IGNORED

New Kits For 15/16

Nah... there's already the dark blue/salmon training gear... plus the black ones... Don't think they would make a 3rd colour. Green is go I'm afraid...

The arms on that photo are contrasting to the main body of the shirt. They also have stripes on the sleeves and legs. The Chang logo is white in the pic but the illustration implies a dark sponsor, so the shirt has to be lighter.

CLJuWRPXAAAPMNK.jpg

I know it's black and white, but could it be a 'bright' third kit?

Oh and the guy who draws them (it's been mentioned a few times before) is Will Sliney, the Marvel artist who is a MASSIVE Everton fan.

Very good artist he's done a few of the new Marvel (battleworld) retcon bits lately

If that picture is of the third kit it's safe to say I wouldn't buy or wear it, looks like something Delboy would wear in the bedroom

Home shirt is fucking awful no imigination used and just got the away kit delivered for my five year old and I reckon it cost £4.99 to make. Stiching and material is market shite you used to see years ago.

They are both the same. Really stretchy and it doesn't fall back into shape. It's thin and cheap feeling. I hate it.

I like the NSNO on the back though

It's shit but you like the "nothing but the best..." part of it. Irony in action :rofl:.

It's the fabric that's shit, it's flimsy and pulls easily. The design bits like the NSNO on the back collar are smart but the actual top is not good quality.

Ironically the shorts are ok but their design is shit.

Go figure :blink:

The name and number print is supplied by the premier league, every club has the same. One thing we can't blame the club or umbro for I'm afraid.

I can tell you one thing about this fabric, though it feels cheap and stretching without going back into shape. It's great for pulling sweat away from the skin and keeping dry.

The cost of technology!

The name and number print is supplied by the premier league, every club has the same. One thing we can't blame the club or umbro for I'm afraid.

I can tell you one thing about this fabric, though it feels cheap and stretching without going back into shape. It's great for pulling sweat away from the skin and keeping dry.

The cost of technology!

Both my kids home shirts look tatty and scruffy already. They got them 20th June was it when it come out? They have a barca kit, Bayern and a PSG one as well they all still look brand new yet the Everton one looks a year old.

It's awful. In fact I'd go as far as to say last years tops look newer than this.

Edited by Paddock

Last years was really hard wearing wasn't it?

It was better when the replica shirt was exactly that, now they give us the same fabric, the players wear them once! Kids will wear them all week when they are new if they can.

Yep pretty much. It is what it is I suppose and you buy it regardless because the kids want one. Watching them run round the back garden playing and beating Liverpool 9-0 is priceless.