IGNORED

Lescott

Just goes to show that Man Shitty think they can do what they want now they have money or maybe its just Everton when if they are told a player is not for sale they dont offer for him

Yes, how DARE they show ambition in trying to improve their side by buying a good player. I'd just hate for Everton to do that :rolleyes: .

Yes, how DARE they show ambition in trying to improve their side by buying a good player. I'd just hate for Everton to do that :rolleyes: .

I was more on about Everton when they have kept saying in the past that they were interested in a player but was told he was not for sale so it didn't go any further than that than a team man city trying to imrpove there team

I was more on about Everton when they have kept saying in the past that they were interested in a player but was told he was not for sale so it didn't go any further than that than a team man city trying to imrpove there team

Maybe City have realised that Everton talk out of their arses when it comes to transfers.

Maybe City have realised that Everton talk out of their arses when it comes to transfers.

Or more likely when someone "is not for sale" (Which really means they're not for sale unless your vastly increase your valuation) we can't afford to raise, whereas Man City's bidding is just getting started.

What a differance a week makes. This time last week we were looking at signing Naughton now it looks like lost out on him and the other player along with the player that decided to not to go to England and possible chance of losing Lescott and DM said he looking team players and BK saying once again he need a billionaire.

Still think that Lescott will go for about 20m

man city know we are skint (our agm) , so if they really want lescott they know we couldnt refuse a really good offer .

City fan in peace!

Hate all this opening bid shite being made public.

City should have just asked what the price is. If they agree with Everton's valuation, agree, give Moyes time to find the next bargain, and then announce it.

I think £20-£22m is a fair valuation, considering City apparently now pay all fees in one lump sum, rather than the staged payments we are use to in the UK.

That alone has to be worth a couple of million extra in intrest over the next three years.

I rate lescott, I really do. Think he's a top player, would love him, but if you turn us down, then all credit to you.

Cheers

Now if this is the case you can keep lescott.......

Page 137 onwards.......

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130847&start=3400

Ned is awesome!

I really rate him, he's not as good as lescott though. A lot of money e.g. £10-15m plus ned would a fantastic deal and I think that's the kind of deal that needs to be offered for moyes to take notice. Onoura's (sp?) a very intelligent bloke isn't he, isn't he one of these who achieved well academically before going pro with footie?

I really rate him, he's not as good as lescott though. A lot of money e.g. £10-15m plus ned would a fantastic deal and I think that's the kind of deal that needs to be offered for moyes to take notice. Onoura's (sp?) a very intelligent bloke isn't he, isn't he one of these who achieved well academically before going pro with footie?

Yeah he's a genius apparently. He went to a well known private school. Apparently he's fluent in several languages, etc.

He may not be up to Lescott's level yet, but he is several years younger. He had quite a few injuries as a young lad (17-20), similar to Steven Gerrard, growing pains etc.

I'd be gutted to see him go, I see him being 1st choice for us next season. I really dont see Richard Dunne starting if we get another centre half. Now theres a player well worth £5m & would do a great job whilst you brought Rodwell through a bit more.

You guys seem to really rate Richards on here, I'm not sure why, 3 years ago he looked awesome, no, he looks well out of his depth! He really has lost his way, his positional sense hasnt come on, and he looks like he's lost half a yard of pace....still he may turn it round, and thats why he wont be allowed to leave...

Edited by Dale Blue

Yeah he's a genius apparently. He went to a well known private school. Apparently he's fluent in several languages, etc.

He may not be up to Lescott's level yet, but he is several years younger. He had quite a few injuries as a young lad (17-20), similar to Steven Gerrard, growing pains etc.

I'd be gutted to see him go, I see him being 1st choice for us next season. I really dont see Richard Dunne starting if we get another centre half. Now theres a player well worth £5m & would do a great job whilst you brought Rodwell through a bit more.

You guys seem to really rate Richards on here, I'm not sure why, 3 years ago he looked awesome, no, he looks well out of his depth! He really has lost his way, his positional sense hasnt come on, and he looks like he's lost half a yard of pace....still he may turn it round, and thats why he wont be allowed to leave...

He'll be pushing for a move to goodison park then!

£25m is my price, if they want him, then they will pay that, the red shite spending £18m on that bloated right back has firmly set the pricing expectation, anything less then no.

The way I look at this is: "If we had £25m to spend but didn't have lescott, would we look to pay £15m for lescott?, or would we get someone cheaper and strengthen other areas of the squad?"

It's as simple as that, and until Kenwright sells us (and he did have the opportunity to sell us to Randy Lerner) that is how we will operate. Unfortunately money talks. Respect to lescott though, he hasn't thrown his toys out the pram in order to treble his wages.

Everton are a fucking shambles in the transfer market and it will take decades the way we are going to become a class team again. Moyes we need some class in and soon or were not going to do fuck all this season.

Too right, every year we lose out to other prem teams, get a grip and get serious. Start showing other clubs we mean business when we want a player

dont know if u guys have seen this..soz if u have..upson lined up if lescott goes

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/08-09/rumour-mill/index.asp#090718a

A big no from me for Upson, He is 30 and he would cost us a fortune and i dont rate him he's had a few half decent games last season and his names been thrown into the limelight after all these years.

http://www.newsofthe...s-huge-fee.html

£30MILLION JOLEON LESCOTT

Everton chief Bill Kenwright demands massive fee for defender

18/07/2009

EVERTON owner Bill Kenwright wants an astonishing £30million for Joleon Lescott.

The only way a sale would be considered is if the England defender hands in a written transfer request. Even then, Kenwright would insist City DOUBLE their current £15million bid.

Boss David Moyes will be offered England U-21 star Nedum Onuoha in part exchange but is set on keeping Lescott.

But a transfer request from the player would make it difficult for Everton.

I expect him to go as much as I don't want him to. Hopefully Moyes will have a replacement plus a few other players lined up very quickly.

I'd like us to go for Gary Cahill from Bolton.

Young (23), English, Premiership proven, so will fit straight in, but still has bags of potential to be a top CB,and I think he would do really well under Moyes. He will not come cheap - But we would still have plenty of change out of £25M-£30M. I would say he is one or two places behind Lescott in the England CB pecking order,so not a massive step back. I think we would have to spend £10M to £15M on him if we get the price we want for Lesscott.

Better option than Upson

I'd like us to go for Gary Cahill from Bolton.

Young (23), English, Premiership proven, so will fit straight in, but still has bags of potential to be a top CB,and I think he would do really well under Moyes. He will not come cheap - But we would still have plenty of change out of £25M-£30M. I would say he is one or two places behind Lescott in the England CB pecking order,so not a massive step back. I think we would have to spend £10M to £15M on him if we get the price we want for Lesscott.

Better option than Upson

I'm a better option than Upson