IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I'm just listening to Sunderland stuffing Fulham 2-0..................... it was a cert home win for the Oz tip league, Sunderlands first home win all season, the law of averages said it had to come. :D

Hope i'm not counting my chickens................still 20 mins to go.

Arsenal have got to pull their finger out at Man City. 1-1 at the mo.

I work for a political party (Im not sayin which one cos i'll be slated!) but its the local election results today so im inputting figure, predicting swings and reaults organising press releases etc etc etc and i have to go the town hall at midnight to get my local results

Good on you Claire...whatever the party or your personal politics I'm pleased that you're involved! There's a long and vital worldwide history of students moving and shaking the political process which has been sadly lacking in the UK in recent years. I would take off my hat to you if I was wearing one!

Good on you Claire...whatever the party or your personal politics I'm pleased that you're involved! There's a long and vital worldwide history of students moving and shaking the political process which has been sadly lacking in the UK in recent years. I would take off my hat to you if I was wearing one!

Thanks! Im doing History and Politics for my degree and Ive always been interested it its my one aim in life to make young people realise how vital politics is to everyone and encourage people to vote. At the moment looking at figures the turnout for these local elections will be disgraceful. Im passionate about getting more women into politics and I am determined to be the Second Woman Prime Minister!!!!!!!!

Arsenal 3-1 Man City

Sunderland 2-1 Fulham.

Got both of them 2nd place in the tipping league is going right down to the last week. :)

..me also 'Licker..may the best man win B) ..er..well, come second :D

Im passionate about getting more women into politics and I am determined to be the Second Woman Prime Minister!!!!!!!!

Claire you will have my support, more Evertonians are needed in positions of power :D !! Seriously though I wish you well but it's not easy, our eldest daughter is twenty, at uni and very bright in many ways but is completely clueless about politics and has no interest at all in finding out. Don't know what the answer is.

Couldnt be any closer Mike, a 3 way tie for second place one week to go.

Evertoz....................567

mikeo_14.................567

T-Licker....................567

No doubt this week will throw up a few dubious results.

Forgot to tip again. Bo@@ocks Given up this year will change my notification e-mail address and will come back stronger for next season.

Keeping the longest thread going I was thinking about this this morning when the Farm and 'All together now was playing on the Radio'

What is the best Everton game you have seen?

With that I mean whole game live on either TV or at the stadium.

Not including games you heard on the radio and then saw highlights.

For me being a youngster it would have to be the 1995 FA Cup Semi-final against Spurs.

I had hurt my hand the day before and was told I had to go to the hospital to get it checked. However knowing what they are like for taking there time I didn't want to go.

I finally went saying that if I was not finished in time to get home I would leave anyway as was not missing it.

Anyway 4 v 1 win. with the great Ami scoring 2 after not meaning to come on I do beleive.

I'm with you on that one, what a game :D

My mum was decorating at the time and i was not working so i couldnt afford to go (I was only 13 or 14 tho') anyway i uncovered the tv and the arm chair and sat there watching the game while my mum painted all around me. She constantly told me to help her and you can imagine my replys but that game was fantastic.

Amo's moment of glory i would have loved to be there!

That has to be one of my fave games as well!!!! I was 6 and I remember my Dad taking me i had blue and white ribbons in my hair and sat on his knee so I could see. When amo scored the last one i think i was passed round all the lads round us lol!!!

Going to Wembly was amazing too I think i was just as excited about seeing the Queens house though!!!! Again I had my blue and white ribbons and a blue nose. But I cut my knee when I fell off my seat and my Mum killed my Dad!!!!

That has to be one of my fave games as well!!!!  I was 6 and I remember my Dad taking me i had blue and white ribbons in my hair and sat on his knee so I could see.  When amo scored the last one i think i was passed round all the lads round us lol!!!

Going to Wembly was amazing too I think i was just as excited about seeing the Queens house though!!!! Again I had my blue and white ribbons and a blue nose.  But I cut my knee when I fell off my seat and my Mum killed my Dad!!!!

Gutted my dad was a red and my mum had no money so i never got to go the match when i was young :(

Talking about mums & dads battling over taking kids the match i go away with one of the supporters clubs and they went to Ireland last week (i never went) but one of the fellas off the coach always takes his son. I dont know the exact story but the kid ended up arested and locked in a cell needless to say he aint allowed to go the away games anymore!

I couldnt imagin taking my kid home to my wife (if i had one) with a charge sheet, imagine!! :unsure:

Police warn all male clubbers, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be more alert and cautious when accepting a drink offer from a girl.

There is a date rape drug going around called “beer” and it appears in liquid form. The drug is being used by female sexual predators at parties to persuade male victims to have sex with them.

“Beer” is available virtually anywhere. All girls have to do is persuade a guy to consume a few units of “beer” and simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against such attacks.

After several “beers” men will often succumb to performing sex acts on horrific looking women who they would never normally be attracted to.

Men often wake up after having “beer” with only hazy memories of what happened to them the night before, just a vague feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men might be conned into a familiar scam known as “a relationship” - apparently men are easier victims for this scam after the “beer” has been administered and they have already been sexually attacked.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious drug and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open manner with a bunch of similarly affected guys. For your nearest support group just look up ‘Pubs’ in the yellow pages.