IGNORED

Robbie Keane?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1713/liverpool...or-everton-loan

Cant see it happening but Benitez obviously has lost faith in him having not even put him on the bench for todays game.

Theres no doubt hes a quality player and if anyone can get the best out of him its Moyes..

Signing him by means of a purchase is one thing a loan deal is another, as he claims to be a life long red, dont they all, then not on loan for me although can you see the Onion allowing him to come here, its crap

The deal that has reportedly been offered to Everton is that they will take Keane on loan until the season finishes but the Reds will still pay the Irishman's wages.

Just reading that bit shows that it's a completely fabricated story (by someone with very little brain).

Laughable.

Guest efctaxi

Moyes has been after Keane for many years .

I don't want anyone here that doesn't ' want ' to play for Everton , so as far as I'm concerned , he can enjoy his Liverpool career and stay away .

I don't want anyone here that doesn't ' want ' to play for Everton , so as far as I'm concerned , he can enjoy his Liverpool career and stay away .

Agreed. Lifelong Liverpool fan who finally got his dream move, though I think "enjoy" might be the wrong word.....endure would be closer to the truth :P .

Pure 100% eighteen carat bollocks.

11/4 favourites to sign him according to paddypower

True. I'd still be very surprised.

SkyBet have got him at 16-1 to be with Everton after the window though, 2-7 that he's still at Liverpool (5-1 City, 8-1 Spurs) :) .

Serious money to be made if anyone really thinks it's going to happen!

He can do one for me, a lifetime red and calling us too small, tosser

Exactly, he might be an ok striker and proven in the prem but he’s got the shite in his heart, we don’t need him rocking the boat and upsetting the balance we have

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...