IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Claire, if he can't be bothered to let you know he would not turn up, stuff him. I mean you're not married to him or engaged and judging by the amount of walking you do, is he worth the effort?.

I seem to remember a little bit of cyber-flirting going on when you first joined, get yourself a nice blue lad, at least after the sex you would have something decent to talk about. :D

Just forget your eggs-boyfriend :D:D:D:D:D , I can't help myself.

Sings - Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch.

ATB

Mac

:lol:   :lol:   Thanks everyon!!!!!

And yeah I did finish with him but then got back together but now who knows!

And I promised myself never to go out with an evertonian again so sorry everyone

Again, you say, I feel there is gossip there do tell, why never again?.

Oh and as an after thought, all gardeners, how do you stop the dog from p*ssing on the lawn?. Sensible answers only please (Fishman, I'm talking to you).

ATB

Mac

Again, you say, I feel there is gossip there do tell, why never again?.

Oh and as an after thought, all gardeners, how do you stop the dog from p*ssing on the lawn?. Sensible answers only please (Fishman, I'm talking to you).

ATB

Mac

i would say shoot it, that would definatly stop it :D

or

if its your own rub its nose in it like licker said, i no i wouldnt do it again (err not that i have :blink: )

if its someone elses definatly shoot it :D

we have a problem by ours with cats shittin and pissin, gobshites, just throw things at them now :D or get charlie on to it ( i will post a picture of charlie to show how why the cats shit themselves)

Edited by ianthetoffee

There's a footpath at the end of our cul-de-sac to a park so the road (and park) is constantly littered with dog-shit (there is a bin for it which people ignore). I'd happily push the owners face into the shit if I spotted someone not cleaning up after them :angry: .

Edited by Joshua O

Thanks for the advice all, one small problem Beano is a dog and yet his pee is still scorching the grass - we have tried tomato juice in his food (it's meant to neutralise certain chemicals in pee).

My next step is an elastic band or a nappy.

Cheers anyway folks.

ATB

Mac