IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Dog's hands down cats are to up themselves.

where as dogs are funny coz there so clever yet so stupid

throw the ball put it behind your back and they run for half a mile come back with a big stupid look on there face

try that with a cat it sits there like its behind you r back you t#@t now f#@k off and get me some milk

Dog's hands down cats are to up themselves.

where as dogs are funny coz there so clever yet so stupid

throw the ball put it behind your back and they run for half a mile come back with a big stupid look on there face

try that with a cat it sits there like its behind you r back you t#@t now f#@k off and get me some milk

Exactly why I prefer cats!!

On the comedians Dylan Moran is far and away my fave current. Peter Kay is OK but Lee Evans and Johnny Marr I'd happily have stung up from tower bridge by their testicles (next to Rowan Atkinson doing Mr Bean).

Historically probably Connelly, Bob Newhart and the Pythons.

Take it you a fan of Mr Bean then.

Changing the subject slightly as that is what we do on this tread does anyone remember a program that was on ITV I think maybe about 7-9 years ago.

It was called the last train and was about well a train. Goes into a tunnel. Explosion and they frooze and when they woke up the world had changed.

Anyway Sci-Fi are showing it again and its great

Take it you a fan of Mr Bean then.

Changing the subject slightly as that is what we do on this tread does anyone remember a program that was on ITV I think maybe about 7-9 years ago.

It was called the last train and was about well a train. Goes into a tunnel. Explosion and they frooze and when they woke up the world had changed.

Anyway Sci-Fi are showing it again and its great

Remember that Adam..car crash TV of the finest kind. You know you shouldn't and the acting makes the Sunderland back four look animated but you just can't help yourself :lol: .

Sorry about the Mr Bean thing Claire...it's just that so many people have done it so much better :D .

....good metaphor Mac..well put (actually, it's probably more of an analogy than a metaphor but grammar never was my strongest point :D ).

hmmmm...

Analogy...Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar...maybe not.

Metaphor...A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison..

..er...well I agree with you anyway Mac :D .

Edited by mikeo

Sorry to be so harsh on this one Claire, but I would rather have the eyes sucked out of my head by a goat than have to watch just 5 seconds of that rubber faced c*nt.

ATB

Mac

kinda like me and ricky gervais. cant stand him and id rather go to anfield in my Everton shirt with z-cars blasting out from me mp3 speakers

Even better, I'd rather use a cheese grater on my testicles than put up up with any of the "young ones" mob, (pack of tw*ts IMO).

I look to decent comedy writers the like of Pythons, Milligan or Joe Royle (have you read his autobiography?).

Bill Hicks is the man, a visionary who can extoll and critisize the virtues of organised faith in the same breath, legend.

ATB

Mac

Even better, I'd rather use a cheese grater on my testicles than put up up with any of the "young ones" mob, (pack of tw*ts IMO).

I look to decent comedy writers the like of Pythons, Milligan or Joe Royle (have you read his autobiography?).

Bill Hicks is the man, a visionary who can extoll and critisize the virtues of organised faith in the same breath, legend.

ATB

Mac

I have, didnt find it funny!

Whats he been telling porkies about?