IGNORED

Lescott

Guest efctaxi

Who will lead the back line if we lose both Lescott and Jags (injury) ?

Will Yobo be up to the job , and if Richards came , would he work as a unit or think he knows it all ?

As I've said all along, if it's for good money then I wouldn't blame Moyes for selling him, at the same time if we kept hold of him then I wouldn't have a problem with that either as a statement that we no longer sell our best players - at the end of the day he's not virtually irreplaceable like Arteta and possibly Cahill. If Johnson can go for £17m then I'd want at least £20m for Lescott, he can play both LB and CB and is a better defender than Johnson. Sell Lescott for £14m with Richards coming the other way and then the use the £14m to get a right winger and either a striker or CM.

This would mean we have Richards for Lescott (Richards used to look like he was going to become the best defender in Britain so I have high hopes Moyes could get him back on track) which wouldn't seriously weaken our team and then we could really strengthen the midfield/attack with some real quality players, especially as we hopefully have a little extra money to add on top of the fee we may possibly receive for Lescott. I honestly think selling Lescott (who I rate VERY highly) could be very much in the best interests of our future development and could give us a serious chance of pushing into that top 4 next season.

Guest efctaxi

So are lots of other places though to be fair DM .

Do Wolves still have their claws in Lescott ?

I'd hate to think we sold him for £20 mill etc only to line Wolves pockets during the deal .

Guest efctaxi
id takte 15mill plus richards. richards will be a good player just needs the right guidance and wont get that with hughes focusing on his big boys to be honest. moyes could make him great. and buy moutinho with that 15 million :)

No way will they give us Micah and that kind of money .

The City fans rate him very highly and he is only 20 , and Chelsea etc tried to sign him last season for over £20 mill according to the mooners .

I'd love it if that happened , but it won't .

Guest efctaxi
He's 21 Taxi. Can't stand poor research :angry: .

Was his birthday yesterday :lol::lol: .

ha ha very good .

Should be another few mill off his price :D

Regarding Richards coming to Everton :

I took a quick look at some comments towards Richards .

It sticks out that he had a bad season like a sore thumb . Obviously , any game will have fans who are disappointed , so I don't consider it to be a fair reflection , but it is indeed a reflection on how his efforts were perceived by many ( in just 20 pages - not all the same matches btw )

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/searc...mp;fid%5B%5D=11

fluffyblue wrote:

... that anyone in our team feels confident with Dunne playing behind them. We can buy Torres, Villa, Kaka And Ribery but while we have Dunne and richards in defense we will win fuck all.

Kippax casual wrote :

Micah Richards should pack football in and become a wrestler! He is a stump who has no quality and can't defend

n_mcfc wrote:

Micah Richards you tosser. Why even try and out muscle him there?!

You cost us the game in Hamburg and the tie and effectively our season, and have managed to do it yet again!

vbr wrote :

Send that tit Richards off so he cant play next week

dw7 wrote:

richards is shit

kiam06 wrote

Just watching it online, Dunne has been shocking. Richards the same. Won't slag them off though but I think we all know its time to get rid.

dw7 wrote:

richards is the worst defender at the club

squirty flower wrote:

Richards strolling back again, will he ever learn?

supercity36 wrote :

you guy are crazy!!!!! what about zabaleta. 10X more consistent and better than richards

justblueGB wrote :

Richards i love to wonder way out of position and maybe i will jog back

hertsblue wrote :

Richards= Rabbit in headlights in Area again

mickhog wrote :

good start ,10 mins , then shit Richards OUT

gman07 wrote :

for fuck sake we need richards to do better on his flank

mcfcbob wrote :

Richards was the best i've seen him for a long while and he certainly doubted his critics with the speed he showed in the second half

peedubya wrote :

Richards is still fast...

staffsblue wrote :

Richards obviously had to be subbed there. That was clear.

failsworth_blue wrote :

Hmm, so either Hughes is playing a player that he has fallen out with (does that sound like him?) or the Richards story was bullshit.

blueonblue wrote :

Its not Hughes fault that Richards is missing because he`s to far up the pitch?, what on earth makes you think a player could get away with being out of possition for so long without ...

dobsy87 wrote :

Also, Richards isn't as good as I first thought. His first touch is shocking and totally unacceptable IMO. Dont get me wrong, I think he ''can'' come good, ...

superhack wrote :

Richards is disappointing.

kildareblue wrote :

Glad Richards got dropped...

bluebazza wrote :

one change richards to the bench and de jong in

No way will they give us Micah and that kind of money .

The City fans rate him very highly and he is only 20 , and Chelsea etc tried to sign him last season for over £20 mill according to the mooners .

I'd love it if that happened , but it won't .

they can shit off then :lol:

Think Richards may just need a decent manager to get him going again (which Hughes ain't). He was very highly rated a while back but if his head's wrong he'll under-perform....like Lescott did at the start of the season when he was sulking about being at left-back. We'd have taken £2m for him then (not really but you get the idea). On that point if we don't let him go andhe wants to will he get the sulks again?

