IGNORED

Stephane Sessegnon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1205499/Everton-boss-David-Moyes-lines-15m-Stephane-Sessegnon-French-scouting-trip.html

http://www.imscouting.com/global_news_item.aspx?id=2787

Everton are ready to make a £15million move for Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Stephane Sessegnon.

David Moyes watched the Benin international take part in PSG's French League season opener at Montpellier on Saturday.

Everton were among a number of English clubs linked with the 25-year-old earlier in the summer when Sessegnon demanded an improved contract.

Edited by EFC247

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the little I hve seen of him he is clearly a top top top draw player..... which makes me think we will not get him! I feel that L'equipe whom seem to have started the story have vastly over estimated the funds we have available to us. He would be a great addition though, fantastic close control from what I can tell.

Just imagine how much he would complimen Mikel and the Yak up front, WOW! I'd pay 15mil for him definately!!

He seems a player that Barca would snap up though if you declared interest. Somebody else would challenge for the signature, but who knows... maybe with our Africans already here, that could change his mind?

What a signing he would be!

Bare in mind youtube can make anyone look good!!

No doubts he is great on the ball but ive seen him play quite a few times and trust me the guy goes missing in most of them, also if he was really is a top top player then he would have been snapped up by a big team by now.

Dont want to sound to negative but in my eyes £15mill is a price tag that a top proven player over a number of seasons justifies ie moutinho £18mill / defour £16mill etc. If that is the true price being asked and we are serious about spending that on one player then I think many many better players around than him.

Saying that at the moment I would take pretty much anyone as its painful watching players getting signed by other teams :(

Edited by GMONEYone

He would be quality signing, but im totally pessimistic with this. He would be very good for helping attacking from right side, just where we would be needed, but im not sure does he have workrate of Pienuts what we wouls also need, otherway our right flank would be more vulnerable, cause we dont have trustful right defender, if youngster Coleman aint ready yet this season(i doubt he isnt, hopefully he will get at least couple of games this season. Anyway, like ive said earlier Sessegnon topic, it would be nice to see finally some really dribbler on our shirt, thought, he might also be first diver aswell ;)

And how do you know? Champ management doesn't count ok.

Sessegnon is a completely different player. its hard to judge, as both players attributes and style are very different!

Fellaini - Strength, passing, positioning, height, heading

Sessegnon - Technical, close control, speed, shooting, beatng a man

And how do you know? Champ management doesn't count ok.

Craccer is a big follower of French football. So i would listen to his opinion on this one, he will have seen more of him play than most on this board. I have seen a few games as well, and can say that he is class. He reminds me of Manny a little bit, very compatent on the ball but did tend to drift in and out of games occasionally. Still, he would be a huge improvement to our midfield. To actually have someone in our team with both the ability and courage to take someone on rather than just running into someone and falling on there arse would be a breath of fresh air.

Whats with the attitude? As Jamie said he does know his stuff so i would take his word on this one.

No attitude, I was generally asking as it seemed bizarre he would know a lot about somebody we never of until this week. As Craccer and Jamie said he is the business, I fear we won't get him! As for Everton_worshipper, carry on being a bell-end as what goes around comes around my friend.

Edited by CaptainFerguson10