IGNORED

Everton V West Brom

Lower Gwladys

Well after a dissapointing season we have finally hit the last game of the season. After this its time to be glued to SkySports News and the net to see if there is any transfer news (we all do it). Love to see a few of the young lads play but again i think Moyes would want to bow out with an impressive win. Will it be Duncs last game for us (probably) but if Moyes releases both Stubbsy and Sandro and then give them a contract you never know.

So the team

------------------Turner-----------------------

Yobo------Weir-----Stubbs-----Naysmith

Leon-------Carsley---Neville---VDM

------Dunc ©-----McFadden

Subs

Ruddy

Beattie

Valente

Anichebe

Vidarsson

Although i would want Beattie to play last game of the season i think if it was Duncs last game of the season then it wold be great to see him start and score. Faddy has been playing well of late and should be kept in the team. But will Moyes risk not playing Beattie when he has a glimer of hope for going the WC.

Score

Everton 3

Dunc HATTRICK :lol:

Baggies 1

Super Kev

......................................Turner....................................

Neville........Yobo.............Ferrari (fit?).....................Nuno......................

arteta (fit?)...........................osman........................VDM....................

............Beattie..................Ferguson©....................Victor..............

Prob wont happen like that but thats what i would like to see :D

3-0 Everton, big dunc to get on the score sheet, gwladys street end :D

jeez, it's been a long season, and looking at the proposed squads, the final whistle is coming just in time for EFC!!!

don't agree that ferguson deserves a start let alone the captaincy.....he's been a liability and that's all......

anyway, let's just hope for a boring 1-0 win - that should be good enough for 10th spot --- my hope for the season was always top half, so would be chuffed with that, especially given the way things started off.

jeez, it's been a long season, and looking at the proposed squads, the final whistle is coming just in time for EFC!!!

don't agree that ferguson deserves a start let alone the captaincy.....he's been a liability and that's all......

anyway, let's just hope for a boring 1-0 win - that should be good enough for 10th spot --- my hope for the season was always top half, so would be chuffed with that, especially given the way things started off.

Long??? Sure it was about the same length as last year and the year before that :lol:

Like to see Moyes give Anichebe a start and give Viddarson the last 25 minutes. Can't see it being a memorable game and should be used to give some first team experience to the youngsters, if they don't play a part in a game like this when will they ever get a chance to show what they can do. Hope Fergie gets a bit of a game and a good farewell as surely he can't carry on he can come over to Oz and play in the A-league instead. Think we'll win this one 2-0 goals from Faddy and Ossie

Carsley is banned so won't play.

Don't think that Arteta will play as no point in injuring himself before he moves on

Turner

Yobo, Weir, Stubbs, Valente

Osman, Neville, Davies, VDM

Beattie, McFadden

Subs,

Ruddy, Naysmith, Kilbane, Anci, Vid

I would like to see Ferrari in but think that he has already left.

Edited by Adam

......................................TURNER....................................

NEVILLE................STUBBS..............WEIR...............FERRARI

OSMAN................DAVIES..............KILBANE...........V D MEYDE

..........................FERGUSON........MCFADDEN.........................

SUBS... RUDDY...ANNICHEBE..VIDARSSON... ????

Looks like the best side we can muster considering Beattie, Hibbert, Yobo, Cahill, Arteta and Valente are all out injured.....plus Carsley banned. Struggling for a squad now.

Win 3-1 and just slip into top ten, cos Wigan will lose to the Arsenal. :)

Edited by toffeelicker

We have to play our best team here it is a must win game if we want 10th spot our first consectutive top 10 finish since the prem started. Given our seasons start that will be a huge achievement. We need the extra money the positions will bring in.

Beattie upfront with Faddy for me Fergy given the second half and Archie last 15-20 minutes depending on the score

Long??? Sure it was about the same length as last year and the year before that  :lol:

Technicaly it was shorter due to the world cup but hey who's being picky  ;)

I just hope he plays Victor & Viv otherwise he realy is proving he has no ambition!

Errrrrrrrr........TECHNICALLY you're both being a bit thick --- I'm sure we played more competitive games than last year and the year before that........

05/06: 47 games 9 August - 7 May

04/05: 45 games 15 August - 15 May

03/04: 44 games 16 August - 15 May

or have you already forgotten that we played in Europe this season???

:D:PB)

Edited by Raccyboy

Errrrrrrrr........TECHNICALLY you're both being a bit thick --- I'm sure we played more competitive games than last year and the year before that........

05/06:  47 games 9 August - 7 May

04/05:  45 games 15 August - 15 May

03/04:  44 games 16 August - 15 May

or have you already forgotten that we played in Europe this season???

:D   :P   B)

Yes but technically speaking the season was shorter even if we played more games due to the rest period Sven wanted for the world cup..

2-2, Well what a game, Anichebe got the first goal, Last Minute Bif Dunc Pen, got it saved and pooped it in the back of then Net! should have won TBh with all the cahnce but, Get In Their Dunc! Though we made so many Chances we should have won, but a point will have to do!

Farewell Big Dunc! A True Blue! :D

...BBC reporter said we could have had ten were it not for a brilliant display by the West Brom keeper...and that was when we were 2-0 down! Pleased for Dunc..more pleased about Anichebe..then they did a lap with No5 Labone on their backs. Nice one.

Thank you for saying "consecutive". I thought I was the only person left in the world who said it...everyone, even the BBC, says "back to back" now when they mean consecutive. It's a prime example of meaningless American drivel taking over the English language!!! Rant over :unsure: .

Anyway..the last five odd minutes gives us a bit of hope for the summer and means I can watch "Match of the Day" tonight :D .

So you left just before our first goal then????

Haven't seen the highlights yet taped them last night.

Have seen our 2 goals though. Thought that Aic took his well and glad for Ferguson to get his last goal which is meant to have left him on 99 league goals in soctland and England

Anichebe's goal was an excellent strikers goal. good strength to hold off the defender, turned him brilliantly and got it in the back of the net.

ferguson...glad he scored a final goal but my god was he lucky! penalty saved then casually takes a swing at the rebound which hits the keeper again but luckily goes in!