IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

One of my mates bought a Rabbit for his little girl and trained it to go the toilet in a cat litter tray. It just hops around the house while everyone goes about their business  :)

Thats exactly what I want right I need a man who can toilet train a rabbit now!!!! Id be scared to leave it outside incase a fox attacked it

Thats exactly what I want right I need a man who can toilet train a rabbit now!!!! Id be scared to leave it outside incase a fox attacked it

It's easy so i'm told you just pick up its poo and put it in the litter tray and after a while the Rabbit catches on! You gona try and keep one in your uni digs?

I can just imagine it now a little bundle of fur hopping aroung in last nights party mess with people akip all over, someone is bound to wake up from a drunken slumber and think they're hallucinating :lol:

It's easy so i'm told you just pick up its poo and put it in the litter tray and after a while the Rabbit catches on! You gona try and keep one in your uni digs?

I can just imagine it now a little bundle of fur hopping aroung in last nights party mess with people akip all over, someone is bound to wake up from a drunken slumber and think they're hallucinating  :lol:

No id probably step on it when Im drunk!!! I'll wait till Ive got a load of my own kids till i get my rabbit. I want a duck as well and a hedgehog and a tiny piglet

You can mean it anyway you want to mate, but with Fish and Licker in a fiesty mood you will get all manner of innuendo.

The Norweigan Governmental system fails on three levels,

1) The taxation and fiscal policy of an inately wealthy country, will need a firm infra-structure of re-building and planning for a long term future with a view to competing on the global stage in terms of shipbuilding and tourism.

2) Lower the price of a litre of beer, most expensive in europe. (people will stop killing themselves all the time, highest suicide rate in europe).

3) Stop killing whales you bunch of sister sh*gging inbreds.

Glad I could help.

ATB

Mac

The Norweigan Governmental system fails on three levels,

1)  The taxation and fiscal policy of an inately wealthy country, will need a firm infra-structure of re-building and planning for a long term future with a view to competing on the global stage in terms of shipbuilding and tourism.

2)  Lower the price of a litre of beer, most expensive in europe. (people will stop killing themselves all the time, highest suicide rate in europe).

3)  Stop killing whales you bunch of sister sh*gging inbreds.

Actually Mac I must take you up on that...you're wrong on so many levels..

Aktuelt

Videooverføring: Regjeringen oppnevner granskningskommisjon

Arbeids- og inkluderingsminister Bjarne Håkon Hanssen vil presentere mandat og sammensetning av granskningskommisjonen

Pressemelding

Færre blir kastet ut av boligen

En ny rapport viser en nedgang i antallet utkastelser på ca. 20 prosent fra 2004 til 2005. - Dette er et resultat av aktiv og målrettet jobbing fra frivillige organisasjoner, kommuner og staten, sier kommunal- og regionalminister Åslaug Haga.

(Kommunal- og regionaldepartementet, 12.04.06)

Fugleinfluensa: Statusrapport tirsdag

Siden den siste statusrapporten kom ut den 06.04. har det blitt oppdaget flere tilfeller av ville fugler med høypatogen fugleinfluensa H5 i Danmark.

(Landbruks- og matdepartementet, 12.04.06)

Om bistand til Det palestinske området

- Jeg har de siste dagene fått mange spørsmål om regjeringas holdning til bistand i Det palestinske området. Jeg føler derfor behov for å gi en kort oppsummering av regjeringas politikk, sier utviklingsminister Erik Solheim.

(Utenriksdepartementet, 11.04.06)

...hope that clarifies things for you :rolleyes: .

Edited by mikeo

i've actually missed out on this post because been away for some time

(work relating issues buggers)

how really on earth did this get from oasis to Norweigan politics

hats of to everyone involved

and has anyone heard the world cup song that radio1 have been promoting

"in the middle with roooo" taken from the classic "in the middle with you"

its a classic i'll see if we can find a link to it

i wasnt a tight arse and bought zaverax (wotever its called)

i usually go for the good old aftershave but i decided to splash out, its dear though!!

there goin now, im goin out tuesday so its a good thing there going :D:D:D

Edited by ianthetoffee