought he is underperforming.

So that is 2 people from Belguim who are offended at the mere thought of Fellaini not cutting it in the Premiership. :D:D:D

I wasn't offended by your claim that he can't make in the Premiership. If I had a problem with you saying that I'd have had to respond to every post you've made since beginning of last season.

I had a problem with your reasoning (or lack thereof). And so did Chirunga I think.

It takes most over-seas players a season to settle an get use to the prem. Fellaini disapline got better at the end of the season, as the last 8 games(i think) he didn't get a card. He also scored 10 goals.

Why would Moyes lie an say he ill, if he was under performing, he just wouldn't say anything. an tell Fell that he not trying hard enought. Personally i think he got SWINE FLU, everyone else has :P an it seems the new cool think to have if your famous.

Fellaini is sick. Lay off him. EW just doesn't like him so he's looking for any reason to bash on him and now apparently this is a cover up. He plays for Everton. Support him.

I think you will find I "bashed" on him long time ago and opinion has not changed, in fact got worse. Oh and I am not the only one, there are lots of people getting fed up with him.

He plays for Everton. Support him.

I will do what the fuck I like, when I like.

The guy is type of player who scores goals against the run of play. Not out of technical excellence but just out of sheer height and positioning ability.

Without Fellaini it would've been a very different season last year.

And to those people who're saying this illness is a cover up. It's been mentioned in the run-up to 2 previous friendlies on EvertonTV. Not to mention the fact that everyone has been off their game this pre-season and they haven't been "covered up", however Fellaini is the only one who looks unfit.

Pretty ridiculous how some people are constantly saying Fellaini is shit. Fellaini isn't shit. Have you seen Hibbert? That's shit. Fellaini scored 10 goals last season in his debut season. From midfield.

How is that bad? O.o

Edited by Grarghsies

I really can't understand the flack players like Felliani, Jo and Yakubu still get to this day. Without all their goals and good play, we would have been up shites creek a long while ago. Felliani can be very frustrating to watch at times, but his play/goals against United and Bolton helped Everton achieve relative success last season.

Player's who should be blasted are Osman and Hibbert, I would have said Neville as well but he has responded excellently since Carsley left.

I really can't understand the flack players like Felliani, Jo and Yakubu still get to this day. Without all their goals and good play, we would have been up shites creek a long while ago. Felliani can be very frustrating to watch at times, but his play/goals against United and Bolton helped Everton achieve relative success last season.

Player's who should be blasted are Osman and Hibbert, I would have said Neville as well but he has responded excellently since Carsley left.

you know what your getting with neville though aswell, so that stands him in good stead.. likes of osman were you know hes capable of soo much more at times, but he fails to deliver, dnt get me started on hibbert! by the way i was unimpressed by the way he tried to run out of position with the ball, when euell was behind him for the second blackpool goal, that absolutly pissed me off!

Just spoke to my mate today who is a prison officer where Tim Cahills brother has been staying before he got deported. Tim's brother reckons Felliani is desperate to leave!! He says Felliani is really home sick and wants to go back to Belguim. Lets face it he is 21 doesn't speak english and lives on his own on the Docks. Probably is harsh for a young lad maybe thats why we have gone for Defour to help the lad out?

Just spoke to my mate today who is a prison officer where Tim Cahills brother has been staying before he got deported. Tim's brother reckons Felliani is desperate to leave!! He says Felliani is really home sick and wants to go back to Belguim. Lets face it he is 21 doesn't speak english and lives on his own on the Docks. Probably is harsh for a young lad maybe thats why we have gone for Defour to help the lad out?

Lol, sorry too far fetched to me. Sounds like YOU want him to leave, and made that up just to get rumours going lol.