IGNORED

Lescott

I'm happy to let Lescott go, especially for the rediculous fee in question. He's not even as good at Jags who cost nowhere near that much. Didn't Vidic cost way less too? What about the new Arsenal centre back? There are so many centre backs out there better than Lescott & for much less money.

Man City may have the money. Unfortunately they don't have the brains to back it.

Edited by StevO
GollumSucksBalls removed from thread

Yep...

Im not even going to bother getting into an argument with u your a waste of time an space u silly little pleb. Its so called supporters like u who give city a bad name.. So what if you's have money your doin what any club would do in your situation but to be a complete prat goin on other clubs forums to rub it in makes u a waste of space! U proably dont even go the games or anything your just a fat armchair supporter livin in mummys manc house! Can someone just ban him please??

I feel sorry for you what a poor excuse of a Shiteeh supporter you are, What is it you have re-registered on these forums to prove to boast that your club are about to be ripped off and pay well over double a players worth erm seems very logical to me.

If you have not noticed most on here will be glad for this to be over and to be rid of a player who has shown very little respect and gratitude to a our club so if your trying to rub it in im afriad your well of the mark all that has happend is you are adding another player who wishes to earn more money nothing more! Do you really think any of the players you have bought would have gone to a club that has always been mediocre without offering ridiculas wages you've recruited money men, Have a think about it.

Another point alot of Shiteeh fans seem to forget is that these money men will not be around forever and when they have had their fill "two/three years max" you will be left in a huge amount of debt with no way out.

Now carry on playing with your self over being ripped off Aaaaaaaaare Kiiiid!

Edited by EFC-Paul

Yeah I am very worried about tat last bit as well we gone from getting player in at the beginning of the seaon to players in in next 48 hours to hopefully of adding to it

Very worrying reading to me that says he not close to getting anyone

I don't like the if possible comment at the end. We NEED players so the club better make it happen.

Don't hold your breath! I bet anyone of you (matches or paper weights) that Everton sign two players, one being Senderos and the other some loan guy other than Bangera. It's a shambles, the board have let Moyes and the fans down again after promising it wouldn't happen again!

Kenwright must fall on his wooden sword.

Don't hold your breath! I bet anyone of you (matches or paper weights) that Everton sign two players, one being Senderos and the other some loan guy other than Bangera. It's a shambles, the board have let Moyes and the fans down again after promising it wouldn't happen again!

Kenwright must fall on his wooden sword.

moyes makes the decisions at this club ;)

Confirmed £24m fee. Stupid price for him. Never worth that amount of money. City have been robbed.

It is a stupid fee but it's not going to help us because we won't have much of it to spend.

Tbh Moyes has come out of this looking like a right dick head. He stated over and over that Lescott would not be leaving but that was obviously a load of bullshit, he was just playing a game (something he criticised Hughes for). But Moyes' game has backfired because it's fucked us up on the pitch and now we barely have any time to spend whatever amount he's given.

• 3 years later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2241228/Joleon-Lescott-wanted-Everton.html

‘If Joleon wanted to come back, and if I thought we needed him, I’d be delighted to have him back,’ said Moyes. ‘I’d have no problem having Joleon back. I’ve not thought about it but if he was available then he’d be someone I would show an interest in.’