IGNORED

Moutinho

You can't beat Spurs when it comes to lookin after pennies, I hope Levy falls flat on his face and Moutinho is pictured holding a Man United shirt at 11pm.

Seriously though, they are a disgrace - they should be honoured that he would play for them. If Levy found a plaster he would cut himself.

even with your charm pete? you surprise me tongue.png

Used to end up in the gay village at the end of the night when I was a student in Manc. I've been close, pulled many but never sealed the deal :(. Friend told one I weren't gay (surely the shapes I throw is enough to tell her that) and she done a runner - lesbian who will sleep with gay guys but not straight. Fucking logic in that?

You can't beat Spurs when it comes to lookin after pennies, I hope Levy falls flat on his face and Moutinho is pictured holding a Man United shirt at 11pm.

Seriously though, they are a disgrace - they should be honoured that he would play for them. If Levy found a plaster he would cut himself.

shaking fist.png I'm doing my best to keep the M topic off-topic. It sickens me to see him come to the prem and us not be the club.

that's fuckin brilliant :lol: never heard that before

Used to end up in the gay village at the end of the night when I was a student in Manc. I've been close, pulled many but never sealed the deal sad.png. Friend told one I weren't gay (surely the shapes I throw is enough to tell her that) and she done a runner - lesbian who will sleep with gay guys but not straight. Fucking logic in that?

female logic man..lesbians are still idiots remember

female logic man..lesbians are still idiots remember

I really struggle to understand the stereotype couple of girly girl with a shaven haired bloke look-a-like.

Girly girl, I don't fancy men - goes with a girl who is a penis short of being a man.

The other one, I hate men - look, act, and dress like one.

... and yes I am very bitter, so to make it fair. If they were straight I probably wouldn't even fancy them - Men logichappy.png

If he found a wheelchair he'd break his sons backtongue.png Edited by bluemist

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...