IGNORED

Stephane Sessegnon

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....when was the last time we seen a player slalom through challenges and leather one in ala Robben, Ronaldo. I'm thinking Rooney vs Leeds was the closest, would be nice to see.

24/11/07

"Osman's surging, jinking solo run was reminiscent of Paul Gascoigne in his prime and the magnificent seven will live in the memory for a good while. Perhaps Moyes can send Steve McClaren a video of this perfection. It's never too late to learn..."

• 9 months later...

The youtube clips show him as pacy winger with massive flair and dribbling but from what I've gathered last season was a bit of a disappointment and he struggled to maintain a place in the first team. Granted though, he's with a pretty decent team. I'd like to see him in the blue, but I think he's out of our price-range. Plus, getting on a bit agewise isn't he?

The youtube clips show him as pacy winger with massive flair and dribbling but from what I've gathered last season was a bit of a disappointment and he struggled to maintain a place in the first team. Granted though, he's with a pretty decent team. I'd like to see him in the blue, but I think he's out of our price-range. Plus, getting on a bit agewise isn't he?

....He's 26 tomorrow.

A similar scenario to Pienaar when we bought him for £2m. :)

Check out the footage from earlier in the thread spidey....

....Fuckin hell this boy looks like a player!!!

cant access youtube at work and i never trust those video's anyway, they can make the crappest playe look amazing. There are several peoples opinions on here that i do trust so that will do for me!

he's quality

Simple as.

thanks for the extensive analysis C!

As for you Spidey listen to Craccer :lol: In real terms, he's class. Sort of came out of nowhere but boy did he make his name. Chelsea were sniffing around him season before last, and even on the back of a reported 'bad season', you can't just lose talent like that. He'd be a very welcome addition from my point of view. Him or Ben Arfa, we're laughing :)

• 3 weeks later...

Paris St Germain star Stephane Sessegnon has made it clear his desire to the leave the Ligue 1 club.

Sessegnon has been linked to a host of clubs across Europe, with a switch to the Premier League being the oft-quoted destination for the midfielder.

The Benin international, currently on holiday in the Ivory Coast, was unequivocal about his wish to depart the French capital.

Reports have suggested Sessegnon will link up with Everton or Tottenham should he leave Parc des Prince in an £10million euros (£8m) move.

Speaking exclusively to skysports.com, the 26-year-old said: "I want to move out of PSG, they know it, I know it."