IGNORED

Moutinho

Guest blueboy122

what type of midfeilder is this fella?

who could you compare him to in the premiership?

would nobody prefer us to sing man city's johnson over this guy? or maybe mouthino and johnson and not get fernandes? hmm decisions? what are we going to do with all of our money? hmmm

would nobody prefer us to sing man city's johnson over this guy? or maybe mouthino and johnson and not get fernandes? hmm decisions? what are we going to do with all of our money? hmmm

I can't see this transfer happening at all, i think Fernandes and Johnson are a lot more realistic in terms of targets. This lad has been linked with United, Barca, Chelsea etc etc so i can't see him leaving to come to us. Sporting Lisbon don't need to sell, they are playing in euorpe next season and there's a 16 million pound price tag on him which i can't see us meeting that for one player. I can see him staying on increasing his reputation further and then moving to one of the above for even more money either in january (chelsea will probably have a couple of injuries so will throw 20 million at the 'problem') or next summer.

Whether i'd sooner see him Johnson is another question though as Moutinho is supposed to be fantastic.

Can we have them both please? ;)

Edited by Romey 1878

cheers Romey, it's been a long day and it's only lunch time!!!!

No problem mate.

From the recent press reports though we have bid for him. Pini Zahavi is his agent and we're on good terms with him (he got us Manny and the Yak) and he's keen to bring Moutinho here, and is rumoured to have put an unofficial to Lisbon for us.

ow yer thats that dude who sits there who thinks he has all the contacts an they talk to him when he has like 7 mobile phones lined up around him haha and he allways manages to slip in a riquelme is coming to everton thing lol

hope this one is true though its the kind of player nevile was talking about that we need, a real match winner

still need the cars' like figure to compliment him mind :)

ow yer thats that dude who sits there who thinks he has all the contacts an they talk to him when he has like 7 mobile phones lined up around him haha and he allways manages to slip in a riquelme is coming to everton thing lol

hope this one is true though its the kind of player nevile was talking about that we need, a real match winner

still need the cars' like figure to compliment him mind :)

He plays Harry Hill's position.......I think.

what type of midfeilder is this fella?

who could you compare him to in the premiership?

deco

This guy is my number1 choice of these new rumours. ABsolutely quality and yound also. He got injured in EURO2008 and im not sure how serious it was, but definitely Portugals game were missing somethign after he was out.

And his style, not Deco, A hard working all around midfielder with good passing and eye of the game. Something like Scholes IMO(when he had his best days ;)

id say he was really similar to deco aswell, he would be a top signing

Well, may be its just me then, who thinks that Deco has a nice skills, but its still just a crybaby on the field and moutinho aint like that, except the skill part....

Hello everyone, been kicking round this site for a few days now so thought i'd register :)

Anyway this would be a top class signing however, i think other positions in the team need sorting out first (Defensive Mid). Everton also want to pay with staggered payments whereas the other club wants a lump sum, will be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully we will get him in the end though.

Looks like it could be a rocky start to the season, because by the time we bring players in they won't have fitness or time to gel with the team. I'm just hoping the sides up and running by the time we play the kopite scum.

I say get him now. Saw him for Sporting last year - he's class !!

Add Diego Milito and Manny as well and if there's money left, we need a defensive midfielder, only prob on this is the high price people are asking for decent players in this position. Topal is a prime example - worth about 3 priced at around 10, same for Michael Johnson worth about 5 biut priced at 8-10.

Mountinho for 16-18 would be a stellar signing. Let's get him in as soon as we can.

Quality is what counts !!