IGNORED

West Ham

MikeO

Surprised this one's not up yet.

I see another clean sheet; our defence is solid and Wet Spam have gone a bit toothless of late.

I also don't think we'll go another ninety minutes without scoring at least once.

Only leaves one possible result :) .

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo's got to start selling himself big time now, Vaughan and Saha are going to be eased towards the final, so Jo's the main man, and could if he gets some good service get a couple.

Have we got enough in numbers to rest Pienaar and Cahill I doubt it, maybe one could start on the bench.

Solid at the back and Jo in the shop window.....2-0 Jo (2).

West Ham didn't look good against Liverpool and it would take a lot for them to score past us today. Our attacking minded players have the skill to score a few goals out there at the weekend and probably will. Robert Green is a good England goalkeeper but it prone to a few mistakes. I feel that if we keep him under fire then it will only be a matter of time before our game against them is sewn up.

I'm guessing that it will start tight and end with us in full control. Don't really see what threats West Ham have got..they look shite on paper and they look shite on the television.

3-0 to us: Cahill, Jo and Pienaar.

Guest efctaxi

Would a field of kids be good enough to beat the Hammers ?

We obviously have to respect the league positions below us to avoid the FA having words , but what could we get away with ?

I know Moyes will be predicting that we want to finish with a flourish but as we can't finish lower than sixth, will an extra place be worth a full on tilt of a cup final win. I can even see the board having a say on how we approach the last two games and with that scepticism in hindsight I predict a boring 0-0 :(

Am praying for a home win of any description, a couple of fiends of mine (Hammers) are coming up for this one and the landlord of my local is an 'Ammer too!

Won't live it down for ages if we don't beat 'em, and I might end up having to find another good local boozer..... :o

I hope Fellaini gets a hatrick cos ive got him in my fantasy football team we run where i work, im not convinced we will get a result tomorrow though, Hammers pushing for 7th i think this could be tough with our Final looming, think ill go for a draw again, 1-1, Baines is well over due a goal for us i think

I know Moyes will be predicting that we want to finish with a flourish but as we can't finish lower than sixth, will an extra place be worth a full on tilt of a cup final win. I can even see the board having a say on how we approach the last two games and with that scepticism in hindsight I predict a boring 0-0 :(

Even though we cannot finish below sixth Moyes will be wanting us to win every game from now until the end of the season. We will not want to throw away points as we still need to overtake Villa. We will go out all guns blazing whether or not the league positions may or may not change. Even though we have the FA Final around the corner we will want to get a result from each game and stop at nothing to get it.

COYB!

Not sure about this one. West ham are looking to get at least 4 four points from their remaining games, in their bid for a European place. I think they'll be cramming players behind the ball looking for a draw, or at least to not let us score, and maybe try to nick a goal somewhere.

Not sure there'll be a good stream for this one either; there are more important games being played at the same time. However, it's gonna be an interesting day with Newcastle looking to complete their Houdini act, and Boro possibly getting relegated.

I think that they will be too cautious. They will put men behind the ball but they need to relax, I don't think they will do that and that is why I think they'll come away with no points. I am confident that we can beat them today because IMO I'm surprised they are in the Europa Run-in. They're not a great side with no real threats that we would specifically man mark.

A win for Everton today, more comfortable than thought at first glance

3-0 to us: Cahill, Jo and Pienaar.

Everton: Howard, Jacobsen, Yobo, Lescott, Baines, Osman, Neville, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini, Saha.

Subs: Nash, Hibbert, Castillo, Jo, Vaughan, Rodwell, Gosling.

Looks like DM's picked the side with the final in mind.....Saha starting rather than Jo.

Hibbo still not quite fit maybe?

Injury prone Saha to start over the man with everything to prove Jo!

Maybe Saha is the man to start for us in the final and Moyes is trying to get him up to full fitness, what other reason would their be for " resting " Jo.

That is pretty much our best team, though I'm sure a couple of the subs today will still think they have a chance of a game in the final.I hope if and when he withdraws Saha, it's Vaughan he gives match time to, it would be good for him to get one from open play before Chelsea.

I would say Jacobsen has two games to prove he's better than Hibbert, so you would expect a massive game from him today.

Guest efctaxi

You can't rest players too much , though I would still like to see the kids getting a go , with the main squad coming on as subs throughout .

Saha is a good striker .

Let's see what happens .