IGNORED

Stephane Sessegnon

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres 2 links in the opening post of the topic, and theres a lot more before you get to the end of the topic. Are you blind ??. :)

:blink: I was actually referring to the above post by adz09 that there's an 8million price tag on Sessegnon now, that was posted today, according to the times? But the times website charges a subscription for viewing online so I can't see it...

:blink: I was actually referring to the above post by adz09 that there's an 8million price tag on Sessegnon now, that was posted today, according to the times? But the times website charges a subscription for viewing online so I can't see it...

Somebody missed the joke :rolleyes:

If we had money or could get some, i would rather we go after Charles N'Zogbia an excellent wide man.

Tried and tested in the premier, and surely doesnt want to stay at Wigan. ;)

Sorry, theres no links to this. :P

Wigan want £15m+ for him though. No chance!

Also, if the rumoured price at 8 mil is true, than by all means, let Peanuts go for 10 plus and Bily can have a run-in on the left, Vic can understudy Sessegnon on the right and play when we need a more direct approach or when Sessegnon has to fill in at the centre of the park.

We'd have 2-3 virtually untried midfield players though, and lose one of our most consistent performers from last season.. worth the risk?

Also, if the rumoured price at 8 mil is true, than by all means, let Peanuts go for 10 plus and Bily can have a run-in on the left, Vic can understudy Sessegnon on the right and play when we need a more direct approach or when Sessegnon has to fill in at the centre of the park.

We'd have 2-3 virtually untried midfield players though, and lose one of our most consistent performers from last season.. worth the risk?

No not IMO

Not a chance. 8 mill can be made by selling 2 others, Vic and Yobo for example. Pienaar has to stay in my opinion.

Not a chance. 8 mill can be made by selling 2 others, Vic and Yobo for example. Pienaar has to stay in my opinion.

I agree to the sale of Yobo and Vic but alot of people seem tho think Vic is our next option for right mid? I think he is poor and should only be used as a squad player at most.

Sessegnon would be ideal for us, pacey, tricky and has got flair. If peanuts goes i wouldnt mind either him or donnovan as a replacement.

There was talk of yobo leaving this summer but i cant see moyes letting him go without a replacement centre-half. Last year we got Senderos for cover so i cant see moyes making our squad any smaller without replacing Yobo. I have a suspicion we will go in for Mikel Silvestre as cover. Typical moyes signing, versatile, proven and would take the role as cover at a club like us. I would have said duffy might of been the cover but after his injury i just cant see that happening.

Then again i would prefer us to buy players such as sessegnon without having to sell peanuts or any other player.

Not a chance. 8 mill can be made by selling 2 others, Vic and Yobo for example.

I agree to the sale of Yobo and Vic

Why Victor? Not only am i a fan of him, but if you were to see the matches he has played so far, he has looked like player capable of coming into our team and playing a big part. Really don't understand people who slate Anichbe. Why do you think Moyes has kept hold of him this long, he knows himself, Victor is capable of shining, and becoming a big player for us. This season is his season to show his doubters what he can do.

Sorry if i sound abrupt but i am a big fan of Vic and always have been, and i can't wait for him to knock it up another level so his doubters are proved wrong :D

Why Victor? Not only am i a fan of him, but if you were to see the matches he has played so far, he has looked like player capable of coming into our team and playing a big part. Really don't understand people who slate Anichbe. Why do you think Moyes has kept hold of him this long, he knows himself, Victor is capable of shining, and becoming a big player for us. This season is his season to show his doubters what he can do.

Sorry if i sound abrupt but i am a big fan of Vic and always have been, and i can't wait for him to knock it up another level so his doubters are proved wrong :D

I am one of the doubters happily to be proved wrong mate. I agree this is his season to show what he can do and to be fair to the lad he did have a nasty injury o get back from. I would like to see him prove me wrong but i am sceptical.

I think the reason I'm not a fan of Big Vic is because he doesn't score a lot of goals for a striker :unsure:

I'm sure there is a lot of potential there, he's certainly good on Fifa, I'm not a doubter in the respect that I know he is capable of being a very good player for us, I just want to have strikers who score lots of goals in the team. That's what Striekrs do. yakubu has dropped off since the injury, Saha has been our most consistent, and out of Beckford, Vaughan, Baxter, Gueye and Anichebe, I would have thought Beckford has the better track record, albeit in the lower leagues.

I just hope this season we get the strikers pushinge ach otehr for starting berths and goals come from all directions. The one thing we have lacked in our squad is the ability to be clinical and finish teams off when we are in strong positions. I hope that changes next season and we are a force to be reckoned with. hopefully Anichebe can be part of that.

I am also a big fan of Vic and I think Moyes does to, he also seems to have sorted out his attitude and I think he has been on of our better players since his return from injury.

The thing about Vic that you cant buy (well you can but not easily) is his ridiculous strength. He bullies some of the best defenders in the game and there arent too many people who can do that. I agree his shooting could improve (especially the 1v1 type chance) and I think it will but I certainly wouldnt get rid of him.

Seeing we have already flogged Ruddy (prob around 1mil?), Jutkiewicz will get a mil or two, then we only have to sell on one other player (probably Yobo) to get him in (or Donovan) if we dont have any money at all in the bank. If we are a bit short we could always get a bucket going round Goodison and ask either Philip Green or one of the other cronies to chuck in half a mil each and we will be there easy!

Guest blueboy122

i doubt that we will sign this player, however after looking at some youtube video's he looks like he has got some skills. Wouldnt anyone prefer jamie ohara?