IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Linda Smith, the first lady of radio comedy, dies of cancer aged 48

By Louise Jury, Arts Correspondent

Published: 01 March 2006

The broadcaster Linda Smith, one of the small band of women to make it to the top of the male-dominated world of comedy, has died of cancer. She was 48.

A stalwart of Radio 4 quiz shows, notably the News Quiz, she was regarded with warm affection and admiration by listeners who named her the wittiest living person in one poll.

I am so bored, T has gone out, left me all alone so here we go.......... ever wondered what your obituary would read like?..... I have written my own.

Mac 1970, oldest scorer of a derby hat-trick at the age of 42, during Evertons Triple winning side of 2007, sadly died at the age of 112 at the controls of his private jet on the way to his personal Carribean Island of Fuckdareds. He is survived by his 18 year old Philipino wife Meloveyoulongtime, who is believed to have been performing an indecent act on the aged goal ace, whilst he piloted his way home after picking up his Knighthood for services to social work.

He leave behind him 26 children, 32 grandchildren, 68 great grand children, and a whole posse of distraught mistresses.

His estimated fortune of £500,000,000 is going to be split two ways, half going to all members of a forum he belonged to and the rest will be burned with him at a private ceremony in the ruins of Anfeild, which he bought and renamed Kissmyarse Stadium.

He will be sorely missed.

Try it, it's fun

ATB

Mac

As I think I've mentioned before I'm committed to immortality so it would be a pointless exercise :D but thanks for the cash Mac :lol: . I think you should put a number of posts qualification on your largesse though...wouldn't want the Mac millions to fall into the wrong hands :o .

As I think I've mentioned before I'm committed to immortality so it would be a pointless exercise :D but thanks for the cash Mac :lol: . I think you should put a number of posts qualification on your largesse though...wouldn't want the Mac millions to fall into the wrong hands :o .

That goes without saying Mike,I reckon a certain cash amount per post and just do the addition. ;)

ATB

Mac

Think the opinions would outweigh the fact with that topic! Interesting read but proberbly not many marks.

So how come your spending your break doing assignments? Do they overload you for the holidays or have they all caught you up 'cos you spend too much time down the student bar??

Methinks the latter but i can be proven wrong :P

Think the opinions would outweigh the fact with that topic! Interesting read but proberbly not many marks.

So how come your spending your break doing assignments? Do they overload you for the holidays or have they all caught you up 'cos you spend too much time down the student bar??

Methinks the latter but i can be proven wrong  :P

My hols are over I came back to uni yesterday and cos i did nothing all holidays except have fun I now have 6 essays in over the next two weeks and ive done one! :D