Portsmouth (away)

dark

Streams

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

http://www.justin.tv/jaja5902

www.tv2free.com/ch1.html

http://www.justin.tv/nez_1

XI

Howard, Jacobsen, Jagielka, Lescott, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Neville, Pienaar, Saha, Jo.

Subs

Nash, Castillo, Rodwell, Gosling, Agard, Baxter, Wallace.

Scorers

Baines 4'

Crouch 22'

Looks to be another three points surely?

Porstmouth drew their last game against Middlesbrough when Marlon King scored in the 90th minute, we know only too well how this feels and we know that they will be low on confidence, currently sitting on 29 points and 17th in the table this is another must win game for them. They do pose a couple of threats but our defence seem to be handling well what is thrown at them.

I'm going 2-0.

Also - Regulator (or Jimmy) are you going to be doing the commentry for us? :):rolleyes:

Edited by dark

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to be another three points surely?

Porstmouth drew their last game against Middlesbrough when Marlon King scored in the 90th minute, we know only too well how this feels and we know that they will be low on confidence, currently sitting on 29 points and 17th in the table this is another must win game for them. They do pose a couple of threats but our defence seem to be handling well what is thrown at them.

I'm going 2-0.

Also - Regulator (or Jimmy) are you going to be doing the commentry for us? :):rolleyes:

And the roll eyes is for....... :huh:

I benefited greatly from Jimmy's commentary as it meant i didn't have to scroll through dozens of posts with everyone saying the same thing to find out what's happening, and because work ban the sports sites after you've been on them a while. If people want someone to do it i'll be glad to ablige as i'm off for the pompey game ;)

And on that note, I reckon we'll see a tighter game out of portsmouth, but still get a win. I'm going for a 2-1, Howard has been a little rocky the last couple of games which i hate to see, and I think part of it is not having Jags in front of him cutting outmost of the attacks, I like Yobo but Legscott was a wicked partnership and I'd like to see it put back together. maybe shift Neville back and start Rodwell.

I like Yobo but Legscott was a wicked partnership and I'd like to see it put back together. maybe shift Neville back and start Rodwell.

I would like to see that aswell mate dont get me wrong Jags has done ok at rightback but we looked so much stedier and solid with him and Lescott in the middle and Rodwell is good enough to start.

I do expect a slightly tougher game then against Stoke but we caused that ourselves by flapping in the second half. I will go with a 2-0 victory a clean sheet for Howard who should have saved that today instead of pulling his arms back because of the big bad post :angry:

I would like to see that aswell mate dont get me wrong Jags has done ok at rightback but we looked so much stedier and solid with him and Lescott in the middle and Rodwell is good enough to start.

I do expect a slightly tougher game then against Stoke but we caused that ourselves by flapping in the second half. I will go with a 2-0 victory a clean sheet for Howard who should have saved that today instead of pulling his arms back because of the big bad post :angry:

i agree howard should have saved it .. but wasn't neville also in a position to kick it away from danger? .. or was he so convinced it was an easy pickup for howard that he just could let it go?

i'm hoping moyes sticks with the 1 striker formation against pompey, in that case we'll win comfortably 2-0 ..go blue.

And the roll eyes is for....... :huh:

I benefited greatly from Jimmy's commentary as it meant i didn't have to scroll through dozens of posts with everyone saying the same thing to find out what's happening, and because work ban the sports sites after you've been on them a while. If people want someone to do it i'll be glad to ablige as i'm off for the pompey game ;)

And on that note, I reckon we'll see a tighter game out of portsmouth, but still get a win. I'm going for a 2-1, Howard has been a little rocky the last couple of games which i hate to see, and I think part of it is not having Jags in front of him cutting outmost of the attacks, I like Yobo but Legscott was a wicked partnership and I'd like to see it put back together. maybe shift Neville back and start Rodwell.

Rodwell looks a liability in midfield to me, Neville has been brilliant so leave him where he is and have the less important role of RB slightly weaker. I think we'll win this by the odd goal.

