IGNORED

Lescott

Ive just been speakin to a friend who has a very reliable source...it's in circulation around the camp. Lescott is 70% likely to be a City player before the start of next season. If city want. City WILL get!

:(

Just hope it's the 30% thats the truth!

Ive just been speakin to a friend who has a very reliable source...it's in circulation around the camp. Lescott is 70% likely to be a City player before the start of next season. If city want. City WILL get!

how can there be percentages about likelyness of going to Man city?

The only reliable source who can give those percentages is Lescott himself... or AlexNyarko :P

I don't think it's agreement , but more a resignation .

City will offer what it takes to get him if they really want him .

Despite what Moyes says , we will be lucky to keep hold of him .

There is also the other talking point of value .

Noone but City will pay rediculously high for him , so he is a bit of a temporary cash cow , unless City lose interest .

Replacing him won't be as hard as many think .

We couldn't turn down anything in the region of £20 mill really , or £15mill plus a player, especially the players that have been mentioned .

I dont understand this transfer metality, losing Lescott will be detrement to our defense its as simple as that, if he himself wants to leave then i guess DM has no choice but to cash in on him like he did WR, but City could offer somethin too good to refuse, we were in profit 49Million last season so why sell when we dont need to, who can we attract to the club anyway were too late for KAKA, i wouldnt sell him for any amount of cash

Guest efctaxi
I dont understand this transfer metality, losing Lescott will be detrement to our defense its as simple as that, if he himself wants to leave then i guess DM has no choice but to cash in on him like he did WR, but City could offer somethin too good to refuse, we were in profit 49Million last season so why sell when we dont need to, who can we attract to the club anyway were too late for KAKA, i wouldnt sell him for any amount of cash

Turnover £76m (up from £51m the previous year, an increase of 50.1%)

Gate and match-day £20.5m

TV and broadcasting £46.6m

Other commercial activities £8.9m

Wage bill £44.5m (up from £38.4m the previous year, an increase of 16%)

Wages as proportion of turnover 59%

Profit before tax £26,000

Debts £39m

Interest payable £3.9m

Highest paid director Keith Wyness: £470,000

Turnover £76m (up from £51m the previous year, an increase of 50.1%)

Gate and match-day £20.5m

TV and broadcasting £46.6m

Other commercial activities £8.9m

Wage bill £44.5m (up from £38.4m the previous year, an increase of 16%)

Wages as proportion of turnover 59%

Profit before tax £26,000

Debts £39m

Interest payable £3.9m

Highest paid director Keith Wyness: £470,000

And your point is?

have to agree that Moyes would be reluctant to sell however if Lescott see's the $$$ then not Moyes can do. if we get Richards and £15 then it isnt the worst deal in the world tho we hope we could hold out for more. Richards would make a good RB and leave us with money to go after another CB maybe Bassong or Taylor for Newcastle.

Cols and myself were chatting about this subject today. Not sure if any of you would agree to my way of thinking, I am not even sure Cols did to be honest. :blink:

Anyway, if City want Lescott then it is up to Davy to put a stupid figure on the table and see just how much City want him. I (along with most of you ) do not want to see him leave, but if he does go I sure as hell want something special for him, because he has been special for us.

Jo, Richards and £25 million may be a good starting point. That would give us two players and the finances to go out and buy big. (well biggish)

But like I say I don't want to see Lescott go, so if he is about to depart, let's sting the buggers that want him for as much as we can get.

Guest efctaxi
And your point is?

Cols and myself were chatting about this subject today. Not sure if any of you would agree to my way of thinking, I am not even sure Cols did to be honest. :blink:

Anyway, if City want Lescott then it is up to Davy to put a stupid figure on the table and see just how much City want him. I (along with most of you ) do not want to see him leave, but if he does go I sure as hell want something special for him, because he has been special for us.

Jo, Richards and £25 million may be a good starting point. That would give us two players and the finances to go out and buy big. (well biggish)

But like I say I don't want to see Lescott go, so if he is about to depart, let's sting the buggers that want him for as much as we can get.

Why only 25, Rubecula? Why not a hundred? While we're dreaming, why not 150? Are you familiar with "Kershner"?

QUOTE (efcgenius @ Jun 9 2009, 6:31 PM)

And your point is?

QUOTE (efcgenius @ Jun 9 2009, 8:37 AM)

Taxi yav lost me, tell me it like am 5 years old or sommthin

Guest efctaxi
QUOTE (efcgenius @ Jun 9 2009, 6:31 PM)

And your point is?

QUOTE (efcgenius @ Jun 9 2009, 8:37 AM)

I was curious how you got the figure of £49 million profit last year . Now go tidy yer room :lol:

Why only 25, Rubecula? Why not a hundred? While we're dreaming, why not 150? Are you familiar with "Kershner"?

I take it then that you think we should let Lescott go for a cheap sum? Not to try and milk the likes of City for every penny??

As I said that could be a good starting point, we all know bargaining goes on and no I would not expect quite that much, but why not ask for it and test City's resolve in the matter.

Lescott is a valuable player for us, possibly worth more to us than his market value. I certainly wouldn't want ANY of our players to be sold on the cheap. Especially to a rival team like City.

