IGNORED

Stephane Sessegnon

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what the French are saying. They say it's a "blague" - a practical joke.

http://www.psgteam.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13035&Itemid=51

that article is a bit shit really, talks about newcastle being in a better position just because theyre in the top half.

sessegnon is a bit of a dick, i'll be happy when he leaves psg. he's a good player no doubt, but they way he's acted over the last 18 months would make me think twice about signing him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn. Im starting to be really really pissed of about cash what sunderland have to spend :( okay, not pissed off, but just fookin jealous. I think its still nice to see how well Sessegnon will do in prem, cause when ive watched him on frenchleague he has been looking quality. 6M feels quite cheap? Earlier were talks about 15M

They have Gyan, hardly much of a downgrade now is it? If we were to lose Saha we'd have Beckford or Anichebe stepping in... shows the difference between the two sides right there.

Look at it another way... Titus Bramble is their captain - we had Jags on the bench yesterday!

They've been able to invest in their strike force the last 2/3 seasons, we had invested a similar fee in Yak/AJ as they have in Gyan/Bent, their investment seems a better 1!

...on the strikers, I think Moyes has flopped when bringing in a 'high-profile' striker.

He signed Beattie for £6m when he could have got Ashton for £3m in the same window - okay Ashton retired a few years on but he wnt to West Ham for £9m odd before this.

AJ showed flashes but was ultimately poor - for the fee we probably could have signed Bent or Defoe at the time.

Yak was class - I remember people saying we wouldn't like Bent and cash when spurs were sniffing.

Saha proved a good signing at the price.

Basically when moyes has had big money for strikers it hasn't really worked for whatever reason, but Bent going and Sunderland signing is parellel to Lescott and us. So yes they have more money and riches up-front but overall we have a lot more strength.