IGNORED

Ever Banega

thanks for the response.

Where in midfield can Banega play? I have always thought he was a central midfielder but reports over here suggest he is a winger?

I pray he gets a work permit.

Question for you though, what do you think of Fernandes? He has a few fans here after his two loan spells at Eerton.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/364987363?-11192

Claims that the sex scandle involveing Ever, maybe a hinderunce with the Work Permit.

Warning - Does contain the actual video footage, i havent watched it but im not really prepared to :blink: Help yourselves tho haha

I've got a mate who works for the Border Agency, I'll have a word with him see if having a Tommy T on your webcam is an offence likely to lead to the denial of a work visa!

How bad it'd feel to have someone leak that footage of you :(... Unless he posted it himself!

I can see people getting W/\NKER on their shirt backs with his number... The Shite would have a field day come derby time.. still, will be good seeing him do some dancing for us, at the very least he will draw many a foul if not ignored by the refs.

Well, Unai Emery(our coach) yesterday at night: "Banega will stay in Valencia."

And local press has said that Valencia deny all types of agreement for the argentinian player.

It seems that he will play for us definitively. Well, that loan agreemen was strange, Banega, as I said before, has been by far our best player in this preseason.

thanks for the response.

Where in midfield can Banega play? I have always thought he was a central midfielder but reports over here suggest he is a winger?

I pray he gets a work permit.

Question for you though, what do you think of Fernandes? He has a few fans here after his two loan spells at Eerton.

SSN made me laugh suggesting he's a winger. He's a defensive/central midfielder.

As for Manny I think many of us would love him back but I really wish his name would stop being mentioned, I don't think he'll never wear our blue again.

And local press has said that Valencia deny all types of agreement for the argentinian player.

It seems that he will play for us definitively. Well, that loan agreemen was strange, Banega, as I said before, has been by far our best player in this preseason.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goal.com%2Fes%2Fnews%2F21%2Ffichajes%2F2009%2F08%2F19%2F1449888%2Fmercado-emery-confirma-la-continuidad-de-banega&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea!

What the hell is going on?

Edited by CaptainFerguson10

Eugeni, seems strange because Everton have confirmed that they will attend the Home Office (the UK government department controlling immigration) tomorrow to seek a work permit for Banega - so there must be some agreement between Valencia and Everton.

However, I think it is unlikely that Everton will be successful, so maybe Emery is saying all these things so that when he has to take the player back it shows that he always wanted him in the team?

We'll both know better tomorrow!

Eugeni, seems strange because Everton have confirmed that they will attend the Home Office (the UK government department controlling immigration) tomorrow to seek a work permit for Banega - so there must be some agreement between Valencia and Everton.

However, I think it is unlikely that Everton will be successful, so maybe Emery is saying all these things so that when he has to take the player back it shows that he always wanted him in the team?

We'll both know better tomorrow!

exactly....i cant imagine we would bother attending a work permit hearing and confirm it on the website if there hadn't been some form of agreement...

Well, we'll see tonight. We're playing the Euroligue match against Stabaek, Baraja is injured, same as Fernandes*, so Banega will have to play. If he doesn't play, we'll know for sure that Valencia and Everton do have an agreement. But if he plays, I think he will stay here, of course.

*For those who asked, Fernandes is a good player, with great skills with the ball, and a great body. Here last season played 70 minutes with a broken fibula, without knowing it. But it seems that he's got little implication with the club.

Well, we'll see tonight. We're playing the Euroligue match against Stabaek, Baraja is injured, same as Fernandes*, so Banega will have to play. If he doesn't play, we'll know for sure that Valencia and Everton do have an agreement. But if he plays, I think he will stay here, of course.

*For those who asked, Fernandes is a good player, with great skills with the ball, and a great body. Here last season played 70 minutes with a broken fibula, without knowing it. But it seems that he's got little implication with the club.

He will probably still play regardless...especially if you have nobody else...it wouldnt stop us from pursuing him. It may not weven matter if we have a nightmare against Sigma tonight....

Who wants to bet it doesn't happen? Players don't play, especially in Europe if they are to be transferred. If it doesn't happen then the board must be held to account, THIS TIME!

We took Jo on loan last season who was cup tied and also brought Fellaini in who was also cup tied, To be honest we really do need to concentrate on the league more then anything and Moyes will know this so IF it does happen im sure that is why we MIGHT be looking at getting this lad.

Edited by EFC-Paul

In regards to the Board being held to account - if you say so.

Agree... In terms of the defensive midfielders everyone agrees that we need, most will now be cup tied. Defour I would think has played, Bangra has, Moutinho (not defensive but you know...) has. So I agree with the previous post, if he comes it will be in regards to the league not Europe. Jack did will last eve.... so maybe he is cover for Europe as well.. can't play every game.

With regards to the board. They have little money, we all know that. We have had to wait for the TV cash to fall, and now you will see some movement. To be honest, if we get Taylor (my fav choice of centre back), Bangra and this Bytrov fella, I will be pleased. Anything else is a bonus. Just wanna get top 5/6 again this season, and shove all the Villa/Spurs/City only comments down Skysports' throats.

To be honest, I'm not sure on this lad at the moment, reading what previous managers have said etc. he seems to struggle with life, as he had a 'difficult' childhood and cant settle outside of Argetina! I would really like us to sign this lad, even if he is cup-tied, he can play later on in the competition, providing we get there.

My cousin got sent home from work in manchester the other day ,as they had to close the site he was on. As it wasnt his fault, the company paid for him to get the train back 1st class. He said he seen Moyes get on the train with everton staff and a young-ish lad with dark hair (not a current everton player). my cousin couldnt get close enough to hear them talking but he said they were going through files etc. I thought this may have been Banega but if he played last night, it mustnt have been him...wonder who it was, possibly an agent? This is genuine, and i dont want to get all the abuse of being a liar etc... i am merely adding to the rumour!

:)

To be honest, I'm not sure on this lad at the moment, reading what previous managers have said etc. he seems to struggle with life, as he had a 'difficult' childhood and cant settle outside of Argetina! I would really like us to sign this lad, even if he is cup-tied, he can play later on in the competition, providing we get there.

My cousin got sent home from work in manchester the other day ,as they had to close the site he was on. As it wasnt his fault, the company paid for him to get the train back 1st class. He said he seen Moyes get on the train with everton staff and a young-ish lad with dark hair (not a current everton player). my cousin couldnt get close enough to hear them talking but he said they were going through files etc. I thought this may have been Banega but if he played last night, it mustnt have been him...wonder who it was, possibly an agent? This is genuine, and i dont want to get all the abuse of being a liar etc... i am merely adding to the rumour!

:)

Not calling you a liar, but why would Moyes take the train? Surely our finances can't be that bad that we couldn't afford a taxi/bus?

Examples? What evidence do you base "eligibility" on?

Although i have no need to answer your question because i know what i said is true if your that interested look into it yourself but i shall B) Albeit not all mentioned are top four playes but still Banega has as much "eligibility a word that speaks for itself" as these.

Salomon Kalou

John Obi Mikel

Zoran Tosic

Manucho

Anderson

Nikola Kalinic

Eduardo

Jimenez

Afonso Alves

To name a few there are alot more but really cant be arsed looking into it and do you not agree that the big four clubs get less hassle when it comes to these kinds of matters?