Sign in to follow this  
DangerMouse

Final Tickets

I actually find that all really confusing. Does anyone know how many people are signed up to the auto-cup allocation system? And with that info who gets first priority? That piece is written very badly and I find it hard to follow.

I actually find that all really confusing. Does anyone know how many people are signed up to the auto-cup allocation system? And with that info who gets first priority? That piece is written very badly and I find it hard to follow.

Exactly what i was thinking. Does it mean everyone with a season ticket gets an equal shout, regardless of credits? im confuddled man :confused02:

Also will add, unlucky to any non-season ticket holders, as it states in the piece that there is bascially no hope of getting a ticket if you don't have a season ticket and that a season ticket holder can't purchse a ticket for a non season ticket holder, though how they would monitor this is beyond me,. Though its the FA to blame with there frankly disgusting manner of ticket allocation. Once again fans lose out to the big money men

Also will add, unlucky to any non-season ticket holders, as it states in the piece that there is bascially no hope of getting a ticket if you don't have a season ticket and that a season ticket holder can't purchse a ticket for a non season ticket holder, though how they would monitor this is beyond me,. Though its the FA to blame with there frankly disgusting manner of ticket allocation. Once again fans lose out to the big money men

Thats bad...FA are money grabbin scum. Im a lucky1 who will get a shout but those who don't i feel for. I think non-season ticket holders should exhaust the FA by writing sarcy letters, wud b funny :D

Exactly what i was thinking. Does it mean everyone with a season ticket gets an equal shout, regardless of credits? im confuddled man :confused02:

Thats what it seems like, or its 3 away/cup games, then the rest. God i really don't understand. It's annoying as I had gone under the assumption they would sell tickets as they had done previosuly and the more games you attended the more chance you would have, hence why I have spent large amounts of money for tickets and travel to as many away games as possible. I did the london trip twice in three days and will be travelling up to sunderland this weekend also was going to book fulham game, i purchased all these tickets as i thought it would help as it would boost me to 9 or 10 credits, but if its only three! It seems like I have spent alot of money that I could not really afford in a vain attempt to help secure my final place. I'm not annoyed at the club though, they can't help how shit the FA have been

I read it as

Season ticket holders (full & half) are allowed to apply for a ticket.

The club will then allocate tickets, taking into account your preference, based on how many credits you have. Tickets will be allocated to season ticket holders depending on how many credits you have down to 3 credits

They will then allocate tickets to members of the auto cup scheme as stated....

thats how I see it.....

More concerning...... not wanting to start a bad rumor.. apparently we could be giving out around 3000 tickets to our "corporate family"

just info from a mate in the ticket office

The thing that I find worrying is that there is no transparency in how they do the tickets this time. IMO they should sell them how every game is sold, first day they sell to people have been to everything (if you have been to every home/away/cup/europen game then you should be very very very first priority) then each day knock a little off the credits. The lack of transparency worries me for some reason, not saying fraud will take place, but, well, it could and this system seems to help it.

^^^^ I think your right... hence my comment about our corporate family getting tickets.... doing it the usual way we could probably gauge how many tickets had been sold....

Do you get my thinking?

doing it this way we will just get to see the big SOLD OUT sign.. prob on the wednesday evening

They where not a great deal of help but I do have a better grasp on it now:-

-All season ticket holder applicants have to apply at the same time.

-When they applications arrive they are put into different catorgories:- All games, 10+, 6+, 4+, 3+, season ticket holder only.

-They then work through from the top catagory allocating tickets.

-They predict that assuming every season ticket holder applies (and they will) that only people who have attended 3 or more additional games will have a chance.

It doesn't make sense why the choose to do it all at once rather than seperating allocations to different days like they usually do. Though when I asked the ticket office they said that the FA asked for it to be carried out like this, it's not the clubs wishes. There's a surpirse!

well we have 25,000 tickets, we have approx 23,000 STH's, so we must assume the club has boxed of the friends of EFC.

i think its as fair as it could have been, considering we are being screwed by the fa.

ironically, it seems by best chance of a ticket for this one is with one the "football family" through carlsberg.

well we have 25,000 tickets, we have approx 23,000 STH's, so we must assume the club has boxed of the friends of EFC.

i think its as fair as it could have been, considering we are being screwed by the fa.

ironically, it seems by best chance of a ticket for this one is with one the "football family" through carlsberg.

