IGNORED

Wright-phillips

Have read today that SWP will make his choice in the next couple of days.

Now I know we don't know whats going on in the background but can we afford to wait a couple of days to see if this comes off?

Yeah it will probably go tits up, City have gone in with a firm bid while we are asking for a seasons loan ffs.

If he was a stranger that nobody new anything about you could understand, but surely they know enough about him to either buy him or look somewhere else, these Non transfer dealings are getting on everybodys tits, i've said it before ( but not for some time now ) we are the laughing stock of the premier.

Hull City, Stoke City, and West Brom have done more deals than we have, the big stars dont want to come here, and those that do we keep pissing about with trying to get them even cheaper than they are, or on loans. JESUS I'M FOOKIN LIVID.

:angry:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it will probably go tits up, City have gone in with a firm bid while we are asking for a seasons loan ffs.

If he was a stranger that nobody new anything about you could understand, but surely they know enough about him to either buy him or look somewhere else, these Non transfer dealings are getting on everybodys tits, i've said it before ( but not for some time now ) we are the laughing stock of the premier.

Hull City, Stoke City, and West Brom have done more deals than we have, the big stars dont want to come here, and those that do we keep pissing about with trying to get them even cheaper than they are, or on loans. JESUS I'M FOOKIN LIVID.

:angry:

Now come one, are we even remotely after the same targets as Hull, Stoke, West brom......No.

"Now come one, are we even remotely after the same targets as Hull, Stoke, West brom......No".

No i dont think we are, but if that was the case we would still make a balls up of it.

This season we earned £20 million pounds more than previous seasons because of the new Pemier/sky tv deal coming into force, we have sold Mcfadden and Johnson for a combined total of £16 million, and we have laid out £2 million to buy Pienaar.

You and i both know that the club is in debt but in the 3 previous seasons we have been able to bring in players who have cost money......... for examples, Beattie, Johnson, Yakubu. so if we could do it then why not now with all the extra revenue thats come in this season.

Moyes has said that he might have to lower his targets regarding the Class of player he wants to bring here.......Why???

I'M ASSUMING ITS ONE OF 3 THINGS.

1. We are not offering an amount acceptable to the club for the release of the player.

2. We are not offering enough in wages for the player to want to move.

3. they just dont see us as an improvement and dont want to come here.

My argument is if you want to improve you have to pay the going rate, dont beat about the bush, put in the bid, pay the wage and the player will come, otherwise get the fook out of it and dont bother naming any targets, I read some of Moyes interviews and paper reports, about Moutinho is top of my wanted list along with M'Bia, and Diego Milito, this saga has been going on for months Moutinho and Mbia have stated publicly that they would jump at the chance of coming to Everton, So why are they not Here. ??? This Club and its Transfer Chaos is becoming embarrassing, its like something out of a CARRY ON MOVIE.

I can't understand all this fervour over Wright-Phillips. He is one of a long line of players who went to Stamford Bridge with pounds signs in their eyes, only to see their international career disintergrate whilst pocketing x amount a week to sit on the bench. If we did get SWP we would surely be helping him resurrect his international career.

I never did quite understand why he turned down the gooners in favour of Chelsea. I thought at the time he was making a huge mistake, now he has to try and undo that catostrophic error and find a way to reverse the damage done to his England career. It won't be easy thats for sure, just ask Scott Parker.

I can't understand all this fervour over Wright-Phillips. He is one of a long line of players who went to Stamford Bridge with pounds signs in their eyes, only to see their international career disintergrate whilst pocketing x amount a week to sit on the bench. If we did get SWP we would surely be helping him resurrect his international career.

I never did quite understand why he turned down the gooners in favour of Chelsea. I thought at the time he was making a huge mistake, now he has to try and undo that catostrophic error and find a way to reverse the damage done to his England career. It won't be easy thats for sure, just ask Scott Parker.

He is a good player but the Chelsea midfield is spectacular.

I can't think of a better midfield in the world:

Deco, Lampard, Ballack, Essien

And on the bench Malouda, Joe Cole etc etc...

He was a £20m player not long ago - he must have something about him!

He is a good player but the Chelsea midfield is spectacular.

I can't think of a better midfield in the world:

Deco, Lampard, Ballack, Essien

And on the bench Malouda, Joe Cole etc etc...

He was a £20m player not long ago - he must have something about him!

totally agree!! everytime he plays against us,he rips us apart!! get him signed!!!!!

As a wise man once said Bill....

The time to moan is when the window has closed, until then you'll have to show a bit of patience.

Yeah i remember saying that Mike, Hoping that some had signed before the season started but now its too late.

It has already cost us 3 points against Blackburn, as it did in the january window against Spurs and Blackburn again.

Had we signed one or two, we could have put a half decent side out and won the game ............. Points mean prizes and we have let them slip away far too easily, and to me that is disgracefull. ;)

I guess the article implies he doesn't want to join us because it sats he is setteled in london, but i can't see him going to any of the other london clubs, can't see Spurs or Arsenal wanting him, can't see him going to Fulham or West Ham. If he isn't going to be able to play at Chelsea i think moving out of london is his only real choice.

I'm really sick of all this now though. I can not wait until monday and for all this shite to be over and done with.

Jamie....I'm really sick of all this now though. I can not wait until monday and for all this shite to be over and done with.

Then we can all settle back and relax, safe in the knowledge that this season we will be scrambling around just above Hull, Stoke, Bolton, and West Brom. Now thats a bit of excitement to look forward to is'nt it. :)

He doesn't want to re-join city because of this that and the other and he doesn't want to join us.........just because! or possibly because he wouldn't make much out of a loan deal or chelsea said if your going we want the money rather than loan you out.

He's nothing special anyway, wouldn't want to fork out £10m!!

Another twist in the story

Speaking on TalkSport, Ian Wright has clarified that his son Shaun has already decided which club he will move to, and that the deal is transpiring at this moment.

Media reports circulating from an EXCLUSIVE Daily Mail report had suggested Wright-Phillips was willing to fight for his place and reject the offers from Everton and Manchester City. However, Wright has banished such rumours.

He said; "Shaun has decided where he wants to go, his mind is made up. It's happening at the moment, there were four clubs involved"

Evertonians face an anxious wait over whether the England international has opted for Goodison Park, with Everton forums everywhere likely to explode with optimism if the Chelsea man signs on the dotted line.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/news-3728.html

Another twist in the story

Speaking on TalkSport, Ian Wright has clarified that his son Shaun has already decided which club he will move to, and that the deal is transpiring at this moment.

Media reports circulating from an EXCLUSIVE Daily Mail report had suggested Wright-Phillips was willing to fight for his place and reject the offers from Everton and Manchester City. However, Wright has banished such rumours.

He said; "Shaun has decided where he wants to go, his mind is made up. It's happening at the moment, there were four clubs involved"

Evertonians face an anxious wait over whether the England international has opted for Goodison Park, with Everton forums everywhere likely to explode with optimism if the Chelsea man signs on the dotted line.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/news-3728.html

Good twist - hope it's us - surely his dads going to be a better source!