Portsmouths current form is poor, what else can you go on, other than our own where we haven't played well but have won!

So if you make x= portsmouths form.

Y= Evertons recent performances....mx= our present form, factor in (injuries {mainly to Evertons squad}).......x that by by a 12.45 kick off....and you get!

Y=MX Squared by x divided by 12.24......= 0-2.

SIMPLE!!

This is what happens when you look at your sons A-Level physics before posting!......I don't under stand a friggin word of it......all I remember about physics is if the teacher threw the blackboard rubber at you it had Kinetic Energy :angry:

2-0 Everton!

Portsmouths current form is poor, what else can you go on, other than our own where we haven't played well but have won!

So if you make x= portsmouths form.

Y= Evertons recent performances....mx= our present form, factor in (injuries {mainly to Evertons squad}).......x that by by a 12.45 kick off....and you get!

Y=MX Squared by x divided by 12.24......= 0-2.

SIMPLE!!

This is what happens when you look at your sons A-Level physics before posting!......I don't under stand a friggin word of it......all I remember about physics is if the teacher threw the blackboard rubber at you it had Kinetic Energy :angry:

2-0 Everton!

Maths my good sir is just the lesbian sister of biology

Edited by The Regulator

Much depends on what sort of mood Calamity-redshite-James is in, when he is on form he can easily save games and points for Pompey.

I am hoping for a better game than last years bore draw down there but think we will be too strong for them and ease to a 2-0 win.

It was 3-2 by the way

3-2 against pompey at goodison? your getting mixed up with blackburn maybe?

Anyway, im quite optimistic when it comes to everton these days, but what some people are writing, likes of 3-0??? It will be a much harder game than most people think. Someone also said we could have wrapped the game up against stoke but we started flapping, thats not to mean it wont happen again?? I think 1-0 to the blues, they have a decent team, but just havnt performed this season.. im going to expect a difficult game anyhow...

Anyway, im quite optimistic when it comes to everton these days, but what some people are writing, likes of 3-0??? It will be a much harder game than most people think. Someone also said we could have wrapped the game up against stoke but we started flapping, thats not to mean it wont happen again?? I think 1-0 to the blues, they have a decent team, but just havnt performed this season.. im going to expect a difficult game anyhow...

I agree. We rode our luck in the Stoke game, and all our goals came from glaring errors from Sorrenson or deflections. I think this a game we should win but think that it will be a game that we will struggle in. Pompey have some good players but have just been hit by alot of upheavle within their team this year. This one will be tricker than most people assume. I'm going for a 1-1 draw. Saha for us. Nugent for them (will be interesting to see E_W's reaction to that one.. who do you love more Nugent or Everton :P )

The Stoke game we played them of the park in the first half and going in at half time 2-0 up after playing so well im sure most expected the same in the second half until Moyes changed our formation which is when we started to play poorly so i dont see your point its not like Stoke battered us we just lost focus for most of the second.

they have a decent team, but just havnt performed this season Are you sure your talking about Everton here and not Spurs because we have a good team who are sixth in the league with a great chance to take fith and are also in the semi finals of the FAcup from which we beat Liverpool and Villa to get there? but yeah pretty poor performances :huh: .

Edited by EFC-Paul

Guest efctaxi
The Stoke game we played them of the park in the first half and going in at half time 2-0 up after playing so well im sure most expected the same in the second half until Moyes changed our formation which is when we started to play poorly so i dont see your point its not like Stoke battered us we just lost focus for most of the second.

they have a decent team, but just havnt performed this season Are you sure your talking about Everton here and not Spurs because we have a good team who are sixth in the league with a great chance to take fith and are also in the semi finals of the FAcup from which we beat Liverpool and Villa to get there? but yeah pretty poor performances :huh: .

I get the feeling he was refering to Portsmouth :)

Portsmouth are no longer the threat they were when we last faced them , and we are playing much better now than then also .

I predict 3-0 also .

Just not saying who for :lol: