IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Corsa's are very good.

I like Peugeot's.

I would never buy a new car as you lose so much money as soon as you drive if off the forecourt but then again I am an account and am alsways thinking about not wasting money.

You can normally get a decent car that is 6 months to a year old for a lot cheaper than a new one.

1 bit of advise I would say is before you buy the car find out how much the insurance will be as it might make up your mind if you have found 2/3 cars that you like.

Also if you buy a car that is only 6 months to a year old then you don't need to pay for an MOT for 3 years.

Also when looking find out how much road tax is aswell.

Thanks for that advice Adam and Bluenose.

When I spoke to vauxhall about the corsa they said they could give me a show car which has basically been in the window and used for test drives and is about 3 months old and that would knock a bit off the price.

And as for the rovers yeah I like them my ex had one they were well comfy

Thanks for that advice Adam and Bluenose.

When I spoke to vauxhall about the corsa they said they could give me a show car which has basically been in the window and used for test drives and is about 3 months old and that would  knock a bit off the price.

And as for the rovers yeah I like them my ex had one they were well comfy

What in the back!!

Sorry you walked rite into that one :P

:lol:   I never sat in the back!  But the front was comfy!

You minx :P:P:P

Been a bit busy recently, training course in Scotland "how to deal with confrontation", I was the only bloke. It was crap.

I am 5' 9", weigh 15 st, shaved head, goatee, very rarely do any of my clients take the p*ss and try to "confront" me. Still the food was good.

ATB

Mac

Going off at a bit of a tangent here Fishman but I hope you're not considering actually visiting Laganas!! Zakynthos is our No.1 holiday destination..I love the place and I've nothing against the dafter generation indulging in a spot of drunken debauchery...been there, done that etc...but in Laganas real damage is being done. If you have the need to fill your pants with sand frolicking on a beach by all means go ahead, in groups of whatever size you can get away with :lol: ...but pop over to Argassi or Tsilivi first and leave the turtles in peace.

If you stumbled across the site by accident ignore the above :D:D .

Going off at a bit of a tangent here Fishman but I hope you're not considering actually visiting Laganas!! Zakynthos is our No.1 holiday destination..I love the place and I've nothing against the dafter generation indulging in a spot of drunken debauchery...been there, done that etc...but in Laganas real damage is being done. If you have the need to fill your pants with sand frolicking on a beach by all means go ahead, in groups of whatever size you can get away with :lol: ...but pop over to Argassi or Tsilivi first and leave the turtles in peace.

If you stumbled across the site by accident ignore the above :D   :D .

So threesoms are out or in for you mikeo? :lol:

No someone sent me the link and i thought i would help out a man on a mission :P