Guest efctaxi
Think Richards may just need a decent manager to get him going again (which Hughes ain't). He was very highly rated a while back but if his head's wrong he'll under-perform....like Lescott did at the start of the season when he was sulking about being at left-back. We'd have taken £2m for him then (not really but you get the idea). On that point if we don't let him go andhe wants to will he get the sulks again?

A little unfair on Hughes Mike ?

He did wonders for Blackburn and Wales , and is a nice guy and well liked in the game .

He has an enormous job on his hands , so it's only fair he has the time to do it . Both could get the best out of Micah , but it's all about whether his best is good enough for either team .

A little unfair on Hughes Mike ?

He did wonders for Blackburn and Wales , and is a nice guy and well liked in the game .

He has an enormous job on his hands , so it's only fair he has the time to do it . Both could get the best out of Micah , but it's all about whether his best is good enough for either team .

I think Hughes is a decentish manager but although he had a good start with Wales didn't they not win a match in something like a year and a half just before he walked out on them? He did a fairly good job at Blackburn but he's no Moyes :D

Richards used to be outstanding, he has obviously lost the plot a bit but as long as he still has his pace (does he?) and he has the strength then hopefully with a bit of confidence and guidance he could fulfil his potential. You don't become a poor player overnight, well unless you've totally lost your pace following a severe injury.

He wasn't highly rated though... everyone would always say he had great potential ........

Which is what everyone's saying about Rodwell...that equates to "highly rated" imo.

I don't rate Hughes that highly (partly) because of his failure to motivate his players away from home. Home record suggests good players so why didn't they perform away? Down to poor motivation and/or tactics. Quite like the bloke personally....he did play for Everton for a bit after all :) .

Said on the confed cup coverage that citeh have bid for maicon - brazilian rb - that would possibly see the end of richards career. Any deal for lescott must involve richards (and possibly jo) for me - we need a rb, micah would fit the bill.

Richards is not a right back. Just like Lescott is not a left back he can just play there if asked.

He's looked best as a right back. He's looked dodgy at CB at times. He'd be the best RB at the club should we sign him.

Lescott established himself as a CB but was asked to play LB which coincided with his big break. Richards established himself as a RB but has since covered CB.

I'd say Lescott is a CB who can cover LB. Richards is a RB who can cover CB.

I know I'm in the minority, but I would even be willing to do business for 10-12mil and Richards...

Players don't go to shite that quickly, and last year Richards was quality. He could cover for Jags while he's out and then move over to RB when we are healthy again.

Then use the money to pick up a couple players like Hunt (who I still firmly believe will be in an Everton shirt next year) and Reyes..suddenly you start to see a little depth to the bench.

Lescotts got 4 years left on his contract, so i can't see why Everton will sell him or want to.

From the looks of it we seem to have quite a bit of cash to spend.

Lescott should consider that we took him from a bum with bum knees that NO-ONE wanted to take a chance on and turned him in to a England international so yes 80k a weeks better then 40k but i bet you he can't spend 40k a week, let along 80k.

If we sell him i will be really disapointed. If he goes i will feel really disapointed in the guy, after all, if he goes he going for 1 thing

MONEY

Edited by Adpom

Said on the confed cup coverage that citeh have bid for maicon - brazilian rb - that would possibly see the end of richards career. Any deal for lescott must involve richards (and possibly jo) for me - we need a rb, micah would fit the bill.

I'd rather have a proper RB tbh, Richards is not a RB and he looks so awkward playing there - he's not comfortable enough on the ball because he's so big. I'd be so disappointed if we brought him in and played RB. I'd rather keep Hibbert playing there than play Richards.

Being disappointed in a footballer for pursuing fame and riches is a bit like being surprised and shocked when a politician fiddles expenses.

haha

I will also be disapointed in lescott if he leaves, we need to start keeping our main assets, moyes has come out an said in recent weeks, that we don't have to sell, so stick with the plan and don't sell. Hopefully lescott is happy enough not to stick in a transfer request, but i suppsoe we will have to wait and see :)

haha

I will also be disapointed in lescott if he leaves, we need to start keeping our main assets, moyes has come out an said in recent weeks, that we don't have to sell, so stick with the plan and don't sell. Hopefully lescott is happy enough not to stick in a transfer request, but i suppsoe we will have to wait and see :)

It would be nice to hear a footballer say that they're happy at the club that has supported and nurtured their career, that has big plans and wants him to be an integral part their success. Sadly we all know that when a manager says "...... is not for sale" it means "we would like more money or you can feck off" and when a player says "I'm under contract at this club" it means "I would like more money or I'm fecking off".

Sad but true.

Well personally I dont wont to see him leave. He didn't hit his previous heights last season but I feel very confident with him and Jags in the centre of defense, and with Jags out until at least november we need as solid a defence as possible. We need Lescott at the moment and i dont feel confident of finding an adequet replacement quickly that can embed himself into the defence quick enough.

we should ask for JO-Micah,20mil, 1mil for every goal he scores, 1mil for every point they get this season, 50mil if they win the league EVER. Free petrol to all at everton and there fans. An 50% of all money made from there oil business :)

O an robinho an ireland.

Just then they might have a deal

Edited by Adpom