IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

...my brother lives there (in Oldfield Park..which is quite cool 'cos our surname is Oldfield :D ..his address makes him look like aristocracy :lol: ) but I didn't see him this trip. Just went as it's not too far away..70 odd miles..and wanted a night away and a change of scenery. It's nice where we live but the majority of the locals are in-bred, conservative, stag hunting (what law? They just ignore it), racist, up their own arse bigoted Range Rover driving self satisfied prats!!! So it's nice to get out from time to time :P .

Soap box, down mikeo :P

I watched 2 on C4 & 1 on E4 last week and then watched the E4 one this week so i'v seen up to episode 4 of this series.

...wait til you get to episode twenty!!! :o ..big ending!!

(but it was plain Adam..didn't you think..that Michael was not telling the truth?

Soap box, down mikeo  :P

..er..sorry..I need one of my pills :unsure: ..Nurse!!!

What?

Its a history class not cup final tickets how does that work? You not get a place unless you sign up now or sumat?

Theres 30 places in each class and 300 students and places are given on a first come first served basis so we had to get there early there were about 55 people in front of us in the queue though

Theres 30 places in each class and 300 students and places are given on a first come first served basis so we had to get there early there were about 55 people in front of us in the queue though

Thats harsh so you dont get priority on your next year even though you have been reading it for a year (2?) already.

See now i'm glad i neva went to uni.

paxman

clarkson (dunno if this is true)

sanjeev baskar

the guy who does ali G

He is SAcha Baron Cohen,

And in what capacity are they putting their history degree to any use in Politics, CAr (CRITIC) Jounalism, comedy and comedy :huh:

Or was it that the peice of paper with degree written on it and just another door opener for middle class/upperclass tossers.

Im sure claire can speak for herself. It was only a fookin joke anyway

Anyway bluenose, how are you going to put you history education to good use.

Edited by Zed

History and Politics which is what Im doing my degree in is a very valuable qualification to have. Employers dont just see the knowledge you have amassed but the skills both subjects enhance, such as writiing skills, organisation and research. When I leave uni I want to go into political research, journalism or PR

History is essential a great many jobs, because history is a cycle and to know where we are heading you need to know and understand where we have come from. Who am I kidding I just love history and trying to justify it being studied by our Claire. (oh no I came over all Cilla Black then)

ATB

Mac