IGNORED

New Kits For 15/16

does this mean once it is released the home kit from this year will be massively discounted? my birthday is coming up and i'd like a kit, but i'm so cheap/poor i'm looking for a real deal here.

Depends on how many they have left in stock. Away shirt is only £15 now, why not get one of those?

Depends on how many they have left in stock. Away shirt is only £15 now, why not get one of those?

just looked on the website, all kits are $32 plus 11 for shipping. so 43 out the door. thanks Mike, i'll have to get the wife to order before they sell out. :jump for joy:

Edited by markjazzbassist

just looked on the website, all kits are $32 plus 11 for shipping. so 43 out the door. thanks Mike, i'll have to get the wife to order before they sell out. :jump for joy:

Black one's gone back up to £20 from £15, glad I got in when I did :).

careful dude, it'll be as long as stocks last, and the home kit this year was great. The other kits will be available well into next season

okay, i'm worried about sizing too. you guys have H&M and we do too now, but their european cut on shirts its like everything is too small for me. i'm a tall and thick framed fellow (thanks Slovak heritage) so I'm guessing the Large (euro cut?) will be snug after a few wash and dry cycles, so it's Away or Third kit for me with XL i guess.

Edited by markjazzbassist

careful dude, it'll be as long as stocks last, and the home kit this year was great. The other kits will be available well into next season

Third kit is only available in L/XL now so not many of them left. Home just in M/L so low on stock also.

Away still four sizes to choose from so that may be available for a while.

okay, i'm worried about sizing too. you guys have H&M and we do too now, but their european cut on shirts its like everything is too small for me. i'm a tall and thick framed fellow (thanks Slovak heritage) so I'm guessing the Large (euro cut?) will be snug after a few wash and dry cycles, so it's Away or Third kit for me with XL i guess.

XL is probably the way to go then Mark I'd agree; but don't put them through the "dry" cycle, never do with mine. Just put them on a radiator or hang them from a line.

Funny thing is I was a medium for years (I'm close to six feet but naturally quite slim) but in the last few years age and inactivity set in and I moved to large and my old ones were too tight. Then I got the unwanted medically induced weight loss eighteen odd months ago and all my old mediums fit me again :).

Now I'm back closer to my fighting weight I need large again at the same time my lad's hit eighteen so he's stolen all my old mediums :dry:.

XL is probably the way to go then Mark I'd agree; but don't put them through the "dry" cycle, never do with mine. Just put them on a radiator or hang them from a line.

Funny thing is I was a medium for years (I'm close to six feet but naturally quite slim) but in the last few years age and inactivity set in and I moved to large and my old ones were too tight. Then I got the unwanted medically induced weight loss eighteen odd months ago and all my old mediums fit me again :).

Now I'm back closer to my fighting weight I need large again at the same time my lad's hit eighteen so he's stolen all my old mediums :dry:.

can't win can you mike :shaking fist:

yeah i'll go with the XL. thanks.

16 stone is what 16kilo? I'm 6'2" and 225 lbs. I'm not fat just have very broad chest and shoulders. maybe I will get a 2X, they have it in the retro kits. Get my bob latch ford on :)

Fourteen pounds in a stone so 225lb is virtually spot on sixteen stone.

So Pad is probably the man to listen to, you fat boys need to stick together :P.

I'm 5'11" and about 225. I wore a large in the Le Coq Sportif shirts and an XL (which was slightly big) in the Nike.

Considering your height, I think you should get an XL and not an XXL. I say this assuming you like your jersey to fit more like a shirt and less like you are in G-Unit.

(That's honestly the most current hip-hop reference I can make)

I'm 5'11" and about 225. I wore a large in the Le Coq Sportif shirts and an XL (which was slightly big) in the Nike.

Considering your height, I think you should get an XL and not an XXL. I say this assuming you like your jersey to fit more like a shirt and less like you are in G-Unit.

(That's honestly the most current hip-hop reference I can make)

will do, they don't have the 70's one in XL, so Away kit it is :) i'll order tonight.