I don't want Lescott to go at all.

Incidentally, Don't Kershner's make sausages? :huh:

Efc genious........... we were in profit 49Million last season

Taxi.......................Profit before tax £26,000 Last season

efc. If you cant see a difference of about £48.7 Million in those figures, your not a genious. I think thats his point.

PS ..............I WAS A BIT LATE TYPING THIS

I was curious how you got the figure of £49 million profit last year . Now go tidy yer room

Why didnt you just ask me like any normal person?

efc. If you cant see a difference of about £48.7 Million in those figures, your not a genious. I think thats his point.

I am a genius Bill, who was it who got your PC working a lot faster, lol

Guest efctaxi
I was curious how you got the figure of £49 million profit last year . Now go tidy yer room

Why didnt you just ask me like any normal person?

I am a genius Bill, who was it who got your PC working a lot faster, lol

So now it's my fault that you can't put 2 and 2 together when someone quotes you with a set of Officially disclosed figures ?

It's not rocket science is it .

Not sure why you've made a deal about it to be honest mate .

So now it's my fault that you can't put 2 and 2 together when someone quotes you with a set of Officially disclosed figures ?

It's not rocket science is it .

Not sure why you've made a deal about it to be honest mate .

Listen Taxi, you want a straightener, anytime mate, lol joke calm down ya big idiot, you were being short with me so u had the problem

I take it then that you think we should let Lescott go for a cheap sum? Not to try and milk the likes of City for every penny??

As I said that could be a good starting point, we all know bargaining goes on and no I would not expect quite that much, but why not ask for it and test City's resolve in the matter.

Lescott is a valuable player for us, possibly worth more to us than his market value. I certainly wouldn't want ANY of our players to be sold on the cheap. Especially to a rival team like City.

I don't want Lescott to go at all.

Incidentally, Don't Kershner's make sausages? :huh:

No you're right .. I just thought 25 was a little steep and couldn't resist making the Intolerable Cruelty reference. :D.

"Miles Massey: All right, so much for the ice-breakers. What are you after, Freddy?

[takes a drink of water]

Freddy Bender: My client is prepared to settle for 50 percent of the marital assets.

[Miles spits out some water]

Miles Massey: Why only 50, Freddy? Why not a hundred? While we're dreaming, why not 150? Are you familiar with "Kershner"?

Freddy Bender: "Kershner" does not apply.

Miles Massey: Bring this to trial, we'll see if "Kershner" applies.

Freddy Bender: "Kershner" was in Kentucky.

Miles Massey: "Kershner" was in Kentucky?

Freddy Bender: "Kershner" was in Kentucky.

Miles Massey: All right, Freddy, forget "Kershner". What's your bottom line?

Freddy Bender: Primary residence, 30 percent of remaining assets.

Miles Massey: What, are you nuts? Have you forgotten "Kershner"?"

Guest efctaxi
Listen Taxi, you want a straightener, anytime mate, lol joke calm down ya big idiot, you were being short with me so u had the problem

Feck me , Genius has caught the CraccerC bug :lol: Everyones having a go at me this week :mellow:

WTF are you going on about yer big banana ? Short ? Straightener ?

Are you calling me a gay midget ? .......... cos if you are .........

Guest efctaxi
You DO seem to be the common element :) hmm.

Says 50% of the 2 people who visited my profile the day my rating took a dive <_<

I hate you all ! :)

Feck me , Genius has caught the CraccerC bug :lol: Everyones having a go at me this week :mellow:

WTF are you going on about yer big banana ? Short ? Straightener ?

Are you calling me a gay midget ? .......... cos if you are .........

Yes, yes he is :P haha. am messin!

So everyones having a go at you this week, is there something you wanna talk about Taxi? Anythin happening at home? Hows life? Let me get the phsiciatrists chair, put your feet up, i will go grab you a nice big cup of coco and you can tell me all about it...ok? Don't worry, they're bullies Taxi. It's best to let things out. Lets start, take a deep breath in, and out. in...and out. Clear your mind of thoughts and feelings, just relax. calm your body and mind...now, what seems to be the problem? :lol:

Efc genious........... we were in profit 49Million last season

Taxi.......................Profit before tax £26,000 Last season

PS ..............I WAS A BIT LATE TYPING THIS

Money in the bank is wasted.......... Its doing nothing......

what this actually says is....... we ran the club and paid the direct / indirect running costs..... smashed our trasfer record........ and at the end of it ended up making a profit....

So what it says is we DONT NEED THE MONEY.........

Its just that a little extra would be nice........ :P

Guest efctaxi
Yes, yes he is :P haha. am messin!

So everyones having a go at you this week, is there something you wanna talk about Taxi? Anythin happening at home? Hows life? Let me get the phsiciatrists chair, put your feet up, i will go grab you a nice big cup of coco and you can tell me all about it...ok? Don't worry, they're bullies Taxi. It's best to let things out. Lets start, take a deep breath in, and out. in...and out. Clear your mind of thoughts and feelings, just relax. calm your body and mind...now, what seems to be the problem? :lol:

Bingo .

Staying off the pc for a while will probably fix most of it :)