IGNORED

Lescott

The country, not the player B) .

haha

realistically though, like, back int he REAL world, that article with jo, richards and 10 mil haha whoever believes that in the slightest needs there head testing!! Moyes would never even come out with a scare tactic, cos city would just laugh it off and continue persuing him

10+jo &richards is absolutely raping city. 12 +richards i think is about right, deal worth jsut over 20 mil

And as much as they are blinded by money, they're not that stupid!

I still reckon richards and johnson are the players we want, plus whatever cash we can get.

Don't think any of us really want Jo - do we???

And as much as they are blinded by money, they're not that stupid!

I still reckon richards and johnson are the players we want, plus whatever cash we can get.

Don't think any of us really want Jo - do we???

exactly, that's what i keep having to think and say when i read these ridiculous prices and deal proposals. never ever will they accept jo and richards + 10 million. richards was 20 mil last year, jo was an 18mil buy, thats potentially 48millions worth, albeit the prices have fallen since then, but they've not just all of a sudden become 3 million players.

i'd have jo before johnson. apprently johnsons career might be finished, we've had jo for a few months and he seemed to settle and do ok so i'd definitely have him over johnson, he'd straight away be 1st choice at the start of the season until yak is back.

exactly, that's what i keep having to think and say when i read these ridiculous prices and deal proposals. never ever will they accept jo and richards + 10 million. richards was 20 mil last year, jo was an 18mil buy, thats potentially 48millions worth, albeit the prices have fallen since then, but they've not just all of a sudden become 3 million players.

i'd have jo before johnson. apprently johnsons career might be finished, we've had jo for a few months and he seemed to settle and do ok so i'd definitely have him over johnson, he'd straight away be 1st choice at the start of the season until yak is back.

Side questions - when are our walking wounded due back?

- Jags (Oct)

- Spud (?)

- Yak (?)

"Everton want £20m" : The Manchester Evening News is claiming that a bid of £15m has been rejected by Everton for Joleon Lescott.

The paper claims that Everton are holding out for £20m for the player who will return from holiday next week.

Lescott has long been the subject of speculation about a move to Eastlands but so far only the MEN is reporting a definite bid.

Source : Manchester Evening News

Too fooking right we do!

Guest efctaxi

Anyone else more excited about having money to spend than they are about keeping Lescott ?

I'm 50/50 at the moment . :D

Guest efctaxi
£20 million plus Micah Richards, plus Jo on loan for the season then definatley let Lescott go

Lescott and Mark Hughes are supposidly on holiday in Dubai at the moment, seems very likely that hes on his way to me

Are you serious ?

20m + Richards + Jo on loan ?

Who told you Hughes was in Dubai ?

£20 million plus Micah Richards, plus Jo on loan for the season then definatley let Lescott go

Lescott and Mark Hughes are supposidly on holiday in Dubai at the moment, seems very likely that hes on his way to me

lol whose going to sleep on the left side of the bed?

No truth in that because Mark Hughes was doing a press conference on SSN yesterday

Does anyone think City might have shot themselves in the foot with their £30m bid for Terry?!?! Right oh... so you got £30m for a decent english centre back.... so Lescott is a centreback.... decent.... ohhhh and english... well if you got £30m, and lets be honest he is more versatile than Terry... that has now become the price! :D

Not saying he is as good or not as Terry... but you get my drift....... ohhh the price is now £20m plus Jo! :D