IGNORED

Moutinho

Saw him play an entire game for the first time yesterday,

good workrate, good passing, born to be a captain: Decent player

but his length could be a problem in the pl i think

He's mint, an all rounder...bar his height (is that what you ment by length?)

he would be class in our midfield :)

no chance tho! :(

Except they didn't :) .

Undeserved, for what we did in the Netherlands, but considering the game here, we morew than deserved to go through. Now with Fiorentina, I'm not so sure. I hate playing italian teams. Maybe we'll see each other in Europa groups...

He's mint, an all rounder...bar his height (is that what you ment by length?)

he would be class in our midfield :)

no chance tho! :(

Yeah, he keeps showing his class regularly. But Veloso is on great form at the moment, I'm very impressed by his attitude and work rate. Seems he's eager to prove himself so he can move to greener pastures.

well shit, if you're going to use that logic on us, may as well close the whole rumour forum as we all really know none of it is gonna happen anyways. we're broke and we know it...it's all dreams. I'm just glad that my dreams are of much greater class than yours.

• 2 weeks later...

don't know if anyone else has been monitoring lisbon, but they're without a win in the portuguese league in five matches and are on the verge of being knocked out of the champions league. if they are knocked out, it would seem the perfect time to make a bid for moutinho, similar to the fellaini situation last year (didn't want to sell him at first cause they thought they needed him for CL, but once they were knocked out, they were ready to sell him).

personally, i couldn't see him being signed as we just signed bilyaletdinov (spelled that without looking it up so don't judge me if i'm wrong!). although, i would be all for getting rid of ossie and bringing in moutinho. i'm just speculating, not saying that i think this will come off. thoughts?

i pray it fucking goes away, i'm so sick of it...i never wanted him the first place...i've said it before and i'll say it again where would he fit in? if we were to sign moutinho then fellaini would have been a big mistake.

I think he is anyway ;) and if "Bilya" and Banega are any good i cant see Fellaini getting into the team ahead of Arteta and Pienaar. IMO. :)

Do you think we will land this lad im very optimistic on him coming?

Not sure on this one now, it seems to have gone sour, but to be rumoured to him and Defour and Moyes talking about bringing in another 4 players with bilya already in i can see Moyes recuperating some money by selling fellaini, not in this window but if he doesnt really impose himself this year i can see him going next year.

This story goes on & on & on but Id love him here.... As for fitting in....I think short term Fellini may suffer but Im convinced Moyes has got Fel lined up as Cahil's replacement...... well he was hoping anyway until he turned out to be a bit.......

I think felli was brought in as a defensive mid. Its just turned out he is a better forward player.

i think felli was a waste too bill, as i've always said i think he's nonsense and isn't good at anything.

Apart from scoring vital goals and having a assist record high on the opta stats last year? I really can't believe the stick the guy gets, especially when he is a more functional midfielder than Cahill. But because Cahill runs about and has the odd mistimed challenged cheered, he seems better in that role to some.