IGNORED

Victor Obinna

why BK AND MOYES in london this is a legal issue its what you pay lawyers for they should be talking to other signings like Moutinho and Mbia not freebies this does not bode well for any quality signings BK will be happy he has saved his money on the work permit £35 BK is in negotiation with BUPA as new sponsors but only if M Owen signs how can Man City attract investors ? :angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say i told you so.

I know its late in the window, but these problems should have been investigated before they signed him.

The same happened with Fernandes, we had three months to sign him but they left it till the last few days and it all went tits up.

If the appeal is'nt heard before Monday he wont be able to come here, so i think i can lay that problem at Evertons door. <_<

And again

They should have known or at least enquired first if he needed a permit. What should they do now, sign him and hope that the permit is granted or move for somebody else, cos if the permit is not granted he wont be coming here and we have wasted our time.

Whose fault is it then Mike. ??

This summer really has been a complete Shambles, BK could make a hit London Show out of this complete and utter Fiasco. The worst is yet to come, Lets all say goodbye to Moyes at the next home game. No contract will be signed.

I agree TL and that is what worries me the most is that he still has not signed his deal and the last few interviews I have seen he does not seem happy.

Just waiting tomorrow when we will get the usual crap about trying to sign players and they didn't come and will will manage.

Followed by DM announcing that he can't take the club any further and I still believe that he will end up at United

As much as I despise our neighbours, this has got nothing to do with them. This is more to do with our own inept approach to arguably the most important season in our recent history, and to say anything else really gives them the ammo to call us bitter blues, and play the jealousy card.

I would love to be proven wrong in the next couple of hours, but I think we are fooked and there are only limited people we can point the finger at to be fair.

FFS, please stop making the club I love look twattish and amateur!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
"One of the hardest failures of Everton's summer of attrition was the simple loan of Inter Milan striker Victor Obinna. The 21 year -old was signed, sealed and delivered, but he was denied a work permit by the English authorities.

So it was too late for him to find another club and he is now stuck at Inter behind such illustrious names as Inbrahimovich, Adriano, Mancini and Cruz, with very little hope of playing.

Now the young Nigerian is talking to Napoli about a move in January, and they are very keen to take him on board, according to reports in Italy.

And they don't have the same problem with work permits that the English clubs have!"

Sounds about right :angry: .

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

NEWSFLASH: Everton fans forget that he couldn't sign because he didn't play enough games for his country, checking his stats that still remains the case. So forget him coming to the Premiership period, it will not happen. Just more lazy journalism, rewarming stories from last year.

Oh yeah, have we been linked with Joaquin yet? If so that is for fourth season running, and can't remember a bid for him ...... getting a bit hazy in cloud coo coo land!

The possible move to Everton of England has opened once again for Victor Obinna Nsofor with information from England revealing that the Inter Milan striker is wanted in a combo alongside Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Victor Anichebe at Goodison Park. The Toffees failed to grab Nsofor in the middle of last year, but the deal fell out on account of his inability to grab a work permit, but Everton are unrelenting in their efforts to grab the Dream Team 4 sensation, even as competition for his signature is now coming from Tottenham Hotspur.

Details of the report revealed that Everton and Spurs are being linked with the former Chievo Verona attacker, who was frozen out at Inter for the better part of last season and is still desperate to get better fortunes for the incoming season.

Interestingly, aside interest from Everton and Tottenham, Nsofor has also caught the eye of several other European top clubs, with Schalke 04 of Germany and AC Parma of Italy joining the leading the chase for his signature.

Napoli were reported to be on the verge of signing the Nigerian earlier this summer, but problems over the player's image rights scuppered the deal after the clubs had agreed a -5.5 million fee.

Portsmouth then tentatively registered an interest in the former Chievo winger, however, Pompey have instead moved for Frederic Piquionne and are also interested in taking one of Mark Viduka or Amr Zaki to Fratton Park.

With Rivas and Obinna both left behind in Italy while the rest of Inter's first team travelled to Beijing for the Supercoppa Italiana, it is clear that coach Jose Mourinho is hoping that transfers for the pair will materialise during the Nerazzurri's time in the Far East.

However, the most tempting offer for Nsofor apparently comes from Spurs, whose handler, Harry Redknapp, who is keen to do business for around three million pounds for the full fledged international, who almost joined Everton last summer.