IGNORED

Victor Obinna

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We have a ton of forwards and adding another African player wouldn't be sensible this season. I hope we get another forward to cover Yak and Anichebe going in January though we will still have three left barring injuries. It's all very risky when looking at the injury records of two of the three forwards we'll have left at that time.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Were gonna be fuming again arent we chaps one by one theyre being signed up even the shit ones, our board are a disgrace really arent they!

Wait, so you want us to sign the shit ones? :blink:

Seriously folks, some of the stuff on here over the last couple of weeks has been beyond all logic.

I was being ironic if the shit ones are being snapped up weve no fcuking chance of getting a good one have we!!!

That logic only applies if we are expending the same effort and resources to sign the shit ones as we are to signing the good ones. If we're not actually trying to sign the shit ones then we can hardly deduce how that will affect our ability to sign the good ones, can we?

That logic only applies if we are expending the same effort and resources to sign the shit ones as we are to signing the good ones. If we're not actually trying to sign the shit ones then we can hardly deduce how that will affect our ability to sign the good ones, can we?

Also if the shit ones are being snapped up then logic says the good ones are already taken. That was how it worked at school the decent players went first then your left with the crap! Isnt that the same rule that applies all thru life?

Also if the shit ones are being snapped up then logic says the good ones are already taken. That was how it worked at school the decent players went first then your left with the crap! Isnt that the same rule that applies all thru life?

Em, nope.

Teams don't sign the best available players. They sign the best available players who are willing to sign for them. There's a massive difference.

There's been dozens of transfers in the Championship and below already this transfer window, just because those weaker players are being signed does that mean that all the good players are unavailable?

Em, nope.

Teams don't sign the best available players. They sign the best available players who are willing to sign for them. There's a massive difference.

There's been dozens of transfers in the Championship and below already this transfer window, just because those weaker players are being signed does that mean that all the good players are unavailable?

Aye?? Ok then teams will attempt to sign the best players and the ones who are willing will sign agreed. But your not seriously telling me you dont expect the good ones to be snapped up? That really doesnt make sense, a better player is going to have more options, and given our useless board and lack of funds we'l struggle to sign anyone.

Aye?? Ok then teams will attempt to sign the best players and the ones who are willing will sign agreed. But your not seriously telling me you dont expect the good ones to be snapped up? That really doesnt make sense, a better player is going to have more options, and given our useless board and lack of funds we'l struggle to sign anyone.

I don't disagree that we're going to struggle to sign players.

I just don't think that us not signing Victor Obinna is indicative of that in the slightest.