IGNORED

Final Tickets

Damn. I've left my customer info numbers at my Dad's house form when we did our application together. I'll just have to wait a little longer I guess!

if you notice available balance in your bank is less then yours is paid for. they will take the money before the ticket is allocated, you'll be there, dont worry.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efctaxi
5 mate, how many you got? We got our 1st choice tickets so there's obviously loads left!

Why have you got a ....a.......a .... A MANC IN YOUR AVATAR ? :lol:

C 117, 174..............Letters and numbers that bring music to my ears..........."Tell me ma, me ma, to put the champagne on ice, we're going to Wembley thrice, tell me ma, me ma" :thumbsup_anim: :D :D :D

I'm C 114 11, we'll be able to wave to each other!!!

We had 16, 15 and 5 credits for the three I applied for and we got first choice tickets, £70 odd quid ones.

It actually says on the website that if you appley together they will work on the lowest credit number....

you did well to get the tickets you did.... I have 9 credits and got my first choice ( i think) my dad also had nine and only got his scecond choice.......( i think)

we just put or preference in price order except I put the 2nd tier ones first

Edited by DangerMouse

Apparantly, Everton do not actually receive the tickets until today. Then they can start notifying people officially, probably from tomorrow, and the bank, if reserved your money, can only take it once the tickets have been sent out. Jamie, don't worry I reckon you will be ok as long as you have enoguh credits.

I don't think you haveone yet then....... The strange thing is.... Talking to afew people the last day or two.... Some have got one when others haven't. Some people with less credits have one when people with more don't . Iknow officially not told yet but just going on what's shown on eticket

Edited by DangerMouse

It is very strange. I know a few people who have around ten credits that don't have one yet, but one person I know only has 3 credits and they do have one. I'm just confused with how this system is working at the moment.

It doesn't sound like it's working at all :huh:

It is very strange. I know a few people who have around ten credits that don't have one yet, but one person I know only has 3 credits and they do have one. I'm just confused with how this system is working at the moment.

Not got mine yet either , checking bank account, purchase history, e mail, text EVERYTHING EVERY 15 MINUTES!!

Think I've got 4 credits but two of them on my account are for the same game (Boro) so might only count as 3.

Know 3 people in work who've applied, 1 has his the other two haven't so not panicking just yet :o

It's not working at all.

I was speaking to someone who had been to every single game this season. Home and Away in both the league and the cup including some in UEFA (even though that was short and sweet this season) and hasn't recieved his final ticket yet. He's not even sure if it's going to come after what the people from the box office said down at Wembley/FA whereas someone else has only been to a handful of games and managed to get one. It seems that even though this credit catch has been put in place people are finding out how to get around it.

It's the FA's fault. Keeping all the fuckin' tickets. :mellow:

If you dont get any Jamie you have these to fall back on in an emergency.

Date/Time ............. Event ......................Tickets..............Venue ................................... Price Range

15:00 Everton Vs West Ham United Tickets Goodison Park, Liverpool, United Kingdom £65.00 - £75.00

15:00 FA Cup Final Chelsea v Everton Tickets Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom £ 325.00 - £1295.00 :o:angry:

http://www.ticket4football.com/premiership...verton-tickets/

I dont think the system is working at all... I just hope this doesnt cause a big stink as there would only be two reasons for it...... Id like to think we could handle a ticket allocation fairly but we seem to fuck everything up..... Im not even going to suggest the other............

Ill be happy when we all get told officially

15:00 Everton Vs West Ham United Tickets Goodison Park, Liverpool, United Kingdom £65.00 - £75.00

15:00 FA Cup Final Chelsea v Everton Tickets Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom £ 325.00 - £1295.00 :o:angry:

http://www.ticket4football.com/premiership...verton-tickets/

Bloody hell! That's someone who really wants to go to the game if they buy at that price. It's stupid how the FA have only allowed a handful of tickets to both clubs, it must be a nightmare to organise but you get the feeling that Chelsea will be running it better. The final ticket system has been a total cock up. Touts are selling the tickets at money that they dream of and supporters who have followed the Blues for years are having to watch from their local pub. It's a farce.