IGNORED

Rodwell

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

New contract or not, if he has a great season we all know what the talk will be of come the summer.The new contract as you say will only serve to push the price up, but they and others will want him.....we just have to live with it.

Man City could make a really stupid bid.......liverpool could offer to swap their whole team for him :mellow: ........In the end it's all down to Rodwell himself.

If Everton have a good couple of season, say, top 4 finishes, an odd cup or two and European football, then that's going to be as good as probably any team that comes for him........it would only be the big money that turns his head.

He's seen two of his team mates Arteta and Jagielka, who came within inch of having their careers finished, if money is important to him, then that's a consideration when he's thinking about the future.

A couple of years time and Moyes will maybe have to improve that contract.

Short term I just hope he destroys Villa today....and puts his price up a bit more.

if clubs come in they are going to have to pay a lot for him..if that's the case then as long as moyes gets the money to spend i could deal with losing him...be looking at 30+ easy though because he is a future everton(if he is here long enough) and possibly england captain..he seems to have a mature head on his shoulders and i have faith in him to ignore the agent talk

he is the shittest man utd player i have seen in a long time...what can he actually do better than rodwell now nevermind in 5 years when rodwell is getting into his prime! the guy is massively overrated and the fact people go on about how many caps heskey got at least heskey looked like he did summat..this cunt has played 20 odd times and done FUCK ALL!! i'd honestly never step foot inside goodison again until moyes and kenwright were gone if this deal happened

Edited by marcopaulo

he is the shittest man utd player i have seen in a long time...what can he actually do better than rodwell now nevermind in 5 years when rodwell is getting into his prime! the guy is massively overrated and the fact people go on about how many caps heskey got at least heskey looked like he did summat..this cunt has played 20 odd times and done FUCK ALL!! i'd honestly never step foot inside goodison again until moyes and kenwright were gone if this deal happened

Says it all for me......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Rodwell always looks his best breaking from a midfield position. Moyes either plays him deep, just off the striker (like Cahill) or right mid. Its not an excuse for his poor performances because he is making basic errors and not realy getting into games but between him and Moyes they need to work out where he should be playing and go from there.

He could be the next quality Lampard style player who has the ability to get forward, drift into space and create an opening for himself or others. Id never put him anywhere near the defence as his marking is shocking.