IGNORED

Shkodran Mustafi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Think I noticed it perfectly. That's the whole point. The lad isn't good enough, but was given the opportunity to develop in our camp

How do you know that, he never had a chance?

There is no point buying young players and getting our fingers burnt time and again and no point letting him go without giving him a crack

How do you know that, he never had a chance?

There is no point buying young players and getting our fingers burnt time and again and no point letting him go without giving him a crack

It's a logical conclusion that he didn't play because he wasn't deemed good enough by Moyes.

He was given a 'chance' when he was signed. He had the 'chance' to prove himself and climb the ranks. If he fails to impress, is that 'his' fault, or Evertons? Everton signed him 'free' so we've not exactly lost out. The guy has had 2 1/2 years training with a top English club, so has benefited greatly. He is still only 19 after all, so has a big career ahead of him.

if he was good enough i'm sure he would have been loaned out rather than sold...cb is a position where it is gonna be difficult for kids to break through cos if you make a mistake then it usually results in a goal..and at present we have 3 very good cb's so it's no surprise the lad didn't get a shot in the first team...good luck to the lad

It's a logical conclusion that he didn't play because he wasn't deemed good enough by Moyes.

He was given a 'chance' when he was signed. He had the 'chance' to prove himself and climb the ranks. If he fails to impress, is that 'his' fault, or Evertons? Everton signed him 'free' so we've not exactly lost out. The guy has had 2 1/2 years training with a top English club, so has benefited greatly. He is still only 19 after all, so has a big career ahead of him.

Failed to impress but has a big career ahead of him?

http://en.wikipedia..../Quotation_mark

Come on Avin, that is excessive! Grammar%20Police.gif (grammar police) "Quotation marks are sometimes used to provide emphasis, although this is usually considered incorrect"

Edited by StevO

Shame to see him go as he looked at least half decent from the glimpses I have seen of him.

I cant remember how much we paid for him, but I am sure it was a fair whack of compensation considering his age at the time. Surely if he didnt look good enough, we could have got the wheels in motion and at least sold him for a few quid instead of letting his contract expire?

Shame to see him go as he looked at least half decent from the glimpses I have seen of him.

I cant remember how much we paid for him, but I am sure it was a fair whack of compensation considering his age at the time. Surely if he didnt look good enough, we could have got the wheels in motion and at least sold him for a few quid instead of letting his contract expire?

There are about 12 players who's contracts will expire in this window.

He's 19 mate and just signed for Sampdoria. He has 20 years ahead of him. Let's see if he can do well at Sampdoria, and good luck to him. Not sure what the issue is to be honest.

There isnt an issue its a discussion. Its only an issue when someone asks, "whats the issue" during a discussion

If you are desperate to find the issue then perhaps its yours and my differing opinion.