IGNORED

Lescott

18 Million + Micah Richards and Jo (on loan if need be).

But I think of it this way. I would lose Lescott to have just Kyle Naughton, Joe Ledley, M'Bia and more cash left over. Imagine if City were dumb and added Jo + Richards?

and we also could ask citeh owners to do us new stadium on city area, then it would be good deal :D

Guest efctaxi

We won't get £18 million and Jo as well .

Valencia are talking about signing Jo , so if we want him , we need to make our minds up .

understand that jo didnt do that much last season but cmon u can see the guy has got natural tallent..he is only young and will prob turn out to be an outsatanding player..natural strikers are hard to find these days.id take a gamble on him..

For the people saying £18million would be a great deal and we could sign this player and this player for that much, do you honestly think Moyes would get the £18million to go out and spend? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Think again.

Mancienne on-loan would be the best we could hope for if lescott was to go. That or some unknown foreign chap! Think moyes sends out a big message if he resists citeh's dirty millions!

For the people saying £18million would be a great deal and we could sign this player and this player for that much, do you honestly think Moyes would get the £18million to go out and spend? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Think again.

I know hence covering my back if Moyes has full control of the money gained.

:lol:

Edited by EFC-Paul

Well thats not what the medical staff at Everton are saying so unless you have some inside info!

to be honest i don't but i was going along the grounds that these injuries are always given the longest possible recovery time and then remarkably the player comes back a couple of months before they were expected, thats what i'm hopin anyway!

also on the richards thing the lad is still learning his trade and alot of the best players have gone through phases like that (terry,ferdinand and even lescott himself i'm led to believe). i just think if you compare where richards is at his stage in his career now he is much better player than lescott was at that age and under moyes' guidance he would only get better

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009...r-city-in-micah

Seems that Man City are now doing this deal instead with Arsenal, with Toure going to Man City and Richards to Arsenal. Good news for us :D

Kolo Toure has his heart set on a move to City.

:o Why? You play for Arsenal and you're a starter there.

Must be that Manchester is that much nicer of a city than London...

Ok i might get a back-lash here, so im gonna stick my neck out. I love Lescott. i think when he's on his game he's class and i wouldnt let him go for pitence, on the other hand if we were offered Micah Richards plus £10m for example, i think we'd be stupid not to take it.

Richards is a man-animal. He's still v.young and was a starter in the England set-up and is just as versatil as J-Lo (CB, RB)! Richards on his day is MOTM material every week, admittingly he's lost his confidence, but so didnt Lescott just after he moved back into CB from LB? Yes Richards is more raw, yes hes gonna take time to improve again, but HELLO?!!? Haven't we got arguably THE best manager to work with him?

Lescott is brill, a good lad with a good heart but you kindda know deep down, money talks and if someone offered you over double the wages you were on for doin the same job, you'd take it. Im hopin he does stay, but i think if a deal like that came along, im affraid in the interest of our teams future, it maybe better to Deal....

I have only known Lescott for 1 year so I might not know him as well as others (He won TT MOTY in 2007-2008?).. But I wouldn't hesitate for one second if they offered Richards + 10m ..

I don't really see much difference between the two and I think Man City would be crazy to make this deal. Maybe Lescott scores more but his buildup play is practically non-existant. Lescott is a bit better on defense but on the other hand Richards has a lot of potential.

The extra 10m makes it a no brainer for me.

Jo, Richard and £8m please.

Jo I value at £6m - I don't care what he cost in the first place he aint that good (Yak is better)

Richards - £7m - gone totally off the boil

= £13m

...and I value Lescott at £18m

City have got infinite cash therefore they can pay over the odds (deal equates to £21m).

Or feck off!

Guest efctaxi
How long did that take you Tax? haha. good tho...!

"he's a cutey wutey, aww buba Marky, do you want your su-su? Baby boo's" :sad02:

About 20 minutes .

Find baby in pram pic .

Find Hughes image that works .

Find dummy pic .

Cut out Hughes head with magic eraser or control / alt / x

Select all / copy / Paste head onto pic .

Free transform it to size .

Same with dummy .

Use line tool .

Colour line tool with style that looks like spit .

Save as .

Upload to image host .

Why are people in here agreeing to sell lescott, are you all on the crack pipe or someshit

We have the best defense in the prem and thats why Jag Bains an Lescot are in the England squad, remove one of them and your playing Jenga, hopefully DM will do the right thing and keep all 3 of them, if he does I guarantee Howard smashing his clean sheet record

Edited by efcgenius

Guest efctaxi
Why are people in here agreeing to sell lescott, are you all on the crack pipe or someshit

We have the best defense in the prem and thats why Jag Bains an Lescot are in the England squad, remove one of them and your playing Jenga, hopefully DM will do the right thing and keep all 3 of them, if he does I guarantee Howard smashing his clean sheet record

I don't think it's agreement , but more a resignation .

City will offer what it takes to get him if they really want him .

Despite what Moyes says , we will be lucky to keep hold of him .

There is also the other talking point of value .

Noone but City will pay rediculously high for him , so he is a bit of a temporary cash cow , unless City lose interest .

Replacing him won't be as hard as many think .

We couldn't turn down anything in the region of £20 mill really , or £15mill plus a player, especially the players that have been mentioned .

if DM does sell lescott..does anyone think he would go for moutinho. heard somewhere that he has a little more than 15 mill to spend without selling any players.so that would go up to over 30 mill and a player if citeh buy lescott..dm could work wonders with that sort of cash..if he saw it all wich i doubt. he has a tendancy to find those bargin busters though lol...

Guest efctaxi
if DM does sell lescott..does anyone think he would go for moutinho. heard somewhere that he has a little more than 15 mill to spend without selling any players.so that would go up to over 30 mill and a player if citeh buy lescott..dm could work wonders with that sort of cash..if he saw it all wich i doubt. he has a tendancy to find those bargin busters though lol...

If he did sell , he would be under huge pressure to please the fans , so I think Moutinho would be a strong option .

No it wouldn't. I've already said it, Moyes will not get the full amount to spend! I do think a bigish signing would be made to appease the fan though.

Ive just been speakin to a friend who has a very reliable source...it's in circulation around the camp. Lescott is 70% likely to be a City player before the start of next season. If city want. City WILL get!

Edited by tenaciousj

Guest efctaxi
Ive just been speakin to a friend who has a very reliable source...it's in circulation around the camp. Lescott is 70% likely to be a City player before the start of next season. If city want. City WILL get!

Unless it's from a team or player that don't need more money :)