IGNORED

Alan Smith £1.75mil

M'bia is THAT good and will be a great signing who will fill carsleys boots for years to come!!!!

Alan Smith is due at the club this weekend to complete his medical and a press conference is planned for tuesday am FACT. I know this because I know someone in the marketing team at Goodison and he is the one who arranges the press conferences!!!

Over the moone when M'bia signs (if!!) but gutted bout Alan Smith!!!!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Smith joining us next week, lets face Moutinho, Mbia, Cana or anyone else will notbe joining us. Moyes will leave because he'll feel shafted, rightly so. Sorry if i sound so negative but after a joke of a summer like this one, i can't help it. BK get the money out or sod off. :angry::angry:

I see Smith joining us next week, lets face Moutinho, Mbia, Cana or anyone else will notbe joining us. Moyes will leave because he'll feel shafted, rightly so. Sorry if i sound so negative but after a joke of a summer like this one, i can't help it. BK get the money out or sod off. :angry::angry:

agree about the last part about kenwright but i see us getting m'bia, maybe not moutinho, but definately not cana. moyes will stay, he said so, trust him he's better than most managers, actually he's just as good as any of the best and i havent seen many as loyal as him. he'l get signings before long just be patient everyone

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard that he's at the club now going through a medical/ completing the transfer.

Where would he play??????

Midfield- I hope not as he's not a midfielder

Forward- not as good as Vaughan or Cheebs (or Saha if we ever see him in a blue shirt)

Can't understand the logic of this one after getting Saha who was free, Smith is reputedly costing £3m.

Someone please tell me that I've failed to notice Smith turn into a world class defensive midfielder pre-season?!?!?!?!?!

If he pulls his finger and starts wanting it a bit more like he used to he'll be a good player to have in the squad if he's cheap. At this point i think it can only be a good thing.

He always wants it, but his body is not capable of doing it. Peeps are so desperate you keep looking at what they could do in the past, its another signing in the mould of Gazza, Graveson, V der Meyde, good years ago but fookin useless now.

God help us if this is the best we can do.

I dnt want him ere, hes SH*TE imean ino weve got a bad bench but i dnt want smith cumin on for the last 20 mins in a game, he cnt him a barn door

Its nice to know that he has gone training at Newcastle this morning, bus left at 10, seen on SSN. I hope it diverts and stays lost until about one minute past midnight tonight

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Its nice to know that he has gone training at Newcastle this morning, bus left at 10, seen on SSN. I hope it diverts and stays lost until about one minute past midnight tonight

i hope the driver takes them on a lil journey and breaks down muahahaha i think hes Shite honestly, this will be a desperate and depressing move, Fuck Off Smith go back to Leeds