IGNORED

Moutinho

Yesterday he was absolutely hurrendous, one of the worst games ive seen him play. Never got to the ball, tried fancy things that never happend and gave away possession. The one thing i remember him doing was 1 tackle, i might be being harsh but i don't think there was anything else from him?

To be honest, I really don't think he's done anything to warrant himself a starting 11 spot since the game against Wigan a few weeks back... I think Gosling proved against City that he's more than ready to challenge Osman for that spot.

To be honest, I really don't think he's done anything to warrant himself a starting 11 spot since the game against Wigan a few weeks back... I think Gosling proved against City that he's more than ready to challenge Osman for that spot.

You're going a bit far there, Gosling was anonymous and then popped up with a goal. I'm not saying it like all he did was score, but he was no more useful with the ball than Osman.

Sporting have apparently got him to sign a new contract with a new release fee in..... apparently about 20m Not sure if this has been done just to increase the fee or not... Mountino didnt say anything about it though

Ye i got that bit Mouse, ta! I meant Sporting4ever, if he had anymore inside goss, any fights bewtween the players etc, juicy stuff that could lead Mout-man to maybe look at a new blue'er club ;) lol

Sporting have apparently got him to sign a new contract with a new release fee in..... apparently about 20m Not sure if this has been done just to increase the fee or not... Mountino didnt say anything about it though

Ye i got that bit Mouse, ta! I meant Sporting4ever, if he had anymore inside goss, any fights bewtween the players etc, juicy stuff that could lead Mout-man to maybe look at a new blue'er club ;) lol

No, no gossip about fights (we're not THAT undisciplined, you know... ;) ). There's a few ideas running around as to the reasons for the renewal. Basically, the value is lower than the previous one by 10%, but since Moutinho renounced the 10% he'd get from any deal, Sporting get basically the same, while anyone buying would in effect pay less for him.

Some say that this is to make him an easier player to buy, since he continues to be an extremely regular player, he just missed his 1st game of the season due to reaching the limit bookings, and we're 3 games away from the season end. Others say that it's a way to extend his contract and help close some wounds between him and the fans.

In any event, it looks as though Moutinho will likely be staying, while Veloso might be the one leaving, but not for an offer like Bolton made, which is basically one third his value.

Is this guy actually any good ?

I very much doubt anyone on here (with exception of Sporting4ever) has seen much of Moutinho play to really judge him. People just jump on the hype bandwagon and says he is "ace" - as do a lot of journalists. Saying that, there is no smoke without fire...

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

Guest efctaxi
Taxi...1st you tell me fibs and now you insult me :crying_anim02: i just don't know what you want (Cries) hehe :P

Few mill

Recording studio

Big house

Hot cheese and onion pasty from Gregs ( ok , I'm asking a bit much there ) .

A forum where people use the words ' their , too , we're , our , and flockynockynihilipilification ' in the right places .

A dog that bites visitors .

A daughter that knows where the bin is .

Blue skies

Free beer .

A bigger willy .

Live music in pubs .

Wembley final ticket .

My own remote control for the telly .

Just for starters :lol:

I very much doubt anyone on here (with exception of Sporting4ever) has seen much of Moutinho play to really judge him. People just jump on the hype bandwagon and says he is "ace" - as do a lot of journalists. Saying that, there is no smoke without fire...

My sentiments exactly ; hence the question .

taxi, he's another Leon Osman :thumbsup_anim: :lmaosmiley:

Leon Osman = Loan Omens

Best thing for him :)

In Fairness i have seen him play quite a few times. ive watched...

Amadora, Rio Ave (Mout scored!), Benfica (3-2 awesome game), The Bayern Champ league (Got hammered), Porto last year (Lost altho Mout scored - hence why i like him lol) and Euro 2008 games with Portugal cz they were my syndicate!

So i have seen a few games, we're not all band wagon jumpers you know worshiper ;)

In Fairness i have seen him play quite a few times. ive watched...

Amadora, Rio Ave (Mout scored!), Benfica (3-2 awesome game), The Bayern Champ league (Got hammered), Porto last year (Lost altho Mout scored - hence why i like him lol) and Euro 2008 games with Portugal cz they were my syndicate!

So i have seen a few games, we're not all band wagon jumpers you know worshiper ;)

You just proved my point, you have hardly watched him.

Here, here! A lot like the Dave Nugent at Preston hype hey?!

Well said EW, his anagram works out to be Him No Out or Homo Unit, either way no thanks I seen and heard more crap about this lad..............................if you didn't know better you'd think he was the second coming......................computer games have a lot to answer for :rolleyes:

Guest efctaxi
Well said EW, his anagram works out to be Him No Out or Homo Unit, either way no thanks I seen and heard more crap about this lad..............................if you didn't know better you'd think he was the second coming......................computer games have a lot to answer for :rolleyes:

His full name also gives Ouija hot moon :huh:

Not sure what the moon sign in the Ouija board means , but think it could be night time :)

You also get :

Auto Homo Join :lol:

Im sorry for not watchin the fuckin life story Video. Hang on...Mrs Moutinho have you got Joao's baby videos? plus the ones i mentioned were from this year only. I like him, so what? He may come over and do a fuckin Japp Stamm, or Diego Forlan...theres nothing wrong with opinion!? I just don't understand why me liking the performances of one guy is seen as friggin 'Bandwagoning' or taboo?

Guest efctaxi
Im sorry for not watchin the fuckin life story Video. Hang on...Mrs Moutinho have you got Joao's baby videos? plus the ones i mentioned were from this year only. I like him, so what? He may come over and do a fuckin Japp Stamm, or Diego Forlan...theres nothing wrong with opinion!? I just don't understand why me liking the performances of one guy is seen as friggin 'Bandwagoning' or taboo?

Don't take it personally mate . :)

I think EW's point is basically that few of us actually know for sure as to whether he is good or not from personal experience , but many of us are presuming he is the man for the job based on gossip .

I have to say that I agree that speculation alone isn't enough to cough up big bucks .

So 9-10 games isn't enough to form an opinion??

Every E_W post has the same effect: " :huh: "

Tough, I follow EW and taxi on the hype thing, and i doubt he's going to come to everton, so not really worth 10 pages.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sick of this story again already. It's going to be yet another long and frustrating summer. Roll on September 1st. The transfer window has not even opened yet and its already annoying me! Guess we get to have the Ronaldo/ Real saga part 2 as well. Joy.

Ronaldo has said that he has no intentions of joining Real Madrid. Does that mean anything? He'll leave for them soon, just have a feeling.

“I can’t guarantee now that I will remain here next season,” said Moutinho.

That's enough IMO, he will be in the Premiership next season. B)

He wont be joining us unless Moyes has found a pot of gold or secretly won the euro millions the other day, He's a good player but i think alot of it has been blown out of proportion i would much rather forget him and look at other options if we did have the money.