IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I realy should have done more work today, this is post No. 39 and i aint even left work :o

Anyone goin to boro at the weekend? Should be a good one with it being the last away of the season. Dont know about the football but the day should be good i'm getting my coach at 7.50 and after a few beers we should get there nice and early :D

The girl with the one leg was a bit of a shock, when we where dancing she moved better than me. It was only when we got back to my place and things developed that I thought aye,aye, there is something amiss here.

When my hand got down past her knee my stomach flipped over when my hand ran across this elasticated bandage type thing, and I thought "in for a penny, in for a pound".

The girl was well into it and well, boys have you any idea how much a regular leg weighs?, when it's not there you can throw them all over the place. What this girl lacked in the leg department, she made up for in the enthusiasm department. :D

Just thought I would clear that up, if the chance arises, boys take it.

ATB

Mac

Fair comments all, I shall now drop the one legged woman issue.

I did have the chance for a threesome but the other two blokes were ugly :D , no seriously I did have one chance at it, in the Army after a Squadron social. I was very drunk and fell asleep, woke up at 6.30 gutted and then I left sheepishly and went back to my room.

ATB

Mac

The longest thread will always hop  :D   from one type of discussion to another.

I once new a prostitute with no legs.......................she was always being picked up. :D   :D

She was always arsen about. :P   :P

Reminds me of my fave joke when I were a lad...

Prostitute 1 "Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

Prostitute 2 "No, but I've been swung round by the tit!"

Ah...the old ones are the best :D

The girl with one leg was called Marie, odd name for a leg. :blink::blink::blink:

During my time at Uni, I thought about sex a great deal, but I was single minded in my persuit of the only things that matter - FOOTBALL AND BEER (red wine actually, but red wine and football raises eyebrows)

ATB

Mac

Another off the subject but follow this link, read the story and then hit the website to help this guy out  :D

No word on weather or not his girl actually paid up on the bet but the power of the internet is massive check out how many hits he's had!

http://www.helpwinthisbet.com/404/

Edited by GoldfishMemory