IGNORED

Fiorentina (home) 2nd Leg

Bill

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guys,

tonight we'll see who will be doomed to hell, my think is that this will be a very hard match for US (Fiorentina), you certainly will not give anything

for free, and almost sure that tonight the game will be hard than last week.

We have a very unlucky game last sunday against Siena, they score with a free-kick (the only one effort they do in the entire game) and stay back

closed (the classical 10-1-0 of the little italian teams), we without our best attacker (MUTU injured) wasn't able to score a goal, with Pazzini missing

a lot of easy score, and damning us to be almost reached by Milan.

So, for what i can see i warn you, beware Pazzini, he is full of nerve for what he missed sunday (begging the supporters and taking all the responsability

for the losing match), beware him and his rage, and have a nice time, i hope that this day you will see that no all the italian team play the

nasty 9-1-1 scheme when play away.

Best wishes (apart from this night :D)

VaeVictis (in latin, Whoe to the defeated!)

2 of that midfield 4 are major doubts - 2 are just back from injury... GOOD CALL JOSE!

Howard

Nev Yobo Jags Lescott

Art Cars Timmy Pienaar

AJ Yak

for me anyway - wouldn't mind jags or yobo dropping out to accomodate baines - think he could have some joy over-lapping.

YEssssssssssssss!!!!!

Would love baines to start, but i think it would be a bad move to bring him back at such a crucial game,

I guys,

tonight we'll see who will be doomed to hell, my think is that this will be a very hard match for US (Fiorentina), you certainly will not give anything

for free, and almost sure that tonight the game will be hard than last week.

We have a very unlucky game last sunday against Siena, they score with a free-kick (the only one effort they do in the entire game) and stay back

closed (the classical 10-1-0 of the little italian teams), we without our best attacker (MUTU injured) wasn't able to score a goal, with Pazzini missing

a lot of easy score, and damning us to be almost reached by Milan.

So, for what i can see i warn you, beware Pazzini, he is full of nerve for what he missed sunday (begging the supporters and taking all the responsability

for the losing match), beware him and his rage, and have a nice time, i hope that this day you will see that no all the italian team play the

nasty 9-1-1 scheme when play away.

Best wishes (apart from this night :D)

VaeVictis (in latin, Whoe to the defeated!)

So you've only got one player "full of nerve".....for a bad performance....wanting to perform well to erase the memory of that bad performance!!!!

WELL!.........We've got ten players "full of nerve"........off the back of their performances against your team last week!....

SO that's 10 of ours against your 1....with something to prove.

Not to mention a lad who I don't think you met last week!...Victor Anichebe!!He likes european nights......think you could be getting a look at him around about the 70 min mark!

Here's to great night, with Everton showing the passion sadly missing from the first leg.

Had a dream last night that we won 4 v 1.

Can't see them not scoring and it depends if we score before they do or not.

I can't see us going through but if we put in a good performance and give it our all unlike last time then will be happy if then pick up 3 points on Sunday

Howard

jags, Yobo, Jags, Baines

Arteta, Carsley, Cahill, Pienaar

Yaks, AJ

I would like to see but expect it will be 4.5.1 with Neville in place of AJ if Baines is fit enough if not then Lescott to left back with Jags in the centre and Hibbo at right back

Nice work James.

Based on the lot of injuries I can't see us pulling off a 4-5-1 without bringing Baines into the midfield, which I doubt.

Neville - Jags - Yobo - Lescott

Arteta - Cars - Cahill - Pienaar

-- Yak --- AJ---

Of course there's still the chance that Pienaar won't be playing today because of that shit tackle on Sunday which might force Baines into that left wing role. Would be a lot more confident if we had a few more people off the Physio table.

2-1 to us on the night Cahill and Vic

Edited by chicagoblue

Bollocks (not to anyone in particular). We're about 3-1 with the bookies to qualify, hot favourites to win on the night. Seems a tough one to get through but if we get an early goal....or even a goal in the first hour without conceding the whole position changes. I'm going for 2-0 at full time and 4-1 after extra time. Internazionale showed us how not to turn around a 2-0 deficit last night....bring it on!!

Anybody who believes Neville will not play tonight must have no brains. :huh:

When I said about the team I would like to see play I thought that Neville was missing but then didn't know what to do as would like to see Baines in on the left and Yobo and Lescott at centre but then Jags doesn't derserve to be droppped which is why I put him at right back then realised that Neville was not in there.

I expect the back 4 to be depending if goes 4 4 2 or 4 5 1 Neville at right back if 4 4 2 and him in midfield if 4-5-1. Neville will play tonight unless injured (which he is not) no matter what

we need to score so id really go for it 442

--------------------HOWARD----------------------

JAGS-------YOBO----------LESCOTT-----BAINES

ARTETA------OSMAN----FERNANDES------PIENAAR

---------------A.J-------------YAKUBU----------------

Imo that defense is as good as anyones europe.

I could bet my house it wont be that but thats what id go with...

COYBS!!!

Edited by Blue4Ever

Radio commentary - radio or online

Anywhere?

5 Live & BBC Merseyside surely?

No TC :o . Has to be injured, he's not even on the bench...

David Moyes has made two changes from the side that won at Sunderland on Sunday.

Lee Carsley and Leon Osman return to the side in place of Tony Hibbert and Tim Cahill.

Hibbert is named amongst the substitutes, whilst Cahill is omitted from the squad.

Andrew Johnson and Yakubu continue up front for the Blues, with skipper Phil Neville expected to slot in at right-back in order to accomodate the return to the midfield of Carsley.

Jack Rodwell, who made his Premier League début against Sunderland, is also on the bench.

He is joined by Victor Anichebe, Nuno Valente, Thomas Gravesen, Leighton Baines, Stefan Wessels and Hibbert.

Edited by MikeO

Arteta's set-pieces have caused havoc, but he needs to do more in open play, he seems to be a bit static tonight. Come on Everton, I wish Yobo had've gone for that ball rather than appealed for a penalty! Not enough quality on the ball tonight from us, a lot of long balls (due to the 442 I would suspect) so I'd like to see Anichebe on fairly soon. Fiorentina look very average, they're there for the taking if we can just add a little quality to the effort and commitment.

Edited by carlmc25

C'MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! ARTETA THE DUDE! about time he started shooting, that's what you need in the big games, big players to perform and finally Arteta is doing it. Come on Everton, we need to keep it tight at the back and get that third. Anichebe will scare the pants off these guys. AJ could have had a couple more tonight but I have to confess, he's looked much more like the player we bought in the last few games. He's doing well tonight, he deserves another goal. Yakubu has got better as it's gone on, but I think he still has more in the tank tonight. Come on Yak.

Edited by carlmc25