I've added you to my friends list.

Edit

Newty82

Kevin Sheedy

Members

404 posts

Sent 12 Mar 2014 - 20:00

OK.

Glad you are back on...never like to see people banned.

No doubt speak or debate soon!!!

I'd say that implied it was sorted!!!

Good on you for putting that up. At the end there, thats just me trying to move on. I didnt want anyone banned, no way (as in, im acting my age there!!!)

But...BUT...I go off for a bit. You get allowed back on, and as far as I am concerned, you imply that all was sorted, and as far as I am concerned, you imply that you have apologised. What got me back up, is you apologise to whoever was involved in that particular conversation (see my first post on this topic)...but you havent actually apologised to the person who you tried your absolute best to slander as a racist. You've copied in the pm's that show this!!!!!

Now I might be wrong with this perception, and if I am then I have to hold my hands up. I'll let the people decide that one.

Yes I am 32...I have 2 boys, 15 and 2...I am well used to shit hitting the fan, accepting apologies and moving on with no grudge. Honestly, it wouldnt have been a problem if you hadnt implied that you'd sorted it.

And call me whatever you want, whatever name you feel the need to...water off a ducks back.

Peace n out.

Hey, only infantile bickering is allowed in this thread. For childish bickering, please visit RedCafe.

For my information (I must just be too old or have been out of the country for too long), what does WUM stand for? And why am I no longer allowed to call a spade a spade?

Haha!!!

I had to ask the same about WUM....Wind Up Merchant.

Not very exciting really.

When did this forum turn into a mongoloids play-pen? Jesus Christ when I was active we had one member who was an absolute tit but the rest got along with one another and we had a brilliant atmosphere. I tried to keep this place as active as I could with my daily quizzes and tried to post a Talking to the Enemy which had to be cancelled because of time constraints so it's a real shame to see the place how it is at the moment.

I've not been active recently so I don't know who's said what and who's the bellend and who isn't but we're all Evertonians for christ sake. This is a forum so people are going to have different opinions, if you don't want to hear another opinion then log off and don't come back. I can understand when fans of other teams clash but when it's Evertonian versus Evertonian it's really sad to see.

Give all of your heads a wobble and lighten up!

(or I'll be forced to make a quiz thread again).

Wo wo wo. Was gonna write this before I'd seen what Zoo posted (havent read that properly actually!).

Im pulling out of it because its going back too far and the original thing is being mentioned in greater detail than intended.

If it carries on, its another locked thread and another Cotto ban...I dont want anyone to get banned!!! Christ.

I accept there will be no apology and accept I maybe shouldnt have got ruffled by it again. Bloody hell...I dont want the whole every single detail going over all over again!!!

He throws a good wobbler though!!!

When did this forum turn into a mongoloids play-pen? Jesus Christ when I was active we had one member who was an absolute tit but the rest got along with one another and we had a brilliant atmosphere. I tried to keep this place as active as I could with my daily quizzes and tried to post a Talking to the Enemy which had to be cancelled because of time constraints so it's a real shame to see the place how it is at the moment.

I've not been active recently so I don't know who's said what and who's the bellend and who isn't but we're all Evertonians for christ sake. This is a forum so people are going to have different opinions, if you don't want to hear another opinion then log off and don't come back. I can understand when fans of other teams clash but when it's Evertonian versus Evertonian it's really sad to see.

Give all of your heads a wobble and lighten up!

(or I'll be forced to make a quiz thread again).

The highlighted bit is the worse aspect of it all

Just going over old ground in saying they'll invariably be disputes between participants on forum pages - be damn boring if all opinion was just the same - but when you're all sharing the same objective, I.E. for Everton Football Club to succeed - and there's regular disputes involving supporters, it is disappointing to see.

Then again, aren't half of all quarrels on these pages between individuals characteristics, over the good of the team in question ? I feel I got some legitimate concerns regarding one or two other names, and maybe the feeling is reciprocated, but guess they'll always be some level of fall-out wherever you find it.

All getting on together and singing campfire songs is a few and far between scenario on any fan forum wherever you find it.

