IGNORED

Stephane Sessegnon

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats weird bucktooth?

Arguing over Jamie O'Hara? Just seems strange to me, he stood out at Portsmouth because it's Portsmouth....he wouldn't start for us, maybe a sub, but a squad player at best, we have to admit even if we have no money, we need a better class of player to compete for europe.

• 1 month later...

Can he play on the right? All the videos, comments I saw lead me to think he's a center of the park guy. God knows we need another 3-4 of those. :rolleyes:

He can play a creative role accross midfield. Not just in the centre. He is a much more creative outlet than we have at the moment, him and Arteta could have done well together. Doesnt really matter though...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like ive said earlier in talks about this guy, i would like to see him with us. Fast, skilled dribbler, what we actually arent have in our team. Okay, i count Coleman for that atm, and hes still very yound and will be improving, hopefully. But this Sessegnon is having nice skills and he has been good on those games ive watched from french league earlier seasons. Their manager dont wanna sell him yet, or is he just trying to keep prize higher, cause usually those guys who are left out and having problems with man in charge, are available bit lower than market price would be.