IGNORED

W Brom. (away)

Baggies

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should play a normal 4-4-2 formation with Lescott, Yobo, Jagielka and Nuno at the back (Yobo and Lescott in the centre) with Mikel, Tim, Ozzy and Baines in the midfield, I liked how Baines played at left midfield against Blackburn, I can see him getting some goals this season for us, has he scored for us yet? I don't think so.

I would play Yakubu and Kissock up front with Kissock just behind Yak. Kissock seems quicky and tricky and it would be good to have this up front, Kissock running the defence ragid before setting up Yakubu for the killer move.

I think we'll leave it late. I can see us going into half-time at 1-0 with a midfielder getting a goal, maybe Osman. West-Brom will get into the game and give us some trouble but Howard and the back 4 will be strong and it'll be a clean sheet with one of our attackers, probably Yakubu getting a second to make it 2-0 at the end.

Sorry this will seem like jiberish to most people but i know we have a lot of Australian's on here so i just thought i'd say FUCK FOXTEL. How can they not be showing the game on active tonight, surely it won't be the worst game on tonight.

here here im so pissed

they are showing bloody stoke vs villa

and blackburn vs hull

they are kidding them selves

although i really love the coverage ussally

I think we should play a normal 4-4-2 formation with Lescott, Yobo, Jagielka and Nuno at the back (Yobo and Lescott in the centre) with Mikel, Tim, Ozzy and Baines in the midfield, I liked how Baines played at left midfield against Blackburn, I can see him getting some goals this season for us, has he scored for us yet? I don't think so.

I would play Yakubu and Kissock up front with Kissock just behind Yak. Kissock seems quicky and tricky and it would be good to have this up front, Kissock running the defence ragid before setting up Yakubu for the killer move.

I think we'll leave it late. I can see us going into half-time at 1-0 with a midfielder getting a goal, maybe Osman. West-Brom will get into the game and give us some trouble but Howard and the back 4 will be strong and it'll be a clean sheet with one of our attackers, probably Yakubu getting a second to make it 2-0 at the end.

Tim Cahill?!

here here im so pissed

they are showing bloody stoke vs villa

and blackburn vs hull

they are kidding them selves

although i really love the coverage ussally

As a blue I agree with you but at the start of the season they cover the promoted teams while there is still an interest in them, Stoke and Hull are both new to the prem.

---------------Howard---------------

Jags----Lescott----Yobo----Baines

----------------Rodwell-----------------

Arteta----Kissock/Baxer--Osman--Valente

--------------Yakubu----------------

Thats one hell of a line up

i think you'll be pretty close there mate, mayeb not kissock, moyes hasnt given him a go yet so id be suprised if he plays.

Jose Baxter has become the youngest player in Everton history to be selected for a competitive first team game.

At the age of 16 years and 198 days the attacking midfielder is named in Everton's starting XI for today's encounter with West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns - just a week after becoming the youngest player to make an appearance in a senior competitive game for the Club following his substitute appearance in the opening day defeat to Blackburn Rovers.

He is included in the side at the expense of Nuno Valente. That is the only change from the side that started against Blackburn, although it should mean a shuffle in the shape of the team. Baxter is expected to start wide in midfield, with Leighton Baines occupying the left-back berth.

Phil Neville will continue at right-back after overcoming an ankle injury and Jack Rodwell is given only his second Premier League start.

Ha. You've changed you're tune quickly! I was thinking we had a refreshing breath of fresh air on the board, but no, you're dead on the inside just like the rest of us.... oh dear, very bad times <_<

I remain optimistic though - there's no point worrying while the match is going on I just hope jose and jack can put on a good show - I believe today we have nothing to lose as everyone's so low anyway. I certainly have no expectation anyway!

I remain optimistic though - there's no point worrying while the match is going on I just hope jose and jack can put on a good show - I believe today we have nothing to lose as everyone's so low anyway. I certainly have no expectation anyway!

Thats what i like to hear. The last bastian of light in the everton camp.

Edited by jamiemaher85