All getting on together and singing campfire songs is a few and far between scenario on any fan forum wherever you find it.

Disagree. When I was active I'd spend many a night toasting marshmallows over the fire with some of the forums regulars.

• 1 month later...

It's worked because he's a one-trick pony i.e. nobody has ever denied he has a great shot from range. What people constantly overlook is that the reason Liverpool often needed a late winner is because he failed to control the game in the first place, and hence translate that control into goals and a relatively comfortable win. He spent years doing this.

He's the most overrated player I have ever seen. He's had one world-class season, and that was only because Mascherano and Alonso were acting as the double pivot. He wasn't even a CM at the time ffs.

I despise the cunt and the way that he buys into his own hype as well as the England team's. He's one of those pricks who lacks the ability to reflect and simply believes all the shite the English media say about he and other English players.

As I say, I hate the guy's public profile so much that he's the reason between me being happy for Liverpool and their generally decent fans if they win the league, and me being annoyed about it. He's that offensive.

And Blue 250 is up his arsehole - like all Gerrard sycophants his view of football is in the dark ages.

Fuck me look who's back......any more private massages to look forward to ! your a sick bastard who needs locking up!

Just how many forums is it you've ruined.....who did you say you supported, not us was it brown nose :rofl:

Guest Nikica

Fuck me look who's back......any more private massages to look forward to ! your a sick bastard who needs locking up!

Just how many forums is it you've ruined.....who did you say you supported, not us was it brown nose :rofl:

Actually, I haven't been on many forums. However, on the ones I have most people have treated me very well and enjoyed my input. It's only idiots like you who generally have a problem with me.

Ultimately, you treated me like garbage because of a discussion I had with someone else. You're a parasite and I stand by what I said - the world would be a better place if sewer rats like you weren't in it.

I support Rangers, you idiot. I post here because you signed one of our better players (the screen name is a clue, genius). Cue the predictable abuse about me being 'the typical Rangers bigot' - I can read you like a novel.

As for 'look who's back' - unlike you I have things going on in life so can't post every day. You cocky little fuckwit. As for needing locking up - never hurt anyone in my life, nor been in trouble with the police. I think I show admirable restraint given I have to deal with morons like you on a regular basis (in real life, not on the net).

Oh, 'private massage'? Is that a Freudian slip? And you call me a sick bastard...

Edited by Nikica

How the fuck are you still a member on here ?

Guest Nikica

How the fuck are you still a member on here ?

Apart from you and possibly one other person, nobody really has an issue with me (unless they're being two-faced, which is entirely possible). In fact, I've received compliments from people. Pretty ironic that - i don't even support your club yet most members on here would probably rather read what I have to say than what you do :rofl:

Nothing to say about Gerrard then?

Oh, and just to make it clear - I'm not interested in any of your 'private massages' you sick, depraved freak.

Edited by Nikica

Actually, I haven't been on many forums. However, on the ones I have most people have treated me very well and enjoyed my input. It's only idiots like you who generally have a problem with me.

Ultimately, you treated me like garbage because of a discussion I had with someone else. You're a parasite and I stand by what I said - the world would be a better place if sewer rats like you weren't in it.

I support Rangers, you idiot. I post here because you signed one of our better players (the screen name is a clue, genius). Cue the predictable abuse about me being 'the typical Rangers bigot' - I can read you like a novel.

As for 'look who's back' - unlike you I have things going on in life so can't post every day. You cocky little fuckwit. As for needing locking up - never hurt anyone in my life, nor been in trouble with the police. I think I show admirable restraint given I have to deal with morons like you on a regular basis (in real life, not on the net).

Your a pretty sick person......you really need help.

'Things going on in your life'......obviously not much if you can send me private messages during the early hours of the morning.

'Admirable restraint'.....like wishing death, spitting hate, and making vile long winded messages that would get some locked up...that's 'admirable' is it, wow, you are more sick than I thought.

Guest Nikica

Your a pretty sick person......you really need help.

'Things going on in your life'......obviously not much if you can send me private messages during the early hours of the morning.

'Admirable restraint'.....like wishing death, spitting hate, and making vile long winded messages that would get some locked up...that's 'admirable' is it, wow, you are more sick than I thought.