I think it's more like 3000 to 'friends' Stevo (as someone said earlier) as they've said some season ticket holders will miss out. I think that's too many personally particularly as I said in an earlier post that I know of somebody with a link to the club via a former partner obtaining (at least) 20 top price tickets for the semi from the club.

That said, 25k tickets is a joke!

If I am reading it correctly then I reckon I am ok for a final ticket. But I agree with everyone regarding the allocation, it is just so galling. Imagine the money shelled out all season then not getting a ticket when along comes some folk who are after a day out at Wembley and obtain corporate tickets or tickets via website ticket sellers or even through the Wembley season ticket scheme, its so fucking annoying, Its not as though its a nominal amount like 3-5,000 but nealry 40,000 tickets. The FA, one bleeding joke of an organisation, god knows how they would sort the World Cup out, if they got it.

p.s on the subject of tickets and the semi-final, a source of mine informs that a certain Mr Gerrard and Mr Barton received tickets direct from Everton and from a person from a high position. ;)

Mr Gerrard and Mr Barton could have got tickets through Liverpool Football Club and Newcastle United Football Club, as they both entered the FA Cup, they would have had a certain allocation.

If I am reading it correctly then I reckon I am ok for a final ticket. But I agree with everyone regarding the allocation, it is just so galling. Imagine the money shelled out all season then not getting a ticket when along comes some folk who are after a day out at Wembley and obtain corporate tickets or tickets via website ticket sellers or even through the Wembley season ticket scheme, its so fucking annoying, Its not as though its a nominal amount like 3-5,000 but nealry 40,000 tickets. The FA, one bleeding joke of an organisation, god knows how they would sort the World Cup out, if they got it.

p.s on the subject of tickets and the semi-final, a source of mine informs that a certain Mr Gerrard and Mr Barton received tickets direct from Everton and from a person from a high position. ;)

If Mr Gerrard did it could really explain his eaerly affiliation to the Blues which he so vehemently denies, normally its done on a quid pro quo basis, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours

Going to the semi will help as it will have added a credit to your account. It's worth a go applying. Have you been to any other games that where not on your season ticket? When I spoke to the box office they predicted that you would probably need 3 credits and above to stand a real chance, of course that is on the estimation that all season ticket holders will apply (which they probably will do, but for some the £78- £93 ticket price might be too much)

Going to the semi will help as it will have added a credit to your account. It's worth a go applying. Have you been to any other games that where not on your season ticket? When I spoke to the box office they predicted that you would probably need 3 credits and above to stand a real chance, of course that is on the estimation that all season ticket holders will apply (which they probably will do, but for some the £78- £93 ticket price might be too much)

If it is and any peeps are not going to apply for it give me a PM and i'll get the ticket.

I was told on the phone that it was as its all cup games counted.

The eligible games are named on the OS and the semi isn't one of them! Could be a typo but if Elstone is also saying that then I guess you were misinformed Jamie.

That means I've only got 3 additional so have got everything crossed, particularly as train and hotel are already booked and paid for :o

the semi doesnt count - maybe because it is neither a home or away? just a guess really. but i can see why they didnt count it as about 30,000 will have that on their allocation, so it will be pretty worthless imo

Going to be putting mine in tomorrow when i meet up with my Dad. I'm right in thinking that it does not matter how quickly you get it in?

You have until next Weds according to the o/s

I have been sitting around slagging off the FA for their plane disregard for the normal fan but unfortunately I am now thinking the same of everton ..... I'm hearing more and more stories about "the everton family" filling their pockets...

I have no problem with shareholders, board members, sponsors, staff @ players getting tickets but the problem seems to be......

