IGNORED

Chelsea (away)

iggy

Lets not forget people, we have another game in the smoke this week!

To be honest I'm not expecting much from this one, a lot of our players were out on the feet on Sunday. Maybe DM will give a couple more youngsters a go, who knows?

Upshot of it all though I'm going to go (with a heavy heart) for 2-0 to them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last 21 meetings have ended with Everton not being the winners. This weekend will be no differant in my opinion. I don't usually tip us to do badly but I don't have a good feeling over this one. The penalty shootout will no doubt boost out morale but Chelsea are also in the final and will be on a high just like us. With them on such a boost I think that they will make mince-meat out of us. Especially with the game being played at Stamford.

3-1 to them.

Fellaini to score for us in the first half.

12-0 to them.

Moyes sends out:

Ruddy, Coleman, Irving, Valente, Jacobsen, Castillo, Van der Meyde, Kissock, Wallace, Jutkiewicz, Baxter

we end the game with 6 men having kicked the shit out of the lot of them.......

they have to recall sutton, veron, flo and wise

the WONDER TEAM from yesterday returns to wembley

we do them 5-0

sorted

12-0 to them.

Moyes sends out:

Ruddy, Coleman, Irving, Valente, Jacobsen, Castillo, Van der Meyde, Kissock, Wallace, Jutkiewicz, Baxter

we end the game with 6 men having kicked the shit out of the lot of them.......

they have to recall sutton, veron, flo and wise

the WONDER TEAM from yesterday returns to wembley

we do them 5-0

sorted

Ymmmmmmmmmmmmmm what about Saha, he would be better being useless with that lot than the first team B):lol:

2-0 to Chelski but i hope Davey doesnt start resting players now, the only one who needs resting is Osman, he looked Fooked against united so i would be tempted to play Gosling Wide right and bench Osman, Perhaps Jacobson could come in for Hibbert.

............................... HOWARD ..........................

JACOBSON .... JAGIELKA .... LESCOTT .... BAINES

................................. NEVILLE ..........................

GOSLING ...... FELLAINI ...... CAHILL ...... PIENAAR

..............................VAUGHAN ...........................

Subs ... nash, rodwell, yobo, hibbert, osman, VdM and me, cos if Vdm can make it, so can i.

Fellaini and Cahill can swap and switch in assisting Vaughan.

............................... HOWARD ..........................

JACOBSON .... JAGIELKA .... LESCOTT .... BAINES

................................. NEVILLE ..........................

GOSLING ...... FELLAINI ...... CAHILL ...... PIENAAR

..............................VAUGHAN ...........................

Subs ... nash, rodwell, yobo, hibbert, osman, VdM and me, cos if Vdm can make it, so can i.

Fellaini and Cahill can swap and switch in assisting Vaughan.

Looks very good Bill,

I woud swap vaughan for saha after 65 min. , he was our supersub against Boro, you never know..

And maybe Yobo a second half.

Hopefully we can get a point. Chelsea are very good atm, but every game they have their moment of weakness.

1-1, don't care who!

Many people are saying it's a dress rehearsal for the final, but I think we'll have a few players rested for this one. I can see Ossie and perhaps Felliani being benched maybe saha too. with some of the younger players starting - Rodwell - Vaughan - Gosling.

Either way, whether we start with the same eleven or not, I'm not holding out much hope for this one. Three points would see us leapfrog Villa into fifth, which would be nice, but I think the best we can hope for is a draw.

Moyes has said on the official site that the Manchester United game has taken its toll on the players. Nothing is for definate yet but its likely that the side will be watered down, its certainly not going to be a dress rehearsal for the final...

Jo will probably play alongside James Vaughen as this is who Moyes chooses from:

Everton: Howard, Nash, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Lescott, Osman, Rodwell, Fellaini, Cahill, Pienaar, Vaughan, Neville, Saha, Jo, Castillo, Gosling, Yobo, Jacobsen, Baxter, Wallace.

It will be a tough game as Chelsea have far more in depth quality for resting players then we do and i expect both teams to rest one or two.