Ahhh, the old 'you have no life!' yet again. How exactly does me posting early in the morning one day out of a fortnight indicate I have no life? Forget me having no life, you have no fucking common sense.

Interspersed with the ad homs were points about the football anyway.

I said 'admirable' in real life, not necessarily online. You treated me unfairly so I replied in kind. I can be a nice guy or a prick - however you treat me is what you'll get back 10 fold. You treated me very shoddily and didn't even have the decorum to reply to a civil message - so you can fuck off.

Edited by Nikica

Apart from you and possibly one other person, nobody really has an issue with me. In fact, I've received compliments from people. Pretty ironic that - i don't even support your club yet most members on here would probably rather read what I have to say than what you do :rofl:

Nothing to say about Gerrard then?

Oh, and just to make it clear - I'm not interested in any of your 'private massages' you sick, depraved freak.

I've never sent you a private message.....that's one of the reasons for your little 'melt down' who the hell would respond to a sicko like you.

Who gives a fuck about Gerrard!

What I'll do I'll try and put on the screen the messages you set me..........AND YOU CAN PUT MINE UP.

You must be more stupid than I thought...............your actually trying to make out I've sent you a message.

GET HELP NOW !....You could be a danger to your family, seriously!

Guest Nikica

I've never sent you a private message.....that's one of the reasons for your little 'melt down' who the hell would respond to a sicko like you.

Who gives a fuck about Gerrard!

What I'll do I'll try and put on the screen the messages you set me..........AND YOU CAN PUT MINE UP.

You must be more stupid than I thought...............your actually trying to make out I've sent you a message.

GET HELP NOW !....You could be a danger to your family, seriously!

Yes, I'm the one who's stupid...I'm taking the piss out of your Freudian slip you idiot ('private massages'). I even allude to that in the first post. I'm essentially mocking you, implying you must have a thing for me and want to massage me.

I know you never messaged me, which is why I replied with 'massage'. So you're calling me an idiot for poking jibes at your shit typo. You stupid cunt :rofl:

As for being a danger to my family - I'd bet your family is fucking ashamed of you. Or maybe you're all inbred and they're as thick as you are.

I quote from a previous comment:

"Oh, 'private massage'? Is that a Freudian slip? And you call me a sick bastard..."

Edited by Nikica

Ahhh, the old 'you have no life!' yet again. How exactly does me posting early in the morning one day out of a fortnight indicate I have no life? Forget me having no life, you have no fucking common sense.

Interspersed with the ad homs were points about the football anyway.

I said 'admirable' in real life, not necessarily online. You treated me unfairly so I replied in kind. I can be a nice guy or a prick - however you treat me is what you'll get back 10 fold. You treated me very shoddily and didn't even have the decorum to reply to a civil message - so you can fuck off.

Reply to a civil message !........................you don't know the fucking meaning.Our Rangers import has gone, go back to your Rangers forum, oh yes you can't you were asked to leave :rofl:

Ok, you've sent me ANOTHER private message, my reply as usual wont be private.

Yes I make typing errors and my spelling at times is poor, but I support Everton and don't send threatning messages, those are the two differences between us.

I'm starting to see you probably do have some kind of problem, infact in the past I think you've pretty much admitted it.

In that case I don't intend to keep this stupid fued running.

Just don't send any more crap, and calm down........maybe one day we'll see eye to eye.

Guest Nikica

Reply to a civil message !........................you don't know the fucking meaning.Our Rangers import has gone, go back to your Rangers forum, oh yes you can't you were asked to leave :rofl:

I don't post on Rangers forums because most of them are full of narrow-minded bigots and I despise their political views. Nice straw man.

Let other people decide, If someone can show me how to get your messages made public that will do me.

Ok, 'massage', big deal.

I'm finished talking to you now, stop ruining a good forum.

I brought up 'massage' again because you're acting like I was being an idiot claiming you messaged me - when I was mocking your Freudian slip. Do you even know what a Freudian slip is? Perhaps you don't, which is what has led to this confusion. You're calling me an idiot because of light-hearted comments made as a result of your typing.

