IGNORED

Moutinho

Just read the Manny thing on Setanta as well. Would be fantastic if we got the two of them. But one thing caught my eye, they have a poll runnng at the moment on who has spent the "best" so far this summer. Some idiots have actually voted for everton, this has to be a wind-up.

We need a lift and could this rumour be the one that does it. In Portuguese paper A Bola it mentions Everton's interest in Moutinho and has a quote from our CEO. It would be a great signing.

Bully Wyness says: “The arrival of Joao Moutinho is a big possibility for us.”

(BLue kipper)

Think this would be good if we got him. Abit on the small side tho

We need a lift and could this rumour be the one that does it. In Portuguese paper A Bola it mentions Everton's interest in Moutinho and has a quote from our CEO. It would be a great signing.

Bully Wyness says: “The arrival of Joao Moutinho is a big possibility for us.”

(BLue kipper)

Think this would be good if we got him. Abit on the small side tho

Like that has made a difference in the past! :lol:

We need sum grock in our team we avnt had one scince big dunc. Cana for example but I don't think thats ever going to happen sum one who will just go in hard an get the ball instead of fannys like manuel an moutinho although i would still like to see them sign :P

we dont need both moutinho and manny, id be happy with either but first we NEED to replace carsley or wer fucked! and i cant see fernandes and moutinho puttin in the challenges!

why not have both? if we CAN afford it then i think both should be signed.

Plus I think we do need both of them. We need class, we need creativity, we need numbers, so why not have both of them! Saying all this though i can't actually see us getting both of them, It would do wonders for the team if we did have both though. Competition for places in midfield would make a nice change, maybe a few players will try and raise there game and get a level of conistancy that is lacking because there place in the squad is always safe (im looking at you spud!!!)

this could all come down to one conclusion. 18mill for moutinho, moyes knows he got the funds for 5 other players so he will sign a contract and we will start increasing our squad with class players and i could say manny could be following very soon.

Things might start moving shortly..............

David Moyes ...“We need to bring in five or six players and we haven’t brought in anybody yet,” said Moyes. “So we need to be quite busy and we can be in the coming weeks.

I like it, Mention of MOUTINHO, M'BIA, and MILITO in the article as possible targets.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everto...64375-21375354/

Things might start moving shortly..............

David Moyes ...“We need to bring in five or six players and we haven’t brought in anybody yet,” said Moyes. “So we need to be quite busy and we can be in the coming weeks.

At least this is fairly reassuring. At least he knows and is publically stating that we need to be bringing in numbers, lets hope he gets the boards backing now.

Moyes coming out and saying we need 5 or 6 new players in this window is probably just as much of a statement to the board as it is to the worried fans. Moyes knows what he wants and what the team needs but will he be allowed to do it? Time will tell. There's not THAT much time left afterall.

Taken from SSN, Quote from Soares Franco, Sporting President, talking about Moutinho and Veloso

"The squad is closed for this season and we have received no offers for Joao Moutinho or Miguel Veloso,"

"The two players are in our squad and we have no need to sell as we are financially secure.

"We have secured European football again for next year so have benefited from that.

"The squad we have at the moment is preparing to mount a title bid next season."

Five or six players... One of whom would cost nearly 20 million. Assuming he thrashes out another loan move for Many and brings in Mbia for 4 million. Well that still leaves at least two more incoming, which would surely put us close to, if not over 30 million in spending this summer. From my piss poor understanding of our finances, we can't do that. Not without the money to be freed up by Kirkby anyways. Either that or another sneaky Russian investor.

Bringing in players in this quantity and of this quality sounds great, but I'd sure hope we can get some details on where the money is coming from, and how we're supposed to pay for this. Another 30 million in debt spent on players would seem very risky.

Maybe Kenwright should start playing the lotto.