IGNORED

Lescott

in fairness didnt see Yobo there either

I thought that at first but then I noticed this

The 2nd last photo in the set, caption is "A brief moment of cameraderie from the players for the cameras", I believe in between the heads of Yakubu and Jose Baxter that you can see who I think is Yobo in the background, standing around with Duffy and Gosling I think.

I think Lescott is going to get his way :(

i havent commented on this before, but i say lets take the cash now, and gives us just under 2 weeks to find replacements! make the squad stronger and overtake the shite!

and did anyone else think that the first photo on the OS of the yak and rodders seemed a little, well erm, "funny"?

goodbye lescott, thanks for the past 2 seasons, but fuck off!

I thought that at first but then I noticed this

The 2nd last photo in the set, caption is "A brief moment of cameraderie from the players for the cameras", I believe in between the heads of Yakubu and Jose Baxter that you can see who I think is Yobo in the background, standing around with Duffy and Gosling I think.

I think Lescott is going to get his way :(

I thought that was Saha because of the earing? but then the hair looks a different colour..

Deserved!

His attitude stinks! Look at Barry last season when his move to Liverpoo was denied and to a lesser extent look at Greening when his move to Fulham wasn't granted after the first few bids - both just carried on with what they're paid to do.

from Talksport...paraphrasing moyes quote: "Joleon's attitude has not been right the past days. he has disappointed me and disappointed his team mates. he will not be playing. he is still not for sale"

Very similar to the quote on the site but with that little bit added on the end...... come on be truthfull you added it didnt you :lol:

Edited by DangerMouse

Very similar to the quote on the site but with that little bit added on the end...... com on be truthfull you added it didnt you :lol:

definitely not. I was typing as they were saying it on talksport. There is a possibility that they added it.

definitely not. I was typing as they were saying it on talksport. There is a possibility that they added it.

Yea there allways doing it......

from Talksport...paraphrasing moyes quote: "Joleon's attitude has not been right the past days. he has disappointed me and disappointed his team mates. he will not be playing. he is still not for sale. He can sit and grate cheese on his glingon head for all I care."

They could be making an interpretation of moyes saying:

"Joleon's attitude has not been right these past days, he has disappointed me and he has disappointed his team-mates. He is not in the right frame of mind," he said.

"I hope this will all be sorted out, after the (transfer) deadline."

as quoted in the skysports article: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5500612,00.html