IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

football0iu.jpg

Im Guessing Ariel Ortega has never seen such before in his entire Life...!!!

Veron looks a bit muff miffed as well.

Aye & on a second glance Batistuta is clearly thinking...

" I DONT NO WHAT IT IS...BUT I HAVE THIS ALMOST MAGNETIC INCLINATION TO TOUCH IT".......... Sound's Familiar That.

Edited by PatV

So what other services do u offer essay writing?  Cooking me lunch? Tidying my flat?  Beating up my ex?

I'm a two finger typer which is never good for Uni work.

Cook your lunch! I can cook supprisingly so wotcha fancy?

Sorry luv u can tidy your own filth!

The beating up the ex thing could be arranged but you dont realy want him beat up, you just want to get some realy ugly girl to tell him he's got a little cock in the pub in front of his mates, better than any pasting and far more satisfaction.

:D

I think I should quietly withdraw and leave you two to your cyber flirting ;)

p.s. Fishman, if I ever get on your bad side tell me so I can appologise before I get some one in the pub telling me I've got a little c*ck, besides Tara telling me that is.

ATB

Mac

I fancy a big fry up  :D

I do a mean fry up sunday mornings :P

I think I should quietly withdraw and leave you two to your cyber flirting ;)

p.s. Fishman, if I ever get on your bad side tell me so I can appologise before I get some one in the pub telling me I've got a little c*ck, besides Tara telling me that is.

ATB

Mac

Flirting me!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

That all seems to have brought this thread to a hault :blink: ......random thoughts...... :blink: ....

What do you prefer Cats or Dogs?

Im a cat person, I have 3. Two are kittens and the other is a recent homing of a stray.

All are very cute...and just a BIT naughty. :rolleyes:

Deffo cat person. Some dogs I have become friendly with and I'm not scared of them like I used to be. Dog owners are who I have a problem with (present company excepted), can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to get licked to death by their little diddums. "He's only playing". Well fuck off...I don't want to play with him. Joshua is also quite phobic, though he's working on it so people who let their dogs off their lead in the park where they're not supposed to while we're trying to play footie get right up my nose...one of the very few things that makes me feel violent :angry::angry: . Rant over :D .

I sat in amazement one sunny afternoon while out camping with my mate and his 3 young daughters, a staff' broke free from the rope it was tied to and chased the girls towards us. We both jumped up and started running towards the kids and the dog getting there just as the youngest of his girls did the normal girl being chased trick and fell over!

My mate never hesitated for a minute and wacked the staff' right in the head with the mallet we had used to put up the tent up picked up his daughter and calmly walked away. Needless to say we spent the rest of the night expecting to get done in by the 18st beefcake who owned the staff' but it never came.

People who take dogs like that to public places should be shot.