IGNORED

I've Solved Bill Kenwright's Problem

Adpom

You know how they had looking for a Maria and also the two for grease.

Well Bill Kenwright can have In Search of a Billionaire.

They can hold x-factor style audtions at Goodison park ,where the billionaires come in front of the judges, DM,BK an Simon Cowell, an 40k evertonians an say how much Cash they have, an what to do with it an the judges can vote them through.

The 12 Finalist have to prove their the best person to run Everton each week, An Bill Kenwright get to say "Your SKINT" an the guy gets booted off

The winner gets to buy Everton an make us a top top team.

What you guys think?

Sounds a winner to me.....can we work Amanda Holden in somewhere (preferably in an Everton kit)?

I'd suggest Amanda not wearing the EFC kit..or anything much for that matter. Anything to put a would-be investor in a generous mood.

Think their could be a role for Sly Stalone here too - could we have him as the henchman who trudges the losers off stage?

Or we bombard Anil Ambani & his reliance group with hits on their website from toffeetalk, thus bringing Everton to his/their attention.

I hear that Anil is now a trillionaire, not a billionaire.

We NEED him to buy Everton - very sound businessman though...

EW have you read this on wiki?

Personal Life

He is married to Indian Bollywood Actress Tina Munim. He runs 18 kilometers daily and also takes part in the Mumbai Marathon. Ambani is also a fan of Coca-Cola Championship club, Newcastle United and was extremely close to buying the club in September 2008.

also...

English Premier League

Ambani was in talks Everton officials over a deal to takeover the club. Before this he was also on the brink of buying Newcastle United [13] [14] He is now in talks with Liverpool FC about a takeover of the club.

Channel Islands are teeming with billionaires laundering their hard ( :rolleyes: ) earned cash aren't they Wooney? Not got any contacts we could use?

hahaha! nice one Mike! I wish I did!

There's a faior few millionaires over here but not a lot of billionaires, sure there's plenty with their money over here in one form or another mind! Only billionaires I know of around these parts are the Barclay Brothers (note nothing to do with the bank) but they don't seem like the jolliest of fellows and I'd have to find my way on to their private Island and knock on their castle door if I wanted to speak to them!

If I was a billionaire myself I'd be setting up a football club over here, I'm sure with the low tax rates (which it seems is part of the reason why players move to different countries now) I'd be able to bring over lots of big name players to pay their 20% flat rate!

hahaha! nice one Mike! I wish I did!

There's a faior few millionaires over here but not a lot of billionaires, sure there's plenty with their money over here in one form or another mind! Only billionaires I know of around these parts are the Barclay Brothers (note nothing to do with the bank) but they don't seem like the jolliest of fellows and I'd have to find my way on to their private Island and knock on their castle door if I wanted to speak to them!

If I was a billionaire myself I'd be setting up a football club over here, I'm sure with the low tax rates (which it seems is part of the reason why players move to different countries now) I'd be able to bring over lots of big name players to pay their 20% flat rate!

Why set up a new team? Just build a stadium and I am sure Everton will move in. They seem determined to leave the city.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not to sure if this has been posted..... its a week or so old soooooo

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report_anil-ambani-deadly-serious-about-buying-newcastle-united_1181510

Also..... didnt know the guy was Indian........ :huh: :huh:

No wonder EFC denied we were being bought out by "a middle eastern consortium" :lol:

Edited by DangerMouse