IGNORED

Victor Obinna

Sorry but not being from england i dont quite understand the work permit thing over there. can someone explain why someone wouldn't be granted one

Well the British Home Office only allows players who will add quality to the English league if they're from outside of the EU. Quality is determinded by international caps for a high enough ranked FIFA country.

Otherwise you are not allowed to ply your trade in the UK.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can imagine Joey and the Yak calling him 'get your arse over here boy this palce rocks' or words to that effect. God willing the work permit will go through before Villians and Barcodes try and pinch him

The nigerian influence and uefa cup football was very important. That's why he picked you guys above west ham,genoa and palermo.

He is mostly a winger for nigeria but has played striker for chievo.

Could be on his way to Preston though.

I wish Van der Meyde will budge from 7.

Moutinho for 7 would be class.

And who is 16

1.???? 2. Hibbert 3. Baines 4. Yobo 5. Lescott 6. Jagielka 7. Van der Meyde 8. Castillo 9. Probz Saha 10. Arteta 11. Moutinho or Obinna 12. Turner 13. ? 14. Vaughan 15. Jacobsen 16. ? 17. Cahill 18. Neville 19. Valente 20. Pienaar 21. Osman 22. Yakubu 23? 24. Howard 25. ? 26? 27. ? 28. Chebes

Edited by toffee77

jamie, you been on here a lot, i only got one question for you, what shirt number will he wear? and saha for that matter too?

Agree with what was already stated.

Saha definatly 9. He has always worn number nine so will probably want the shirt again. Obfinna i would imagine 11, unless he wants a random number. Good numbers for the correct positions. Can't stand stupid numbers been given to players, as you well know, Sidwell number 9 when at chelsea. God damn that was stupid.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everto...64375-21636947/

Everton are hopeful of further bolstering their attacking options with a loan move for Inter Milan winger Victor Obinna, despite their work permit application having been refused earlier this week.

“There is an appeal on the work permit set for Monday,” said Moyes yesterday. “He was in today for a medical. As far as I am concerned, that deal is done bar the work permit.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everto...64375-21636947/

Everton are hopeful of further bolstering their attacking options with a loan move for Inter Milan winger Victor Obinna, despite their work permit application having been refused earlier this week.

“There is an appeal on the work permit set for Monday,” said Moyes yesterday. “He was in today for a medical. As far as I am concerned, that deal is done bar the work permit.

Cheers for that mate. Having problems with my computer atm so access is hard atm.

Edited by Romey 1878