IGNORED

New Kits For 15/16

Love it. Umbro went 2 for 2 in my opinion. Nike made some wretched kits, nice to see Umbro actually putting some thought into it.

In recent years Umbro, LCS and Nike have all made some great shirts, they've also all made some crap ones. Reserving judgement on this 'til I see the official photos; these leaked ones, even when accurate, often look pretty awful.

Umbro for ya.

Given the 2 seasons we had Nike and 2 seasons we've had Umbro, I'd say it's a tie at the moment. If the important thing is the name, then I understand that Nike is "sexier". But, since we got no real benefit from the Nike deal, and they made some shite too, I don't get the Umbro hate. I'm more interested in a nice looking piece of clothing than the brand; If Tesco jeans fit and look better than Diesel or A&f, gimme Tesco everyday.

Given the 2 seasons we had Nike and 2 seasons we've had Umbro, I'd say it's a tie at the moment. If the important thing is the name, then I understand that Nike is "sexier". But, since we got no real benefit from the Nike deal, and they made some shite too, I don't get the Umbro hate. I'm more interested in a nice looking piece of clothing than the brand; If Tesco jeans fit and look better than Diesel or A&f, gimme Tesco everyday.

A "tie" eh.

You can tell you're married to an American, it's a draw god dammit :shaking fist:

Oh and the arms on that kit are a fucking joke. ?

Edited by Paddock

• 3 weeks later...

Nah... there's already the dark blue/salmon training gear... plus the black ones... Don't think they would make a 3rd colour. Green is go I'm afraid...

I'm not so sure that isn't the black one. In that type of lighting black can appear green on camera. It does look green though.

Anyhow, if you check the comic-style illustration, you'll see that there aren't stripes on the sleeves.

Maybe the 3rd kit is white with green?

Edited by JoeQuince