I don't even want to argue with you - you treated me like a cunt so I replied in kind and now it has escalated. You're as complicit as I am, so stop trying to plead innocence.

Ok, you've sent me ANOTHER private message, my reply as usual wont be private.

Yes I make typing errors and my spelling at times is poor, but I support Everton and don't send threatning messages, those are the two differences between us.

I'm starting to see you probably do have some kind of problem, infact in the past I think you've pretty much admitted it.

In that case I don't intend to keep this stupid fued running.

Just don't send any more crap, and calm down........maybe one day we'll see eye to eye.

I don't hold grudges. My issues were three-fold:

1) you green arrowed Paul's comments about me being 'young minded' even though I backed up my comments in that argument. If I came across as volatile there it's because I've had the same 'La Liga sucks' argument many times in the past, so my weariness shone through;

2) you didn't reply to me even though I asked you a question in a civil message (at that time). It was very, very rude;

3) you judge me for my views on Gerrrad, even though it's very realistic to think that - while a very good player - he's never been truly world-class or amongst the top midfielders in the game. Your view on this issue is the insular Brit type - mine is the more open-minded football fan's. Yet you have the audacity to call me clueless for it (and by extension Bailey, feartheinn etc).

Yes, I have some problems, the main one being paranoia and a major persecution complex. I'm not proud of it but I don't see why I should exclude myself from fora as a result, especially when I (and others) think I have something to offer. Why should I not try and live my life as well as everyone else?

i apologise for saying I hoped you died - truly uncalled for but that night was a very bad night which you contributed heavily to. I don't expect people to walk on eggshells around me, but I also don't expect to be judged by people who've never even spoken to me (at least online).

Edited by Nikica

Ok,

I 'green arrowed' a comment, possibly because I agreed with it, can't think of any other reason.Didn't then really like being questioned about it via a private message.Didn't reply as I don't tend to use 'private messages'.

As for Gerrard, fuck him.He's good, he's red.....it's a shame.

There must be people who can help with your problems, work with them, and understand intenet threats and such like are these days investigated by the police, so just be carefull what you write.

try and sort you head out, I'll even answer a private message from you if you can keep it civil, I'll help you if I can.

Guest Nikica

Ok,

I 'green arrowed' a comment, possibly because I agreed with it, can't think of any other reason.Didn't then really like being questioned about it via a private message.Didn't reply as I don't tend to use 'private messages'.

As for Gerrard, fuck him.He's good, he's red.....it's a shame.

There must be people who can help with your problems, work with them, and understand intenet threats and such like are these days investigated by the police, so just be carefull what you write.

try and sort you head out, I'll even answer a private message from you if you can keep it civil, I'll help you if I can.

You're the first person I have ever threatened, be it internet or not. I'm not proud of it but my mindset was 'I'm going through enough as it is without this guy being a wanker and confirming my suspicions. Truly fed up of this shite'. It's an insane way to think I know, but I have a chemical imbalance in my brain. Not proud to admit it and not looking for sympathy - but just letting you know there are mitigating circumstances. It's not a case of 'my life is hunky-dory but this guy had a go at me, think I will threaten him for a laugh'. But you're correct, it isn't on.

Gerrard is good, we all know that. It was your condescending comments towards me for not rating him as highly as you do - those are what annoyed me. As I always say though, football is meaningless in the big picture so it's not worth getting too worked up over.

Thanks for the offer, but you can't help. I do appreciate the offer, it's very kind - but I am beyond repair at this stage. Let's just try and be civil and have decent debates. If you disagree with me just explain why as I will respect it. Don't make statements. I'm more likely to respect a post which disagrees with me but explains why, than I am a post which agrees with me but is a one-line statement.

Btw, I don't mean this in a patronising way but...were you unaware of what a Freudian slip is? If so, that's what led to the message/massage confusion. I was being childish anyway.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

You are going far too deep Nikica. Don't get yourself wound up over football.

That's the irony. I realise football is really just an attempt to divide and conquer the proletariat, yet I still become embroiled in heated debate. Football is fucking pointless ultimately, that is true.