HOW MANY DO THEY GET?

according to some people only about 15000 "Everton fans" will actually get a ticket to the final... how true this I'm not sure... but it raises a very contentious question....

I have been offered a ticket now by two separate people........one a friend of a friend that works for one of are local radio stations and the other was a lad apparently working for JJB....

Both these people claim to have won tickets in their "work raffle" so I'm guessing these places of business have been given / promised tickets by efc

JUST HOW BIG IS THE EVERTON FAMILY?

Mr Earlstone was very reluctant to say the other day on the radio........... I wonder why??

That's been well documented Romey and without sounding churlish but it didn't help matters when he made his speech at the Hillsbro' memorial service at Anfield a couple of weeks back.

I think there was an over-reaction to him giving his speach. He is sports and entertainment minister, I think that he should have spoken, he had no hand in the tragedy that occured and had no involvement what-so-ever in the goverment or high officials to do with the event. I met him when I was working at Doc Fest in Sheffield last year and he was a really nice bloke, very down to earth adn easy to talk too. I have alot of time for him and thought that it was a shame that he was used as an easy target for people to vent there anger at. Its a tricky subject though and people have right in a situation like that to react how they see fit, I just think that he could and should have been given more of a chance. Some people do actually want to make a difference

Another straw, for those of us clutching at them.

Chang is giving away a pair of tickets, just register on their site HERE.

Anyone winning after reading this is honour bound to take me with them :P !

anyone had the phone call or email to confirm their tickets yet?

still waiting for mine, but £180 has gone from my bank account this morning, not showing where to yet. i've either been robbed or i have tickets.

edit: the good people at halifax have confirmed two payments to everton - happy days!

anyone had the phone call or email to confirm their tickets yet?

still waiting for mine, but £180 has gone from my bank account this morning, not showing where to yet. i've either been robbed or i have tickets.

edit: the good people at halifax have confirmed two payments to everton - happy days!

Congratulations!!!

How many credits do you have? Me and my mates have 5 but aren't on cup scheme (don't know why - am next season), so we're kind of sweating on our tickets!

i got lucky really, my cousin is getting married in greece, he is away for the final. him and his lad have season tickets, been to all the extra home games and 8 away games. i got my first choice price band, but hot had the phone call yet so dont know where im sat.

if you have a season ticket with 5 extras you should be pretty safe i think, 3 was the minimum.

Still waiting for my confirmation... I have 9 credits in total

ooooo got mine... no email or phone call but check your eticket account its on there has your seat number and everything

ooo im so excited

ooooo got mine... no email or phone call but check your eticket account its on there has your seat number and everything

ooo im so excited

Trying very hard not to hate you DM :huh: . I'll get over it....but it's tough :crying_anim: .

In all seriousness, hope everyone gets lucky. It'll be the best day ever, trust me :) .

C 117, 174..............Letters and numbers that bring music to my ears..........."Tell me ma, me ma, to put the champagne on ice, we're going to Wembley thrice, tell me ma, me ma" :thumbsup_anim: :D :D :D

Jamie, have you checked your purchase history on the official site. My ticket numbers etc., for mine and two other tickets are on there, so I am presuming I have been allocated mine, also money is pending to be withdrawn from my bank account, I am also presuming it is for the tickets.

Jamie, have you checked your purchase history on the official site. My ticket numbers etc., for mine and two other tickets are on there, so I am presuming I have been allocated mine, also money is pending to be withdrawn from my bank account, I am also presuming it is for the tickets.

How are you eligible for 3 tickets. ??? :o

How are you eligible for 3 tickets. ??? :o

Bill, you can apply for friends and family, as long as they have season ticket and qualify for a ticket. This way family and friends can get tickets next to each other. One person is named as lead person and you input others as you do yours. It doesn't guarantee you get seats next to each other but this is the best way. I have the three we applied for next to each other, suppose this way also helps if a dad/ mum are taking their kids.

:mellow::huh::o;):P:D:lol:B):rolleyes::) Tell me ma, me ma... that I'm going to be a horrible mess!!! I'm going to wembley to see EFC win the cup!