-------------------------Howard

Jacobson---------Jags-------Lescott-----------Baines

-------------------------Castillo

Gosling---------Neville-------Rodwell---------Pienaar

----------------------------Jo

It will be a tough game as Chelsea have far more in depth quality for resting players then we do and i expect both teams to rest one or two.

-------------------------Howard

Jacobson---------Jags-------Lescott-----------Baines

-------------------------Castillo

Gosling---------Neville-------Rodwell---------Pienaar

----------------------------Jo

no offense mate but if we field a team that weak out there we will get slaughtered, is it worth going on a losing streak just to rest a few key players? rodwell and neville would give us nothing in the middle of the park away at Chelsea and tbh im not really a fan of Gosling although his goal in the cup was appreciated. Id like to see a change up front, I would put vaughany strait into the lineup and get his fitness up, maybe partner him up front with Jo.

Timmy ran his heart out in that final and I could understand about dropping him to the bench but I would keep Fellaini in the team, maybe try him in midfield.

It may not really matter in terms of league games now but I certainly want us to finish above them jammy fuckers (Villa) but we need to keep the spirit up and keep getting results to give everyone the confidence for the final.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Just because we may have ione or two out it doesn't mean to say the team that plays will capitulate, Chelsea have their own problems. Look at Arsenal tonight, the chanced their hand and could have won.

I will leave it up to Moyes and I wouldn't be surprised to see a near full strength side playing as the players and management want fifth place.

no offense mate but if we field a team that weak out there we will get slaughtered, is it worth going on a losing streak just to rest a few key players? rodwell and neville would give us nothing in the middle of the park away at Chelsea and tbh im not really a fan of Gosling although his goal in the cup was appreciated. Id like to see a change up front, I would put vaughany strait into the lineup and get his fitness up, maybe partner him up front with Jo.

Timmy ran his heart out in that final and I could understand about dropping him to the bench but I would keep Fellaini in the team, maybe try him in midfield.

It may not really matter in terms of league games now but I certainly want us to finish above them jammy fuckers (Villa) but we need to keep the spirit up and keep getting results to give everyone the confidence for the final.

None taken mate the team i put up would be what iw ould expect to see if we rested players which i hope we dont do as its the finishing stretch now and only Osman looked shagged on Sunday.

Personally i think that it would be more sensible to rest players in time for the game against City this weeked. I think that the Chelsea game is one we could easily lose, but the City game is one we could easily win. Thats the one I think we should concentrate on.

howard

jacobson. yobo. lescott. baines.

van der. castillo. fellaini. gosling.

vaughan. jo.

?????????????......

That team would certainly rest a few players but i think your being a bit unfair on Van Der Meyde, i think he also needs a rest like the others. B)

3-1 to Chelsea tonight. Jo for us. 2 for Lampard and Drogba.

If Moyes rests certain players, I'd like to see this team:

Howard

Jacobsen

Yobo

Jagielka

Baines

Gosling

Rodwell

Neville

Castillo

Saha

Jo

Subs - Nash, Hibbert, Lescott, Fellaini, Cahill, Pienaar, Vaughan

Cant see us playing 442, the form chelski are in theyd rip us appart. We cant afford to lose this game badly for the phycological effect on the team at the cup final.

As good as Chelski are at the moment they are not that good at home, notlob pushed them and other teams have given them a real scare. If we play 451 with:

Howard

Hibbert

Yobo

Jaggs

Lescot

Gosling

Rodwell

Cahill

Nev

Pienaar

Jo

We try to hit them on the break, and have Nev and Rodwell hold the middle. I dont expect to win this, even a point would be a bonus, what I do expect is to let chelski know they have been in a game, and hit them with the same again but with fellani in the final.

I'm not worried about Rodwell and Gosling they have both impressed me greatly for different reasons Rodwell has that priceless knack of having time on the ball, no matter where he is he just has time to pick a pass, which he also very good at. I tryley believe he will be Everton and England Great. Gosling has a great engine, he just run and run, hes fast and his running is intelligent, he can also cross a ball.

COYB